Oregon Weather

Old December 13th 12, 09:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Oregon Weather

On Dec 12, 12:33*pm, Double-A wrote:
43F here at 12 noon PST. *Wind nil. *Humidity 87%. *Some sun shinning
through mostly overcast skies. *Forecast high 46F, low 32F.

Kim had some pizza for me when I got back to Starbucks yesterday. *But
she was chopping most of it up to feed to the seagulls.

Ishii Shiro was a *doctor who headed up Japan's biological warfare
effort in the 30s and 40s. *He was espeially interest in developing
ways of using the bubonic plague bacteria to kill people. *In his
laboratory he had up to 4000 prisoners to experiment on, most of them
northern Chinese. *He would try different means of infecting them with
plague to see which worked best. *When thye reached an advanced stage
of the illness, they would be dragged kicking and screaming into the
vivisection room. *There they were strapped to a table and one
straight stroke of a surgeans scalpel would open their bodies so the
doctors could inspect how the disease had affected their still living
internal organs. *Apparently the thought never occurred to their Jap
minds to use anesthesia *to make the procedure less inhumane. *Based
on their research, plague infected fleas were released over cities in
China, resulting in thousands of deaths.

After the war, unlike the mad doctors of Germany who faced charges of
crimes against humanity, Ishii Shiro and his doctors were given full
immunity from prosecution by MacArthur in return for their divulging
everything they had learned in their experiments to the United
States. *Also that conveniently avoided the issue from coming up in
court of how much the Emperor knew about these ongoing medical
atrocities.

Double-A

Currently only 40F at 1:00 PM PST. Wind nil. Humidity 93%. Some sun
showing through overcast skies. Not raining at the moment. Forecast
high 43F, low 36F.

Ishii Shiro victimized mostly Chinese, but some American prisoners of
war were probably also included. His plague experiments included also
women, children, and even infants! He got to go to a comfortable
retirement, never having to face justice for his montrous atrocitiesin
this world. Now, don't you wish there were a God if only for the
reason of keeping a spot hot enough for him to roast in hell?

Oh no! He converted to Christianity in the end! The Christian
doctrine is that God will never punish him once he has turned to Jesus
and asked forgiveness!

Double-A

Old December 14th 12, 11:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

EITHER IT'S THE WEATHER, OR SOMETHING VERY KOOKY!

WE GET ENOUGH KOOK HERE ALREADY!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 13 Dec 2012 18:08:32 -0500, HVAC wrote:

On 12/13/2012 4:23 PM, Double-A wrote:

Currently only 40F at 1:00 PM PST. Wind nil. Humidity 93%. Some sun
showing through overcast skies. Not raining at the moment. Forecast
high 43F, low 36F.

Honestly, AA, do you think anyone cares?

Ishii Shiro victimized mostly Chinese, but some American prisoners of
war were probably also included. His plague experiments included also
women, children, and even infants! He got to go to a comfortable
retirement, never having to face justice for his montrous atrocitiesin
this world. Now, don't you wish there were a God if only for the
reason of keeping a spot hot enough for him to roast in hell?

Who is god to judge?

Oh no! He converted to Christianity in the end! The Christian
doctrine is that God will never punish him once he has turned to Jesus
and asked forgiveness!

Ya. Lots of god freaks in jail. Painus would fit right in!

Old December 14th 12, 09:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Currently 43F here at 12:45 PM PST. Sun shining through cloudy skies
despite the forecast for rain. Wind zilch. Humidity 81%. Forecast
high 46, low 36F. Strangely there is a prediction of snow for
tomorrow in the Beaverton forecast, but not in the Hillsboro
forecast.

A couple days ago a gunman opened fire at a large Portland area mall,
the Clackamas Town Center. KIlled two people, then himself. Everyone
was worried for Santa's safety!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2280786.html

Only one more week left until doomsday! Are your affairs in order?
Are you right with God? If there is anything left you always wanted
to do in life, better do it now!

Here is a convenient counter you can use to keep track of the time you
have left. Use it wisely.

http://countdown.onlineclock.net/countdowns/doomsday/

Double-A

Old December 15th 12, 07:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

NONE OF US CARE A RAT'S ASSHOLE WHAT THE ****ING WEATHER IS IN
PORTLAND, YOU MORON!

YOU ARE GETTING MORE AND MORE ****ING STUPID, DA!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 14 Dec 2012 13:16:51 -0800 (PST), Double-A
wrote:

On Dec 13, 3:08*pm, HVAC wrote:
On 12/13/2012 4:23 PM, Double-A wrote:

Currently only 40F at 1:00 PM PST. *Wind nil. *Humidity 93%. *Some sun
showing through overcast skies. *Not raining at the moment. *Forecast
high 43F, low 36F.

Honestly, AA, do you think anyone cares?

Hundreds of readers follow my thread!

