And here you thought Globel Warming was a bad thing ...

Old August 14th 13, 04:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default And here you thought Globel Warming was a bad thing ...

On Wednesday, August 14, 2013 8:11:58 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...tory?track=rss

About time. The prices of Redwood have sky rocketed in the past decade. I

really need to replace my 18' X 18' deck and those long boards are hard to

find.

Thanks, Global Warming ... or is it Climate Change ... or Climate Disruption

... or ... it doesn't matter ... cheaper Redwood is what really matters.

Indeed, increasing CO2 and warmer climates should eventually make Greenland into the ideal Eden, with the world's largest volume of freshwater lakes. Northern Canada could also become home sweet home for many of us.

Roughly half of us Americans will have to exit their sinking, easily storm-surge and flood prone coastal and river delta environments, heading for higher ground and Greenland.

Of course the Oligarchs and Bilderbergs along with their brown-nosed minions (like yourself) could care less, because they'll get to live large either way.

Old August 14th 13, 04:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brüder des Schattens Söhne des Lichts

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
On Wednesday, August 14, 2013 8:11:58 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...tory?track=rss

About time. The prices of Redwood have sky rocketed in the past decade.

really need to replace my 18' X 18' deck and those long boards are hard

find.

Thanks, Global Warming ... or is it Climate Change ... or Climate
Disruption
... or ... it doesn't matter ... cheaper Redwood is what really matters.

Indeed, increasing CO2 and warmer climates should eventually make Greenland
into the ideal Eden, with the world's largest volume of freshwater lakes.
Northern Canada could also become home sweet home for many of us.

Roughly half of us Americans will have to exit their sinking, easily
storm-surge and flood prone coastal and river delta environments, heading
for higher ground and Greenland.

Boston, NYC, Miami, Washington, Baltimore, Providence, Savanna,
Jacksonville, New Orleanse, houston, + all them niggreas going to come live
with YOU !

Of course the Oligarchs and Bilderbergs along with their brown-nosed
minions (like yourself) could care less, because they'll get to live large
either way.

what is a minion ?

is it like a felite minon ? or a mushed onion ?

Old August 14th 13, 05:04 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Wednesday, August 14, 2013 8:36:13 AM UTC-7, Brüder des Schattens Söhne des Lichts wrote:

[...]

Why does the whole truth and nothing but the truth bother you so?
Old August 14th 13, 06:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
David Staup[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

one could easily ask that of you goofy

LOL balloons on the moon lol
Old August 14th 13, 07:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

[...]

Usually the whole truth and nothing but the truth offers irrefutable forensics that can be easily replicated by independent groups or individuals. It seems our NASA/Apollo era didn't have to bother with providing any of that, just like the public isn't supposed to notice or care about whatever our DoD, Pentagon, CIA, NSA and a good dozen other compartmentalized agencies were doing in order to create and sustain the mutually perpetrated cold-war era, that primarily benefited their own precious part of our military industrial complex.
Old August 14th 13, 07:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
On Wednesday, August 14, 2013 10:08:28 AM UTC-7, David Staup wrote:
On 8/14/2013 11:04 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

On Wednesday, August 14, 2013 8:36:13 AM UTC-7, Brüder des Schattens
Söhne des Lichts wrote:

snip

LOL balloons on the moon lol

Usually the whole truth and nothing but the truth offers irrefutable
forensics that can be easily replicated by independent groups or
individuals. It seems our NASA/Apollo era didn't have to bother with
providing any of that, just like the public isn't supposed to notice or care
about whatever our DoD, Pentagon, CIA, NSA and a good dozen other
compartmentalized agencies were doing in order to create and sustain the
mutually perpetrated cold-war era, that primarily benefited their own
precious part of our military industrial complex.

wrong, truth is in the eye of the beholder. (there is no one truth)

Old August 14th 13, 09:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
David Staup[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

[...]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buoyancy

LOL balloons on the moon

goofy you wouldn't know the truth if it bit ya
Old August 14th 13, 09:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
David Staup[_2_]

Söhne des Lichts wrote:

snip

LOL balloons on the moon lol

Usually the whole truth and nothing but the truth offers irrefutable
forensics that can be easily replicated by independent groups or
individuals. It seems our NASA/Apollo era didn't have to bother with
providing any of that, just like the public isn't supposed to notice or care
about whatever our DoD, Pentagon, CIA, NSA and a good dozen other
compartmentalized agencies were doing in order to create and sustain the
mutually perpetrated cold-war era, that primarily benefited their own
precious part of our military industrial complex.

wrong, truth is in the eye of the beholder. (there is no one truth)

idiot

there are fundamental principles that are TRUE
and unless you are blind to nature (in this space time continuum) like
goofy you are NOT the arbiter of truth

idiot
Old August 14th 13, 09:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Söhne des Lichts wrote:

snip

LOL balloons on the moon lol

Usually the whole truth and nothing but the truth offers irrefutable

forensics that can be easily replicated by independent groups or

individuals. It seems our NASA/Apollo era didn't have to bother with

providing any of that, just like the public isn't supposed to notice or care

about whatever our DoD, Pentagon, CIA, NSA and a good dozen other

compartmentalized agencies were doing in order to create and sustain the

mutually perpetrated cold-war era, that primarily benefited their own

precious part of our military industrial complex.

wrong, truth is in the eye of the beholder. (there is no one truth)

Social/political and of course faith-based subjective proof may always be up for interpretation, but not of scientifically and physics conforming forensic proof, unless you are another FUD-master like our bogus Hagar and any of his redneck bogus friends, that like all ZNRs get to pretend they are not actually born-again Semites cloaked as Atheists, that also can not afford to go by their real name and address because, they are not only deathly afraid of being exposed for what they really are and/or whom they represent, but otherwise having been instructed to keep a low/invisible profile (perhaps much like yourself).

Old August 14th 13, 09:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Wednesday, August 14, 2013 1:14:25 PM UTC-7, David Staup wrote:
On 8/14/2013 1:34 PM, Br�der des Schattens S�hne des Lichts wrote:

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Wednesday, August 14, 2013 10:08:28 AM UTC-7, David Staup wrote:

On 8/14/2013 11:04 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

On Wednesday, August 14, 2013 8:36:13 AM UTC-7, Br�der des Schattens

S�hne des Lichts wrote:

[...]

I guess that statement only proves that it takes another idiot like yourself in order to discover/uncover yet another idiot, although I do agree that certain truths are unavoidably absolute.

Perhaps we should team up (unless you are not willing to share).