Oregon Weather

Old December 6th 12, 08:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Default Oregon Weather

On Dec 5, 1:40*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

AA Have a cute plan where I could use all this Christmas mail be a
great boost for M&M. I stated it today *See how it woks out * *Getting
a bit cool,but still nice .TeBet

Nice to have some warm sun hitting me outside with the temp only 45F
here at 12 noon PST.. Wind S at 9 mph. Humidity 81%. Partly
cloudy. No rain at the moment. Forecast high only 46 F, low 41F.

Mary and Jerry ate Chinese food at Safeway last night, then came over
to talk as I ate my cheese and crackers. They are still full of
offers to help me out, even while their own finances are going down
the drain. They been trying to give paid seminars to retirement
homes, but that seems to have stalled. He is trying to sell his
Lincoln truck for $23 G. Hope he can help me move my stuff before it
sells. At least they have a couple of roomers in their big house now,
so that helps them make the payments. He has had no luck finding a
job in this economy.

The bus ride now to the library takes a serpentine route through
several neighborhoods, but the bus stop is a little closer to
Starbucks and I don't have to walk up and down a hill.

Double-A

Old December 6th 12, 10:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Dec 6, 3:19*pm, Double-A wrote:
On Dec 5, 1:40*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

[...]

MY plan is to use mail as free advertizing.Ha Ha Ha It has to have a
law against itbut I could use 20 months. Robbin thinks its a cute
idea. She thinks I should patten it. I stole the idea as it was used
long time ago but never the wa I'm using it. 55 F and a low
tonite of 39. Light wind,and all sun. TreBert
Old December 7th 12, 09:37 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Dec 6, 2:08*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

MY plan is to use mail as free advertizing.Ha Ha Ha

How are you going to do that? When I used the mail for advertising,it
cost me money.

*It has to have a
law against itbut I could use 20 months. *Robbin thinks its a cute
idea. She thinks I should patten it. *I stole the idea as it was used
long time ago but never the wa I'm using it. * * * 55 F and a low
tonite of 39. Light wind,and all sun. *TreBert

Currently 48F here at 1:15 PM. Cloudy skies with showers. Wind S at
12 mph. Humidity 83%. Forecast high 48F, low 37F. Rain should be
lightening up the next few days.

Checking out at Walgreens a little while ago and talking to my
favorite clerk, Judy, about the rain, I looked down and by my feet was
a $10 bill! Whe couldn't see it from behind the counter. I put my
change in my pocket and them quickly bent down, as though I'd dropped
something, and scooped it into my hand! Happy day!

Library not busy at all today. Most computer stations are vacant.

Someone helped Kim out with $10, so she is going to have a good
lunch. Thai food probably.

Reading about Samual Colt and his revolver that won the west. God
created men, Lincoln made them free, but Sam Colt made them equal!

Double-A

Old December 8th 12, 09:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Another slow day at the library. I guess everyone is out Christmas
shopping.

Currently 43F here at 11:15 PM PST. I really thought it felt warmer
than that. I guess I am becoming acclimated to the colder
temperatures. Wind velocity nil. Humidity 86%. Cloudy with an
occasional sprinkle. Sunnier weather ahead. Forecast high 43F, low
37F.

Since we are now in the final days of the end times, I hope you have
all put your affairs in order and made your peace with God. No use to
Christmas shop, unless you plan to give your presents early. The
world won't be here by Chiristmas Day!

Double-A

Old December 9th 12, 12:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On Dec 8, 4:23*pm, Double-A wrote:
Another slow day at the library. *I guess everyone is out Christmas
shopping.

Currently 43F here at 11:15 PM PST. *I really thought it felt warmer
than that. *I guess I am becoming acclimated to the colder
temperatures. *Wind velocity nil. *Humidity 86%. *Cloudy with an
occasional sprinkle. *Sunnier weather ahead. *Forecast high 43F, low
37F.

Since we are now in the final days of the end times, I hope you have
all put your affairs in order and made your peace with God. *No use to
Christmas shop, unless you plan to give your presents early. *The
world won't be here by Chiristmas Day!

Double-A

AA Same weather here in Mass. With a little rain.I shopped only for m
great grandkids.Lots of toys. A nice computer game that Calvin who is
just 2 will have time to master.Chistmus stuff is high. TeBert
Old December 9th 12, 03:14 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

WANNA BET?

Saul Levy

Old December 10th 12, 08:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On Dec 8, 4:14*pm, "G=EMC^2" wrote:

AA Same weather here in Mass. With a little rain.I shopped only for m
great grandkids.Lots of toys. A nice computer game that Calvin who is
just 2 will have time to master.Chistmus stuff is high. TeBert

No Christmas shopping for me!

