Before the Big Bang?

Old October 10th 06, 06:35 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur,sci.astro,alt.astronomy,uk.sci.astronomy,sci.physics.relativity
Ilja Schmelzer

Default Before the Big Bang?

"George Dishman" schrieb
"Ilja Schmelzer" wrote
One consistent way, but with modification of GR:

1. Postulate that there exists a single preferred global chart.
2a. Use the Landau tensor in this chart.
2b. Postulate that this global chart is harmonic. Use the
harmonic equation as the local conservation law.
3. Add the harmonic equation as a new equation.
4. If you want a Lagrangian for this, add a term
which enforces harmonic gauge: n_ab g^ab sqrt(-g)
with Minkowski metric n_ab does the job.
5. Observe interesting properties of the additional
term: It stops the BH collaps and the BB singularity.

Is such a solution testable? Wouldn't it produce
very bright supermassive BHs if impacting mass
doesn't cross the event horizon?

No, the surface would be highly redshifted, so
that nothing is visible.

And, for people without prejudice against the e word:

I have no prejudice against it, but I would want to
see specific evidence for its existence otherwise
Occam's Razor applies.

There are lots of them, but the best is imho my
ether model for the standard model. I have posted
it some time ago in
Ilja

Old October 11th 06, 06:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

To all The clock tick very slow before the BB Tick it did,for the
cosmos always had space energy. Gravity compressed this energy into a
tiny volume(less than the size of an hydrogen nuclei. Spacetime ticked
so fast(Vibrated) that a critical vibration came into play.,and the BB
came into being. Here you see I'm using the superstring theory It is
the only theory that fits in the spacetime before the BB Bert

Old October 27th 06, 02:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

No it's not foolish BEERTbrain! Ever hear of the Sun? Ever hear of
meteorites, comets and asteroids?

Saul Levy

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006 09:19:32 -0400, (G=EMC^2
Glazier) wrote:

nightbat Our space ship Earth is an inclosed system. Still within this
system each person making up humankind(its complete crew) can think
about the universe the spaceship Earth is immersed in to his liking. It
is religion that causes mutinies.Reason for that is those bibles won't
let people look out an see the real universe. Bert

Old October 28th 06, 01:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_1_]

nightbat wrote:
nightbat wrote

Glazier) wrote:

nightbat Our space ship Earth is an inclosed system. Still within this
system each person making up humankind(its complete crew) can think
about the universe the spaceship Earth is immersed in to his liking. It
is religion that causes mutinies.Reason for that is those bibles won't
let people look out an see the real universe. Bert

nightbat

Yes I understand your point Captain Bert while Saul misses it
and very well put. For if they really sought wisdom they would find
references in the Bible about the Universe and truly let their minds
inquire. The literal interpretation of it instead of its greater
implications is what is limiting for so many. The secrets are there for
those truly seeking knowledge and the ones that find it or do good don't
depend on it for they are set free.

carry on,
the nightbat

The Bible in Isaiah 3 even prphesies the automobile by mentioning
tires, chains, mufflers, hoods, rings, and bonnets for you English
chaps.

"18 In that day the Lord will take away the bravery of their tinkling
ornaments about their feet, and their cauls, and their round tires like
the moon,

19 The chains, and the bracelets, and the mufflers,

20 The bonnets, and the ornaments of the legs, and the headbands, and
the tablets, and the earrings,

21 The rings, and nose jewels,

22The changeable suits of apparel, and the mantles, and the wimples,
and the crisping pins,

23The glasses, and the fine linen, and the hoods, and the vails."

Amazing!

Double-A