Five myths about "Fracking" de-bunked ...

Old August 17th 13, 12:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

Default Five myths about "Fracking" de-bunked ...

On Thursday, August 15, 2013 3:50:15 PM UTC-4, Hägar wrote:
The Liberal whiners will **** all over themselves.

http://www.thegwpf.org/matt-ridley-s...yths-fracking/

It is true, facts confuse them and Al "I need some serious fracking" Gore is

still their undisputed God ... well, right after Barry Soetoro.

The Global Warming and Policy Foundation is bought and paid for by the Oil and Gas companies. That is why they have refused to reveal (four times) to fact finding groups where they get their financing.

Hag, are YOU on their payroll or are you just ****ing ignorant.

RT
PS Didn't I trash your last thread concerning this? Moron!
PPS Saul, you are breaking all sorts of records for holding your breath. Take a break and remove your head from Hags ass....
Old August 17th 13, 09:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

On Saturday, August 17, 2013 12:15:05 PM UTC-4, Hägar wrote:
wrote in message

On Thursday, August 15, 2013 3:50:15 PM UTC-4, Hägar wrote:

The Liberal whiners will **** all over themselves.

http://www.thegwpf.org/matt-ridley-s...yths-fracking/

It is true, facts confuse them and Al "I need some serious fracking" Gore

is

still their undisputed God ... well, right after Barry Soetoro.

The Global Warming and Policy Foundation is bought and paid for by the Oil

and Gas companies. That is why they have refused to reveal (four times) to

fact finding groups where they get their financing.

Hag, are YOU on their payroll or are you just ****ing ignorant.

RT

PS Didn't I trash your last thread concerning this? Moron!

PPS Saul, you are breaking all sorts of records for holding your breath.

Take a break and remove your head from Hags ass....

*** I think that by now we have firmly and unquestionably established

who of us is the real "Putz"... and it isn't me. Alas, with only "You"

left

in the equation, the answer may well tax you beyond the limits of your

skills od deduction, you pathetic douche bag. But those are the pitfalls

that come with the "Failed Teacher" coronation.

So, just for dumb-asses like you and Losers like GuthBall, here is the link

to the GWPF, who they are and specifically who funds them.

WARNING: Reading skills are required, as a a minimum !!!

http://www.thegwpf.org/who-we-are/

Shat should leave the GuthBall in the dark, but I'm sure that RT still has

one of his old Webster's laying around, just in case he comes across words

containing more than three letters.

I do hope that clears it up for you, you dumb-ass Dago.

Problem with more then three letters? I just did, "Shat" ? Were you thinking of taking one or are you having problems with four letter words?

Saul, I think you should pull out! "Shat" would be an unexpected surprise for you... Unless you're into that sort of thing....

RT
Old August 18th 13, 04:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Hägar

wrote in message

[...]

*** I apologize for that, I do have difficulties with that word ... four
letters is too confusing. But I was in a hurry and there are 2 more errors,
which obviously you didn't catch, for obvious reasons. There were three
Harleys rumbling and raring to go, just outside my window, so I got a tad
careless at the keyboard. I'll try to do better next time.
With you, however, grammar ****ups are second nature ...