First All Paranormal TV Network

Old September 25th 03, 05:21 AM
Rudolph_X

Default First All Paranormal TV Network

Great News!

The Borderlands Network Is Announcing The first ALL Paranormal
Television Network!

The ALL Paranormal network is now in full swing as an IPO and soon
subscribers of Dish, Direct TV and other Cable providers can have the
choice of ordering the network that will have ALL you ever wanted to see
from UFOs to Loch Ness Monsters and Ghosts airing 24/7 on their very own
channel.

http://www.rense.com/general42/para.htm

With the winter season coming on soon, nobody wants to be outside with
their telescope in the freezing weather, so stay home, and keep warm and
cozy while watching the new All Paranormal Television Network!

You are really going to love it!

Old September 25th 03, 06:00 AM
DrPostman

So, it will be an All Bull****, All The Time channel.

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors of afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® member #15-51506-253.

"The services provided by Sylvia Browne Corporation are highly
speculative in nature and we do not guarantee that the results
of our work will be satisfactory to a client."
-Sylvia's Refund Policy

"No, the next step, Doktor, is that you start diagnosing illegally and
stupidly online, and get your license revoked."
-viveshwar
Old September 25th 03, 06:00 AM
[email protected] \(formerly\)

Dear Rudolph_X:

"Rudolph_X" wrote in message
Great News!

The Borderlands Network Is Announcing The first ALL
Paranormal Television Network!

They are going to broadcast using telepathy? If not, how is it all
paranormal?

But they knew I'd say that.

David A. Smith

Old September 25th 03, 08:53 AM

Rudolph_X wrote:

Great News!

The Borderlands Network Is Announcing The first ALL Paranormal
Television Network!

The ALL Paranormal network is now in full swing as an IPO and soon
subscribers of Dish, Direct TV and other Cable providers can have the
choice of ordering the network that will have ALL you ever wanted to see
from UFOs to Loch Ness Monsters and Ghosts airing 24/7 on their very own
channel.

http://www.rense.com/general42/para.htm

With the winter season coming on soon, nobody wants to be outside with
their telescope in the freezing weather, so stay home, and keep warm and
cozy while watching the new All Paranormal Television Network!

You obviously have no interest in or real knowledge of astronomy,
otherwise you'd know that Winter is the main observing season, with
long nights and more chance of clear skies.

If you're not really interested in astronomy, why do you keep posting
this inappropriate information here? Oh, I forgot - it's because
you're an idiot and a troll!

You are really going to love it!

Well, I can be thankful that it's only going to be broadcast in the
US, so the rest of us around the world won't be plagued by it. )

DP

--
Nattering Nabob #1 of the MOHSG

(alpha version of .sig)
Old September 25th 03, 09:34 AM
Rudolph_X

wrote:

Rudolph_X wrote:

[...]

Well, you seem supremely content to spew your unscientific and
crystalized dogmas, and bandy about your anti-progressive ideologies,
not caring whose beliefs you offend. But, you don't like it when someone
comes to shake you awake from your own dreamy misconceptions. Astronomy
is a very broad field, and you seem to be trying to confine it into your
own limited little box. My posts are on topic. You just don't understand
how they bump and grind against your narrow conception of Astronomy.

Old September 25th 03, 05:46 PM
N'vok

Well, you seem supremely content to spew your unscientific and
crystalized dogmas, and bandy about your anti-progressive ideologies,
not caring whose beliefs you offend. But, you don't like it when someone
comes to shake you awake from your own dreamy misconceptions. Astronomy
is a very broad field, and you seem to be trying to confine it into your
own limited little box. My posts are on topic. You just don't understand
how they bump and grind against your narrow conception of Astronomy.

--

Weren't you going to go away and never return?
Old September 25th 03, 06:19 PM
Thomas McDonald

"Rudolph_X" wrote in message

Rudolph_X wrote:

Great News!

The Borderlands Network Is Announcing The first ALL Paranormal
Television Network!

The ALL Paranormal network is now in full swing as an IPO and soon
subscribers of Dish, Direct TV and other Cable providers can have the
choice of ordering the network that will have ALL you ever wanted to see

from UFOs to Loch Ness Monsters and Ghosts airing 24/7 on their very own

channel.

http://www.rense.com/general42/para.htm

With the winter season coming on soon, nobody wants to be outside with
their telescope in the freezing weather, so stay home, and keep warm and
cozy while watching the new All Paranormal Television Network!

[DP] You obviously have no interest in or real knowledge of astronomy,
otherwise you'd know that Winter is the main observing season, with
long nights and more chance of clear skies.

If you're not really interested in astronomy, why do you keep posting
this inappropriate information here? Oh, I forgot - it's because
you're an idiot and a troll!

[RX] Well, you seem supremely content to spew your unscientific and
crystalized dogmas, and bandy about your anti-progressive ideologies, not
caring whose beliefs you offend. But, you don't like it when someone comes
to shake you awake from your own dreamy misconceptions. Astronomy is a very
broad field, and you seem to be trying to confine it into your own limited
little box. My posts are on topic. You just don't understand how they bump
and grind against your narrow conception of Astronomy.

Nice try, Rudy; but we all know that you have no interest in astronomy
as it is defined for _this_ ng. You could read the FAQ's that have been
posted today; or you could read the bit I snipped out of that post:
The sci.astro hierarchy is NOT the appropriate forum for

* metaphysical discussions (try alt.paranet.metaphysics);
* astrology (alt.astrology); or
* creationism (talk.origins for that).

These are science groups, not religion, sociology, or philosophy (even
of science) groups.

In addition, a number of topics related to astrophysics are better
suited for other groups. For instance, elementary particle physics
should be discussed in sci.physics.particle (but discussions of
astronomical consequences are welcome in sci.astro). Likewise for
photons and the speed of light (sci.physics). Finally, all space
related issues (e.g. spacecraft and faster than light/time travel)
have a home in the sci.space.* hierarchy (but astronomical results
from space missions are welcome).

But of course you wish to spew your unscientific and semi-crystalized
dogmas here because you got publicly spanked for your credulity wrt Nancy
and the late PX fiasco. We who had to put up with you then, and have seen
your shame, are your targets now because you can't admit that you were such
a credulous putz and long-term troll.

This is an unmoderated ng, so no one will stop you posting here. But I
for one would rather that you were honest about your reasons for posting,
and give up this self-righteous crap.

--
Tom McDonald
remove 'nohormel' to reply

Old September 25th 03, 08:16 PM
CeeBee

\(formerly\)" dlzc1.cox@net wrote in sci.astro:

They are going to broadcast using telepathy? If not, how is it all
paranormal?

First guest, Deanna Troi, Ship's Counseler to the USS Enterprise.

Host: "Deanna, thank you for returning from the future. Can you tell us
the location of PlanetX?"

Deanna: "No, but I sense..... pain"

Host: "Red Alert!"

Commander Riker (stumbling in): "Wait a sec! That is _my_ line!"

--
CeeBee

Uxbridge: "By God, sir, I've lost my leg!"
Wellington: "By God, sir, so you have!"

Google CeeBee @ www.geocities.com/ceebee_2

Old September 25th 03, 08:38 PM
Mike Bagneski

DrPostman wrote:

So, it will be an All Bull****, All The Time channel.

Haha! Good one! I wonder what their "motto" would be? Some variation
on "We report - You decide." How about "We fabricate - You believe?"

Mike