Shooting An Arrow At The Sun

Old August 21st 13, 05:02 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Kevin Barry

Default Shooting An Arrow At The Sun

If you're talking about a string of pearls then I say that the start is Georgia Tech to Aust University and so there is a string of four pearls (maybe paintballs instead): red, red, blue, and blue... Now I can tell The Pentagon: 'string of pearls' but how does The Pentagon consolidate 'string of pearls'?... Well, it doesn't. The Oval Office consolidates 'string of pearls'.... With the Fleur-de-Lis, Camilla is piked and Elizabeth is the 'DARK QUEEN'... Well, the Dark Queen is back lit by The Sun so she doesn't get piked, she gets an arrow instead and the arrow passes to all the other parties who are back lit by The Sun... The Fleur-de-Lis on me comes up from below on the right and passes to the left and up... So I kinda get both the Fleur-de-Lis and an arrow in the back. (My 'fro is 11 feet in diameter...) What is tangible about Nash is that he has blank slated name and face recognition on me... I have a tangible interest in getting The Dark Queen off of the hook so what that leads to is that I'm engaged to be married to Princess Eugenie, The Virgin Queen... but I can't remember the name of the other (Beatrice) so it may be (Beatrice) that I'm really in love (or lust) with. I can certainly determine the interest in The Virgin Queen and vice versa given that the imperative is for The Queen Elizabeth to lighten up. All things considered, redirection has a card and I have that card. I have the 'redirection up' card. 'Jason' is Catholic. I am Catholic. Jason is in a 'panic'. Hawkin is 'manic'... but I'm not depressed, really... Jason is 'off the hook' given that I'm engaged to be married and what else might be tangible is that.... it's possible that Russians know less about Catholicism than the British so I can't say for certain what the British sentiment is regarding Catholicism. I'm guarded against the notion that rumors of Catholicism being the culprit are what I should believe in. So the 'arrow' on Elizabeth gets redirected but not to Camilla... nor to myself.

(The Rising Sun?... bubbles on a flat?...) Bubbles on a flat must be naval and nobody wants to do them is my impression of it... My curiosity goes beyond the fact that nobody wants to do them since I'm really that bored, apparently. So the four bit process leads to four oranges on a flat and THREE CHILDISH BLOCKS... So is it four childish blocks on a flat instead of four oranges on a flat? Since I've cored absolutely everything that is inside of a transy, the ensuing vacuum sucks in and mirrors four oranges on a flat so that makes eight oranges or a pair of four oranges on a flat... or maybe a pair of fours for the sake of brevity in my description of what is inside of a transy's head... The three card game was that I am the only one who has 'The Impatience Card' and Mike Tyson always plays two cards in quick succession for three cards between us... N. Korea says my three goes to five and they play a pair of aces... Well, I'm somewhat non-plussed by this since I lack five body table but it turns out to be OK in the end as long as The Navy understands the imperative of reactivation of a battleship.

When I look at Prince Harry (or variations of WillHarry) then what I see is a person who consolidates. Royals consolidate everything you give them. People don't want to give them anything and so they don't typically get overloaded. 'Schizes' have proven premise (by premise Itself) that 'schizes' are an effective means of overloading the system and that gives both me and royals the advantage in terms of consolidation, but really, at this point, consolidation isn't something I can lever for my sake given my assimilation aptitude... Nash can be a 'demigod'... I am 'premise Itself'. (The enemy is the Florida governor, John Nash, not because I hate him but because 'premise Itself' is a device that diminishes his confidence. 'premise Itself' is my lead to you that points to the Florida governor.(The Florida governor might redirect to Rice University is my initial impulse on it.))

