More Troubling Planetary News

Old September 10th 05, 10:18 PM
Double-A

Saul Levy wrote:
DA, how about the Warhol IslamoNaziFascist Kook Award?

Saul Levy

Yeah, something like that I would second!

Double-A

On 10 Sep 2005 05:55:26 -0700, "Double-A" wrote:

Michael Baldwin Bruce wrote:
Herbert Herbert AKA G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Saul Columbus was Jewish Been proven many times.

Who is Saul Columbus, Herbert Herbert? He does sound like a kike.

There is that "K" word again from Bruce.

His was not the best
of times with Spain's inquisition.

Yeah, those spics knew how to deal with pesky kikes.

Two ethnic slurs in one sentence! Bruce is getting really rabid!

He was lucky to enroll those two
Portuguese brother to man the other two ships.

Who? Jose and hose b?

A bad etnic joke?

Reality is they used
these trade winds for long fishing trips all the way over to Georgia's
Banks After Columbus's trips that brought back no Gold he was thrown in
prison. Reality is Columbus was born in Genoa Italy,and like all Jewish
men had to be registered at the city hall on their 13th birthday. Saul
did you know Einstien was Jewish? Beert

I think you've been drinking one too many beerts, Herbert Herbert.

Tell me, is there any kook award that is especially appropriate for a
rabid bigoted anti-Semite and racist like Bruce?

Double-A

Old September 20th 05, 11:27 PM
marika

Art Deco wrote:

Once again, the danger to Earth from Temple 1 is *zero*.

then you can have a nice vacation

mk5000

"Thanks for the clarification. You may be correct--I don't remember
what
happened as a result of a 1998 hurricane. "--
Jason