MURRAY RUNNING ON EMPTY IN AUSTRALIA

Old April 21st 07, 05:50 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.astro,sci.archaeology,aus.science
Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia of all Times

Default MURRAY RUNNING ON EMPTY IN AUSTRALIA

Excellent news from the Land of *******s, australia, confirming that
the Divine Drudging Drought ( DDD ) is in full swing now !
All references in Global Warming, Drought or Climate Changes Portals
put australia at the top of the list of the most at risk country.
GOOD !

I am so pleased that the Collective Chastiment I promised you for your
Collective Crimes is fully implemented now, and by ORDER !!! .... AS
I HAVE SAID PREVIOUSLY NO RAIN AUTHORISED TO AUSTRALIA UNTIL PROPER
APOLOGIES & REPARATIONS HAVE BEEN MADE

Avons entériné la présent obédience à laquelle avons accointé le Signe

La Rochelle le 20 avril 2007

Pour le Royal Khranfauss et par son geste
:

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud
Australia Mining Pioneer
Discoverer of Telfer, Nifty & Kintyre mines in the Great Sandy Desert
Exploration Geologist & Offshore Consultant
Mobile +33 650 171 464
Founder of the True Geology

~ Ignorance is the Cosmic Sin, the One never Forgiven ~

for background info.
http://www.tnet.com.au/~warrigal/grule.html
http://users.indigo.net.au/don/tel/index.html
http://members.iimetro.com.au/~hubbca/turcaud.htm
http://www.abc.net.au/rn/talks/bbing/stories/s28534.htm
THE AUSTRALIAN
http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au...99-601,00.html
Murray running on empty
Sid Marris
April 20, 2007

THE nation's food bowl will be sacrificed to provide drinking water to
towns and cities as John Howard moved yesterday to tackle an
"unprecedentedly dangerous situation" in the drought-ravaged Murray-
Darling Basin.
Video: Howard's announcement
Your say: Time to pull the plug on prevarication
The Prime Minister said irrigation farmers in the basin - covering
crops from oranges to grapes and rice - would have their water
allocations cut to zero unless the catchment received "very
substantial" rainfall in the next six to eight weeks.
The warning raises the prospect of taxpayers bankrolling a multi-
million-dollar expansion of the $2 billion drought relief funds
already allocated for farmers, some of whom will be forced to leave
the land if they get no water this year.

A report by commonwealth and state bureaucrats, commissioned to assess
the effects of the drought, warns that unless there is heavy rain
within six weeks water levels will be so low there will only be enough
to supply the drinking water needs of cities and towns served by the
rivers.

Food prices, already up 10 per cent in the past year, face another
surge - as much as a further 10per cent in three months alone, if past
episodes are a guide - while pressure to increase imports of food and
stock feed will intensify.

In a drastic escalation of the worst drought on record, farmers of
fruit such as apples, oranges, apricots and peaches, as well as grape
growers, face losing their trees and vines as water is cut off. The
move would devastate their livelihoods for anywhere between three and
seven years.

Experts warned that a lack of heavy rain over the coming month could
result in an "economic meltdown" in an irrigation region that produces
$6billion worth of foodstuff a year.

Despite improving signs in long-term weather patterns, the Bureau of
Meteorology is forecasting only a 50 per cent chance of above-average
rainfall this winter and even that may not be enough to replenish
rivers and top up dams.

With the nation facing what Mr Howard described as an "unprecedentedly
dangerous situation", he called for the states' support to give
priority to rural towns and the city of Adelaide over farmers who rely
on pumped water for plants and stocks.

"Unless there are very substantial inflows - and for that read heavy
rain leading to run-off into the catchment areas - prior to mid-May
2007, there will be insufficient water available to allow any
allocation at the commencement of the 2007-08 water year for
irrigation, the environment or for any purposes other than critical
urban supplies," the Prime Minister said.

Rainfall had improved over the past months, but years of dry meant the
water did not run off into rivers and dams or into the underground
catchments, leaving the region in a vulnerable state.

Mr Howard would not detail what additional financial assistance was
being looked at but said he presumed the states would be expected to
contribute.

The release of the report's findings will increase pressure on the
Victorian Government to yield to pressure to cede its powers to the
commonwealth under Mr Howard's $10 billion plan for Canberra to take
over management of the Murray-Darling Basin, which provides 70per cent
of the nation's agricultural production.

