Who is still the REAL master of Ice hockey yet?

Old August 17th 13, 12:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Ksuvo

Default Who is still the REAL master of Ice hockey yet?

This is very terrible thing to explain, because this is not very
complicate thing.
Slovakia has only one Gold, it is the only mark of world master if it
has only ONE gold.
If there are two Golds they are fathers, and builders of that Game...
Fathers of Ice hockey are U.S.A and Finland.
If there are too much Gold it could be killer-king or murder-able man of
thouse things and thouse are always bad play masters....

Now most cheapest thing because they are most which have much are KINGS
of that thing, and the first king of thouse ice-hockey things are
Russian, second Canada, third Czeks(it is their images from Daniel's
vision(from bible) fault that there are four kings and fourth and the
real Earth king of Ice-hockey of thouse is Sweden.

Real man has not yet borned to Ice hockey-countries, it is propably
U.S.A or Finland if there is allowed to be only one Father and One
Sorrow-or sadness man...
It is not Good thing that Ice-hockey has now two fathers? That is true
if we believe Slovakia.
It looked like very selfish thing that I, Aki thinks the Slovakia is
world master of that game, but perhaps no, because I am still finnish
and still quite nationalistic of it game and also many other things.
But perhaps there are never any real doubting in ice hockey, I am not
sure about that....
If there will come MAN to Ice-hockey, not childish Finland and U.S.A and
not young kings and not Baby Slovakia, there must be some day three one
Gold land, but I don't yet know is it possible.
We are not so anymore perhaps lions of that game, we finns, but bears or
bulls, Lion is Slovakia...
Old August 17th 13, 01:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Ksuvo

17.8.2013 14:21, Ksuvo kirjoitti:
[...]

But my Petri Kalervo friend who stealed this day my zaket and 20 euros,
saied that DEATH(Kuolema) to thouse who wins LOSERS.
It is not so sad think perhaps....