What is tangible at this point is that I've shorted, until now, the imperative of the drama quark... It may be that The Pentagon has 'the drama quark' on their wish list... In fact, it may be at the top of their wish list for all I know. The drama quark is for the sake of helicopters and is arguably the seventh quark so if people are emphatic about six quarks, then perhaps I have some comprehension as to the reasons why. Well, if it is about consolidation and redirection then I have eight cards: Impatience, 2 aces, 2 jokers, 2 fours, and redirection up. There are other cards to consider, most notably, the 'shadow of deceit' card and my previous on name and face is 'Simon', the talent scout on 'American Idol'. So consolidation leads to eight bubbles on a flat.

Light purple is the enemy since it is way overstated. Warped space and light purple seem unremittingly and invariably to go hand in hand. The ones who push the buttons on light purple are the 'genie-bees'... 'genie-bees' are my friend since they offer the best repair service that money can't buy and I'm entitled to the best repair services regardless of cost and therefore, I am grateful. genie-bees aren't very helpful at the moment given: 'Satan's only friend' (I'm distracted by Bible references?... I have read 'The Bible' but that doesn't imply that seven days of creation is the uncaused cause. (What am I? A wash cycle for 'The Bible' just because I've read it?) 'k, well,'yo-yo' is on Islam FAULT, BY DEFAULT is as much as I can give you in terms of a 'lead'.) Name and face? I suppose that given light purple, the lead I'm given is that Jimmy Carter is my backup on name and face. (cartoon Nixon) genie-bees get under 'pulse' and distract me with Biblical references... Can I 'pulse' the answer into my brain? genie-bees patch things up with the CIA is what it amounts to. (I can overload CIA with cosmic eye?... Apparently so!!) The genie-bee's lead that they have for me is to determine the name of the cartoon that has Nixon in it is what is readily apparent to me at this point. (Futurama(Do I get an 'horrifically awry' change variable from Hawkin for that?))

There are many things wrong with cosmic eye and, in general, the lead culprit seems to be 'Jack in the Crack Box'... John Gotti has cosmic eyes but I say that he doesn't need them so I declare him blind... Well, if John Gotti has the bisection of blind then that's OK but if John Gotti has the bisection of white cosmic eye, then that is OK too, but cosmic eyes are yellow given that I have to deal with (hysteresis?) or degauss... and mirrors thereof. It's CERN and CERN is stone which I can sanction out of my system. NUN is a bear and I have a handle on it. Beatrice is a tougher nut than Eugenie so it is for Eugenie's safety that I'm dating Beatrice given N. Korean President. Given overload at CIA because of cosmic eye... booer-pi wants to go Royal for consolidation, 'k? (booer-pi is an efficient bee, CIA... the decision is out of my hands to my way of thinking.)

Navy Seal Marine Iron Cross
Marine Navy Iron Cross
Is One Word
Close Ranks
Old August 21st 13, 06:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Kevin Barry

On Wednesday, August 21, 2013 11:02:59 AM UTC-5, Kevin Barry wrote:
[...]

(MUM,MOM)... I donno... Red rubies, I guess.

Old August 22nd 13, 04:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brüder des Schattens Söhne des Lichts

"Kevin Barry" wrote in message

(MUM,MOM)... I donno... Red rubies, I guess.

go home and tell your mommy you been bad on the internet.

Old August 22nd 13, 06:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Kevin Barry

[...]

OK, so I'm dating Beatrice and we should have care for Eugenie, Right? Care for Eugenie is important for one thing and the other thing is that Beatrice has displaced Barbara Streisand in any event and I should accommodate by denial of denial.

Navy Seal Marine Iron Cross

Marine Navy Iron Cross

Is One Word

Close Ranks

Arrow of Time bert Astronomy Misc 2 July 8th 10 01:08 PM
Arrow of Time JT Astronomy Misc 16 July 4th 10 07:05 PM
ASTRO: Sh2-126 The heaven's arrow? Rick Johnson[_2_] Astro Pictures 4 April 3rd 10 08:03 PM
Black Arrow cancellation [email protected] History 9 March 15th 09 05:01 AM
AVRO ARROW IS ALIVE IN CANADA dug88 Misc 1 March 27th 05 04:11 AM