And here you thought Globel Warming was a bad thing ...

Old August 17th 13, 03:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Söhne des Schattens Brüder des Lichts

Default And here you thought Globel Warming was a bad thing ...

I noticed that. is Brad Guth code for Broad Goof ?

wrote in message
HOW CAN YOU WRITE OVER 1600 LINES OF DRIVEL (MOSTLY EMPTY SPACE) AND
STILL SAY NOTHING AT ALL, GOOF?

Saul Levy

On Thu, 15 Aug 2013 13:58:28 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
wrote:

Are you suggesting our moon has no measurable surface or even crater

pockets of atmosphere, as in not even 3e-15 bar?

Are you suggesting the hydrogen in the balloon at no greater than

3.01e-15 bar, wouldn't get heated nor electrostatic charged like most
everything else of our moon?

At 1/6th gravity and most likely ion charged, perhaps the extremely

thin mylar film itself will become a pesky floating issue.

Are you suggesting we have some objective evidence of actual lunar

surface physics and science proving otherwise?

Did our NASA/Apollo guys ever deploy any sort of balloon?

According to the vast majority of our Apollo missions (including those
from

orbit) and easily extrapolated from their tens of thousands of Kodak
film recorded terrain images, the surface is not only highly
reflective, monochromatic, not the least bit UV reactive and otherwise
nicely eroded as to offering a very soft and relatively smooth
surface, whereas even a surface deployed balloon as a scientific probe
would just forever sit there, or get solar wind blown around for years
before ever getting deflated.

Old August 17th 13, 04:40 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Wednesday, August 14, 2013 8:36:13 AM UTC-7, Brüder des Schattens Söhne des Lichts wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Wednesday, August 14, 2013 8:11:58 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...tory?track=rss

About time. The prices of Redwood have sky rocketed in the past decade.

really need to replace my 18' X 18' deck and those long boards are hard

find.

Thanks, Global Warming ... or is it Climate Change ... or Climate

Disruption

... or ... it doesn't matter ... cheaper Redwood is what really matters.

Indeed, increasing CO2 and warmer climates should eventually make Greenland

into the ideal Eden, with the world's largest volume of freshwater lakes..

Northern Canada could also become home sweet home for many of us.

Roughly half of us Americans will have to exit their sinking, easily

storm-surge and flood prone coastal and river delta environments, heading

for higher ground and Greenland.

Boston, NYC, Miami, Washington, Baltimore, Providence, Savanna,

Jacksonville, New Orleanse, houston, + all them niggreas going to come live

with YOU !

Of course the Oligarchs and Bilderbergs along with their brown-nosed

minions (like yourself) could care less, because they'll get to live large

either way.

what is a minion ?

is it like a felite minon ? or a mushed onion ?

Why should anyone believe what a FUD-master like yourself has to say?

Is your bogus Usenet/newsgroup name tag supposed to be funny, or simply kosher?
Old August 17th 13, 04:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

snip GuthBall drivel

Don't blame me; blame physics.

Are you suggesting that moon dust simply doesn't get levitated to 50+ km?

Are you suggesting that mylar and hydrogen would each weigh more than they
do here on Earth?

*** You have no clue what physics is, GuthBall ... I'm surprised that you
can even spell the word. Just like BeertBrain, you're shooting from the hip
and missing very badly, but consistently.

Old August 17th 13, 07:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Friday, August 16, 2013 8:49:25 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

snip GuthBall drivel

Don't blame me; blame physics.

Are you suggesting that moon dust simply doesn't get levitated to 50+ km?

Are you suggesting that mylar and hydrogen would each weigh more than they

do here on Earth?

*** You have no clue what physics is, GuthBall ... I'm surprised that you

can even spell the word. Just like BeertBrain, you're shooting from the hip

and missing very badly, but consistently.

Your following of zilch is noted. Must be so lonely and sad.

Has any mainstream publication even taken an interview of yourself?

Is there even one word of yours going into any K-12 textbook?

Seems your verbal flatulence is running a tad low, however, your X-rated butt-buddy Harlow, or his cloned replacement, is back.