Bone and Fast Forward To Today

Old August 17th 13, 08:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Kevin Barry

Default Bone and Fast Forward To Today

My major issue with Bone Libel is that... my bones are tough enough to take abuse so we need 'RECEIVING' and 'DOCKET' in order to 'SEQUESTER' me as a 'LITIGANT' for bone libel claims other parties are making... 'k, well, while that is under way, we have an issue with NASA, given that I'm coring the events for the upcoming week into a GPS satellite and NASA doesn't have 'SHELF' for its 'LIST' for 3body, much less 5body articles... lets just leave it at that... and therefore the earth is a sphere covered in 10 feet of ice and snow... Thankfully, our hero for the day is Dr. Stephan Hawkin and he conveys to me a man banging on a knuckle with a hammer... WHEW!!... NASA is no longer in RANDOM space, what a relief!! So what is tangible about 3body, besides excludable is BENCH needs not leave SHELF out of reach... That's important... I give up after that, The third excludable body can be anything you like as far as I'm concerned... sigh, the obstacle to 5body is higher IQ, Well, the thing that I can convey is that '140' is held hard... Much much harder due to William Gates III flash IQ conditioning routine which he has conveyed to me since yesterday.

Now to bones... Easy to forget since N. Korea knows everything about them and I am Master who they have to fool into not knowing that he is a student. N. Korea breaks bones when they have marginal orange in them and marginal red in them while everybody else wants to obsess over them to see what they can get out of them... People try to drill me with the idea that yellow snakes are perfectly acceptable so don't ****ing worry about it... Yeah, well, I have different ideas about yellow snakes and I've been sucking them out of the system much faster than you can put them into the system... No yellow snakes are allowed on black or brown Serpent of Loch Ness Monster(ptuie).... Somehow, N.Korea thinks it will be still alright to break bones which have a little red or a little orange in them and I'm OK with it too... but.... along comes John Nash and what he says is that there is a wave function that makes power poles yellow in the vicinity of my line of vision while I'm looking down a line of telephone poles and so that yellow is allowed... all other yellow is excluded... Well, I'm glad that's settled so there is one last detail and that is viruses and bugs... Well, what is known is that there is a tangible link between:

OFFICE-STATE

and whatever is on that tangible link between OFFICE and STATE is something that I'm not privy to but it is the source of viruses and bugs in any event in your system... Now, the Vietnamese here in Houston maintain an open bone libel bench that I'm sure you should take advantage of since I'm eager for you to resolve your bone libel issues but I personally have much better things to do, just to be frank about it. Actually... I can be deceitful... it is true... Ya'll have 'B' issues... It must be bone libel related...

A,A-,C,D,F

Then the N.Korea's test how robust our system is with

A+,A,A-,C,D,F where A+ is 5.0...

Aust wants A=Apple or (A,a)... What is with all the hemming and hawing?

Old August 18th 13, 09:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Söhne des Lichts Brüder des Schattens

crap snipped

Old August 18th 13, 09:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Söhne des Lichts Brüder des Schattens

flush