What it Tolkiens negro orc saied to me about chess?

Old August 17th 13, 08:26 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Ksuvo

Default What it Tolkiens negro orc saied to me about chess?

White men times are over
in mahti(musta-black) but not in valta(valkea = white).
Vapahtaja, savior is white but Murjaani for example chess is black.
Savior is himself free to move himself to what ever and he throws off
all our fears of death, because harmagedoon do us fot time to stronger,
if we have the braveness and courage to die. It is not anymore classical
war and life, but modernism?
But all thouse things still have laws. If classical soldier or upser
dies, it becomes harmless(it dies even it attact to somebody, but can
cut the attacing with its ghost body) ghost, but then terrorist, who
kills everybody who attacks to him or he himself attacks to somebody.
Then the Terminator which classical soldier or upser can't kill but
terrorist or other terminator with attacking can. After terrorist they
got the bit of grays, which both, white and black can move in its turn,
grays hasn't third man to play if they don't want that? After gray bit
has become terrorist bit and it has died there becomes escaper, and if
somebody is trying to kill in chess for example escaper it can only move
to escape, if it is not still only soldier which has soldier (that small
soldier not daame-queen) front of its faces, and not attacking place)
After all bits of escaper, grays and terminator(before it terrorist and
ghost and classical body) it becomes to savior at first only classical
savior, which is easy to kill on ly with attacking to it. It can move
what ever it want... Jafetian-white-Jesus and also Haam-negro-Jesus can
come through door and walls, because he only teleport his coodrinates to
other place in the memore of earth magma-stone. Seemic Jesus is that
gray Jesus and he have usually three players.
After all generations of savior had gone, it become to stone, at first
classical stone which is easy to destroy with attacing, but ghost stone
is only surkea imagination of rock. And then it becomes a mine, and
after that terrorist mine which can only terrorist or terminot
living-soldier or upser kill. If escaper do suiside, and don't move away
to mine in its next moving his/her suiside is allowed. Savior stone is
only one which is possible to move, and it is after that so as normal
sculpture in chess....

BITS:0-3:0-7 white napit
BITS:0-3:8-15: black napit

bit 4 ghost(16 + thouse first bits)
bit 5 terrorist(32 + thouse first bits)
bits 4+5 terminator(over 48)
bit 7 gray(over 64 with bits)
bit 8 escaper(over 128 with bits)

Savior, Black is 14 and white is 6

Stone after that is 15 or 7 + thouse first classical bits
Soldier white is 1 and black 9, knight(horse) is 2 and 10
Bishop is 3 or 11. Tower is 4 or 12 and Dame 5 or 13 and king 6 or 14.

Savior could be what ever reasent nappi, it acts similar if it was king
or soldier... But becouse it is not possible to chance their looking
thay are still for example bishop-savior or king-savior....

I, Aki, am also, some kind of king, if we believer only hard marks to be
kings as k. but very tiny man physically, as king David was, in Goljaths
and king Saul eyes....