Currently 46F here at high noon PST. Cloudy skies. Not raining at
the moment. Sunny forecast. Wind W at 4 mph. Humidity a soggy
93%. Forecast high 50F, low 36F.

Saturday my confusion over weekend bus schedules led to my doing a lot
more walking than I wanted to. Sunday morning my feet were so sore,
that I didn't even want to walk to a bus stop, so stayed and read at
Barnes & Noble, drinking ice green tea sweatened from Starbucks.

Did you know that the same German Jewish scientist, Fritz Haber, who
won the 1918 Nobel Prize in chemistry for finding a process for fixing
nitrogen from the air into ammonia, also conceived and orchestrated
the first German chlorine gas attack agains British troops in WWI, and
later invented Zyklon B, the gas the Nazis used to kill millions of
Jews? While Haber could no longer work in Germany after the Nazi era
began, they seemed to have no "Jewish science" problem with using his
gas for their own purposes.

Double-A

Old December 10th 12, 08:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_3_]

On 12/10/2012 3:19 PM, Double-A wrote:

Saturday my confusion over weekend bus schedules led to my doing a lot
more walking than I wanted to. Sunday morning my feet were so sore,
that I didn't even want to walk to a bus stop, so stayed and read at
Barnes& Noble, drinking ice green tea sweatened from Starbucks.

Break open the piggy bank and buy a good used car.
No longer will you be driving those Hush Puppies to the library.

Did you know that the same German Jewish scientist, Fritz Haber, who
won the 1918 Nobel Prize in chemistry for finding a process for fixing
nitrogen from the air into ammonia, also conceived and orchestrated
the first German chlorine gas attack agains British troops in WWI, and
later invented Zyklon B, the gas the Nazis used to kill millions of
Jews? While Haber could no longer work in Germany after the Nazi era
began, they seemed to have no "Jewish science" problem with using his
gas for their own purposes.

Why do I feel that Goth and/or Warhole will reply to this paragraph?

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
http://www.richardgingras.com/tia/im...logo_large.jpg
Old December 11th 12, 08:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

Rainy windy morning. Missed 2 busses before I finally caught one!

Currently 45F here at 12:30 PM PST. Cloudy and raining. Wind S at 10
mph. Humidity 86%. Forecast high 45F, low 36F.

Two sisters: One gave me $40 a few weeks ago, the other pulled a wad
of bills out of her purse and handed to me last night in Rite Aid.
Amounted to $23. Their brother gave me $5 not long ago. They dress
in the muslim scarf over head style. A giving family. She offered to
buy me clothes too.

Didn't get a chance to finish my breakfast as it was so cold and wet
outside, I just wanted to duck inside the warm library. They don't
want you eating inside, although some get away with it anyway.

Double-A

Old December 12th 12, 08:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

43F here at 12 noon PST. Wind nil. Humidity 87%. Some sun shinning
through mostly overcast skies. Forecast high 46F, low 32F.

Kim had some pizza for me when I got back to Starbucks yesterday. But
she was chopping most of it up to feed to the seagulls.

Ishii Shiro was a doctor who headed up Japan's biological warfare
effort in the 30s and 40s. He was espeially interest in developing
ways of using the bubonic plague bacteria to kill people. In his
laboratory he had up to 4000 prisoners to experiment on, most of them
northern Chinese. He would try different means of infecting them with
plague to see which worked best. When thye reached an advanced stage
of the illness, they would be dragged kicking and screaming into the
vivisection room. There they were strapped to a table and one
straight stroke of a surgeans scalpel would open their bodies so the
doctors could inspect how the disease had affected their still living
internal organs. Apparently the thought never occurred to their Jap
minds to use anesthesia to make the procedure less inhumane. Based
on their research, plague infected fleas were released over cities in
China, resulting in thousands of deaths.

After the war, unlike the mad doctors of Germany who faced charges of
crimes against humanity, Ishii Shiro and his doctors were given full
immunity from prosecution by MacArthur in return for their divulging
everything they had learned in their experiments to the United
States. Also that conveniently avoided the issue from coming up in
court of how much the Emperor knew about these ongoing medical
atrocities.

Double-A

Oregon Weather  Double-A[_3_] Misc 162 March 21st 13 07:15 PM
Oregon Weather Double-A[_3_] Misc 11 December 4th 12 08:17 PM
Oregon Weather Double-A[_3_] Misc 2 November 28th 12 07:56 PM
Oregon Weather G=EMC^2[_2_] Misc 0 September 23rd 12 09:32 PM