Ishii Shiro victimized mostly Chinese, but some American prisoners of
war were probably also included. *His plague experiments included also
women, children, and even infants! *He got to go to a comfortable
retirement, never having to face justice for his montrous atrocitiesin
this world. *Now, don't you wish there were a God if only for the
reason of keeping a spot hot enough for him to roast in hell?

Who is god to judge?

That's "God".

Oh no! *He converted to Christianity in the end! *The Christian
doctrine is that God will never punish him once he has turned to Jesus
and asked forgiveness!

Ya. *Lots of god freaks in jail. *Painus would fit right in!

No.

Double-A

Old December 15th 12, 09:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

As forecast, large flakes of snow were reported falling in this area
early this morning! However, I didn't see it, and the temperature is
too high for it to stick. Currently 37F here at 1:00 PM PST.
Overcast and raining lightly. Wind SE at 7 mph. Humidity 93%.
Forecast high 41F, low 36F.

Cindy was driving the bus this morning, along with her full entourage
of Shannon, Gary, and another woman who sometimes joins them. Funny
how bus drivers have their followings. However, many of the drivers
have no personalities.

Ten shopping days left until Christmas, but only six days left for the
world, that we know! The only thing we still aren't clear on is how
the world will end. Earth Science Officers stand by for evacuation
instructions.

"Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I’ve tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice."

- Robert Frost

Double-A

Old December 15th 12, 09:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Dec 15, 11:16*am, wrote:
NONE OF US CARE A RAT'S ASSHOLE WHAT THE ****ING WEATHER IS IN
PORTLAND, YOU MORON!

Then why are your reading my thread? Certainly you have better things
to do with your time. (There isn't much left, you know!)

YOU ARE GETTING MORE AND MORE ****ING STUPID, DA!

Saul Levy

Saul, get a sense of humor.

Double-A

Old December 15th 12, 11:27 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Dec 15, 4:23*pm, Double-A wrote:
As forecast, large flakes of snow were reported falling in this area
early this morning! *However, I didn't see it, and the temperature is
too high for it to stick. *Currently 37F here at 1:00 PM PST.
Overcast and raining lightly. *Wind SE at 7 mph. *Humidity 93%.
Forecast high 41F, low 36F.

Cindy was driving the bus this morning, along with her full entourage
of Shannon, Gary, and another woman who sometimes joins them. *Funny
how bus drivers have their followings. *However, many of the drivers
have no personalities.

Ten shopping days left until Christmas, but only six days left for the
world, that we know! *The only thing we still aren't clear on is how
the world will end. *Earth Science Officers stand by for evacuation
instructions.

"Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I’ve tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice."

* - Robert Frost

Double-A

AA insects are going,that have lives for 24O,OOO,OOO and no one
knows ? Laptop gone
Old December 16th 12, 02:39 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Dec 15, 6:27*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:
[...]

From what I’ve tasted of desire
I hold with those who favor fire.
But if it had to perish twice,
I think I know enough of hate
To say that for destruction ice
Is also great
And would suffice."

* - Robert Frost

Double-A

AA *insects are going,that have lives for 24O,OOO,OOO and no one
knows ? *Laptop gone

If insects die so goes plant life.The comet that wiped out the
dinosaurs did not effect the insects. So why now??? Without bees we
got big problems This has to be looked into fast. TeBet
Old December 16th 12, 05:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

I TRY AND KEEP UP WITH ALL THE KOOKS HERE! YOU ARE PUSHING MY KOOK
LIMIT!

MAYBE YOU DON'T HAVE MUCH TIME LEFT, BUT I DO!

Saul Levy

Old December 16th 12, 06:46 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

EARTH SCIENCE OSSIFERS ARE ALL ****WITS, DA!

THAT'S ALWAYS BEEN TRUE!

Saul Levy

On Sat, 15 Dec 2012 13:23:52 -0800 (PST), Double-A
wrote:

As forecast, large flakes of snow were reported falling in this area
early this morning! However, I didn't see it, and the temperature is
too high for it to stick. Currently 37F here at 1:00 PM PST.
Overcast and raining lightly. Wind SE at 7 mph. Humidity 93%.
Forecast high 41F, low 36F.

Cindy was driving the bus this morning, along with her full entourage
of Shannon, Gary, and another woman who sometimes joins them. Funny
how bus drivers have their followings. However, many of the drivers
have no personalities.

Ten shopping days left until Christmas, but only six days left for the
world, that we know! The only thing we still aren't clear on is how
the world will end. Earth Science Officers stand by for evacuation
instructions.

"Some say the world will end in fire,
Some say in ice.
From what I’ve tasted of desire

Oregon Weather  Double-A[_3_] Misc 162 March 21st 13 07:15 PM
Oregon Weather Double-A[_3_] Misc 11 December 4th 12 08:17 PM
Oregon Weather Double-A[_3_] Misc 2 November 28th 12 07:56 PM
Oregon Weather G=EMC^2[_2_] Misc 0 September 23rd 12 09:32 PM