But Victoria Farmers Federation president Simon Ramsay questioned the
timing of Mr Howard's statement. He said farmers in the Goulburn-
Murray and Murray systems had been notified in February that they
would not be allocated any water in July unless there was significant
rainfall this spring.

"I'm at a bit of a loss to know why the Prime Minister would want to
make the comment on the basis of 'what if'," he said.

Some irrigators were given access to exceptional circumstances relief
last year, but the ban on allocations is an unprecedented change to
managing the drought.

While EC funding for farmers on broadacre, dryland farm is well
established, the smaller irrigated operations are more concentrated
communities, producing a greater ripple effect to their surrounding
communities. Almost $2 million a day is now being paid in drought
assistance, with the number of farming families receiving EC
assistance jumping 80 per cent since the rules were expanded in
October, to 17,500 families.

Deputy Prime Minister and Nationals leader Mark Vaile said yesterday
Australians had to realise that this news would affect not just
farmers but the hundreds of thousands of people who support the
agricultural industry.

While agriculture directly accounts for 3 per cent of gross domestic
product, the total reach is as high as 12 per cent.

"Despite this grim prediction, the Government will not let our farmers
down," Mr Vaile said.

"We will continue to support our rural and regional communities as we
have been through exceptional circumstances drought relief."

Farmers throughout the Murray-Darling Basin have already had this
year's water allocation slashed by between 50 and 100 per cent.

Amid warnings that some desperate farmers may steal water to keep this
year's production alive in the coming months, the peak industry bodies
yesterday said they would be seeking special exemptions.

National Farmers Federation chief executive Ben Fargher said farmers
accepted that towns were the first priority, but they would be
negotiating with the states on special allocations if there was any
sign of better run-off.

But George Warne, general manager of the biggest private irrigation
company, Murray Irrigation, said it would be "hypocritical" for the
Government to espouse market-based solutions and then look at special
releases for selected areas.

Yesterday's warning came on the eve of a meeting of natural resources
ministers in Brisbane, where federal Environment and Water Resources
Minister Malcolm Turnbull is expected to put pressure on Victoria to
sign the $10billion water security plan.

Mr Turnbull insisted the report about allocations was a distinct
issue, but the need to plan for the future remained pressing.

"Today's report should serve as a reminder that the politics needs to
be taken out of water so we can make the best use of the nation's
water resource and make every drop count," Mr Turnbull said.

"As the Prime Minister and I say repeatedly, state borders are
irrelevant when it comes to the water needs of this nation.

"We have to start thinking of water as Australians rather than
Victorians, Queenslanders or New South Welshmen, and it is time
Victoria signed up to the $10-billion National Plan."

Some farm groups, such as the Victorian Farmers Federation, which has
been urging the Bracks Government not to sign on to water security
plan, said the announcement was restating the worse-case scenario for
no practical reason other political pressure.

But Mr Howard said the Australian public needed to understand the
gravity of the situation.

"I'm simply reporting the facts," he said. "It is serious ... It will
be another blow if it doesn't rain, that's self-evident, but I don't
want to start using these apocalyptic terms in a general fashion."

Acting Opposition Leader Julia Gillard said a government stacked with
climate-change sceptics could not fix the problem. She said ratifying
the Kyoto Protocol, introducing emissions trading and investment in
clean coal and renewable energy were keys.

Old April 21st 07, 05:11 PM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.astro,sci.archaeology,aus.science
[email protected]

On 21 avr, 09:37, "Eduard Groenstein" wrote:
On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 21:50:10 -0700, Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia

of all Times wrote:

Hi Turdicles!

Excellent news from the Land of *******s, australia, confirming that the
Divine Drudging Drought ( DDD ) is in full swing now ! All references in
Global Warming, Drought or Climate Changes Portals put australia at the
top of the list of the most at risk country. GOOD !

I am so pleased that the Collective Chastiment I promised you for your
Collective Crimes is fully implemented now, and by ORDER !!! .... AS I
HAVE SAID PREVIOUSLY NO RAIN AUTHORISED TO AUSTRALIA UNTIL PROPER
APOLOGIES & REPARATIONS HAVE BEEN MADE

It is the mind of a primitive indeed which attributes natural phenomena to
the actions of magical deities (gods, Celtic folk myths etc).

