Have You have ever seen Finnish God?

Old August 19th 13, 05:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Ksuvo

Default Have You have ever seen Finnish God?

Have you ever seen Jumalan: Jummed area? We have never seen, only so
small, differentical small, that evertyhing moves fast. I am not sure is
Jummed areas even the visible thing?

Old August 19th 13, 09:25 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Söhne des Lichts Brüder des Schattens

wrote in message

THERE ARE NO GODS!

WRONG!

I am your God, and you may worship me now.

snip crap