The worst is yet to come ...

Old August 20th 13, 05:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

Default The worst is yet to come ...

On Monday, August 19, 2013 5:50:53 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

Indeed, because 9/11 was perhaps just a dry run kind of karma, for what's coming our way as billions of others are simply too ****ed off at us, to give any damn about the consequences of their revenge Karma, perhaps because they have so little to lose.

How much of government can we trust: (not as much as we’ve been indoctrinated to think, and perhaps none of it according to George Carlin)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_zwB6GLpo4

In other words, I’ve been right all along, and the others as born-again FUD-masters and typically white redneck ZNR/GOP kinds of brown-nosed clowns that are always here within these public Usenet/newsgroups as only to topic/author stalk and trash anyone that’s pulling their covers back, are one and the same kinds of skulduggery individuals that created the mutually perpetrated cold-war era that also created and sustained proxy wars, and having allowed the revenge karma of 9/11 because their military industrial complex needed yet another reason to exist. It seems these individuals as mostly bogus named and of untraceable posting accounts have needed to employ as much mainstream damage-control as they and their brain-farts can muster, so that their insider market trading plus tax-avoidance methods and multiple other insider secrets can remain as need-to-know or kept as nondisclosure rated, and yet somehow we are still supposed to trust that our DARPA and NASA (as having been extensively run by those of Operation Paperclip) have always been perfectly honest with us.

CBS reports to us on the 60+ years worth of CIA and MI5 black operatives, creating artificial distrust and essentially orchestrating a coup that eventually brought us into proxy wars and ultimately the revenge Karma of 9/11. This was being done primarily to artificially prop up (aka market speculation price fix) the crude oil price for our mostly Zionist/Jewish owned oil cartels (at least none of ours were Muslim nor otherwise dark-skin or even brown-skin owned), and to otherwise disrupt any other potential competitive market issues that would upset our mostly white Zionist Oligarchs and Bilderbergs.
http://www.aljazeera.com/news/americ...432443546.html
http://www.iranchamber.com/history/coup53/coup53p1.php
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1953_Iranian_coup_d'%C3%A9tat
http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=50153346n
CIA releases classified docs, confirming role in 1953 Iran coup
“For the first time, the CIA is revealing part of its secret history. The agency acknowledged that it organized the overthrow of Iran's government in 1953. Chip Reid reports.”

Of course CBS has once again managed to essentially flip this one off as yet another; so what else can they possibly do to us now that most of these other nations are so badly disrupted and/or dysfunctional, and their badly impoverished new generations will simply not have the resources to get back up to any revenge potential within our time. However, given a few generations from now is likely going to be yet another 9/11 or worse kind of revenge karma.
Old August 20th 13, 06:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
On Monday, August 19, 2013 5:50:53 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:

*** Don't you ever get tired of babbling the same old nonsense ??? You're
sounding more and more like Beeert with every passing day and his idiotic
litany over the State of Florida, which merely wanted him to pay for the
waster he used before he skipped town ...

Old August 20th 13, 11:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On Tuesday, August 20, 2013 10:43:41 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Monday, August 19, 2013 5:50:53 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:

*** Don't you ever get tired of babbling the same old nonsense ??? You're

sounding more and more like Beeert with every passing day and his idiotic

litany over the State of Florida, which merely wanted him to pay for the

waster he used before he skipped town ...

How much of government can we trust: (as it turns out, not as much as we’ve been indoctrinated to think and, perhaps none of it according to George Carlin)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6_zwB6GLpo4

Yes, it’s sadly funny how little of our government we can trust to do the right thing, as obviously our CIA and NSA among a few other powerful agencies get to do as they please, regardless of whomever we elect or appoint.

In other words, I’ve been right all along, and the others as born-again FUD-masters and typically white redneck ZNR/GOP kinds of brown-nosed clowns that are always found here within these public Usenet/newsgroups, as only to topic/author stalk and trash anyone that’s pulling their covers back, are one and the same kinds of skulduggery individuals that created the mutually perpetrated cold-war era that also created and sustained proxy wars, and having allowed the revenge karma of 9/11 because their military industrial complex needed yet another reason to exist. It seems these individuals as mostly bogus named and of untraceable posting accounts have needed to employ as much mainstream damage-control as they and their brain-farts can muster, so that their insider market trading plus tax-avoidance methods and multiple other insider secrets can remain as need-to-know or kept as nondisclosure rated, and yet somehow we are still supposed to trust that our DARPA and NASA (as having been extensively run by those of Operation Paperclip) have always been perfectly honest with us.

[...]

Obviously you can't wait for the next new and improved 9/11, not even if the initial event takes out a million of us.
Old August 21st 13, 02:43 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message

On Monday, August 19, 2013 5:50:53 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:

*** Don't you ever get tired of babbling the same old nonsense ??? You're

sounding more and more like Beeert with every passing day and his idiotic

litany over the State of Florida, which merely wanted him to pay for the

waster he used before he skipped town ...

Your ZNR approved FUD is noted.

Do tell, how much of government can we trust: (as it turns out, not as much as we’ve been indoctrinated to think and, perhaps none of it according to George Carlin)

Old August 21st 13, 03:45 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
On Tuesday, August 20, 2013 10:43:41 AM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Brad Guth" wrote in message

When I come, it's like a river .....