There are no reparations to be made, especially to you. The drought will
run its course regardless of the idiotic rantings of the DCESM (Delusional
Cheese Eating Surrendering Monkey).

In some ways this drought is no bad thing since it will help Australia to
see the folly of continual population growth and put a stop to
inappropriate land use (like rice, cotton and viticulture).

I for one would be very happy indeed to see the last 20 years worth of immigrants pack
up their bags and head for home.

Eduard

Hi Großturd,

Nice to hear from you, old wind bag !
( and well known wine bag as well )
Your comments relative to rain control are as well up the creek, as
your Universilities foraged "knowledge" of Geology ...
Finally the Latin saying well applies to you, Eduardo :

" TABULA RASA IN QUA NON SCRIPTUM EST "

" JE COMMANDE ET LA NATURE OBEIT A MA VOIX "
Comte de St Germain

( I order and Nature answers my voice )

I do it as well and I admit I have that gift indeed
I have ordered the DDD or Divine Drudging Drought for Australia as a
Collective Chastiment for its Collective Crimes ! ... and things will
go all the way until you all bite the dust, or see the light !
WHICHEVER COMES FIRST !!!

If I was to return, which in present circumstances of your Criminals
' Stand in defiance of the Eternal Laws of Justice is not possible,
Rain would immediately return
Of course there are very precise conditions for such return to take
place, and RAIN WILL NOT RETURN UNTIL THEN !
( One of these conditions is for that Mean Little Swaggy of Howard to
go walkabout )

Further still, as you well know, Eduardo, people hate my guts in the
LOB ( Land of *******s ) ... they hate my very name too, the name
of their Greatest Mining Pioneer !!!

I am afraid you still have all of your *******s a long way to go until
you atone for your Crimes, upgrade your awareness & upraise indeed
your conscience of the Universe & Its Laws, to the point of
understanding and foremost applying such

With kind but sad regards

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud

Old April 22nd 07, 04:50 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.astro,sci.archaeology,aus.science
[email protected]

wrote:
On 21 avr, 09:37, "Eduard Groenstein" wrote:
On Fri, 20 Apr 2007 21:50:10 -0700, Greatest Mining Pioneer of Australia

of all Times wrote:

Hi Turdicles!

[...]

Sir Jean-Paul Turcaud- Masquer le texte des messages précédents -

- Afficher le texte des messages précédents -

Eduardo, have a look !
I am sorry to have had to come to such extremity, but you must admit
you have helped me take that sad decision, Hey
Sir Jean-Paul
******************************
THE INDEPENDANT
http://news.independent.co.uk/world/...cle2465960.ece

Australia's epic drought: The situation is grim
By Kathy Marks in Sydney
Published: 20 April 2007

Australia has warned that it will have to switch off the water supply
to the continent's food bowl unless heavy rains break an epic drought
- heralding what could be the first climate change-driven disaster to
strike a developed nation.
( for full article please report to link )

Old April 22nd 07, 06:07 AM posted to sci.geo.geology,sci.geo.earthquakes,sci.astro,sci.archaeology,aus.science
Eduard Groenstein

On Sat, 21 Apr 2007 09:11:51 -0700, sir.jeanpaul-turcau wrote:

Hi Großturd,

Nice to hear from you, old wind bag !
( and well known wine bag as well )

No wine for me Turdicles, I get my water from a tap. The tap has water in
it regardless of whether it is raining outside or not.

" JE COMMANDE ET LA NATURE OBEIT A MA VOIX "
Comte de St Germain

( I order and Nature answers my voice )

I do it as well and I admit I have that gift indeed

Yes you do seem to. Your brain orders your sphincter to open and it releases ****. How
clever.

Further still, as you well know, Eduardo, people hate my guts in the
LOB ( Land of *******s ) ... they hate my very name too, the name
of their Greatest Mining Pioneer !!!

Not all of us hate you. For some of us you are pure entertainment.

I am afraid you still have all of your *******s a long way to go until
you atone for your Crimes, upgrade your awareness & upraise indeed
your conscience of the Universe & Its Laws, to the point of
understanding and foremost applying such

Unless we can harness your Universal Pressure Law for predicting the
outcome of horse races I am afraid you will not be welcome here.

With kind but sad regards

Good night Turdy

Eduard