Deep Geek Live Tonight - APOLLO 11 via TALK SHOE

Old July 16th 09, 06:22 PM posted to sci.space.history
ApolloTalks

Default Deep Geek Live Tonight - APOLLO 11 via TALK SHOE

Episode: Deep Geek Live - Apollo 11
Join us as we remember that "One Small Step ..." on the 40th
anniversary of Apollo 11.
Call ID: 51511

Personal Message from the Host:
Hello Gang. Due to technical difficulties with Blog Talk Radio's
server today, I am creating a BACKUP for our show on TalkShoe.com. It
may actually be a blessing in disguise as TalkShoe allows far more
people to be online at once. So, 7pm PT tonight.

Scheduled Time:

Date: Thu, July 16, 2009
Time: 07:00 PM PDT

How to participate:

Call in:

1. Dial: (724) 444-7444
2. Enter: 51511 # (Call ID)
3. Enter: 1 # or your PIN

Join from your computer:

1. Click here to join the call or just listen along -
http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/51511
2. (Optional) Become a TalkShoe member

Facebook user? You can join this Call directly through the TalkShoe
Community Calling Facebook application.
Old July 16th 09, 07:41 PM posted to sci.space.history
ApolloTalks

UPDATE - the show is http://www.talkshoe.com/tc/57606
CALL ID 57606. REPEAT. 57606.
Thank you for your patronage.