Sandman digest, volume 2453954

Old October 22nd 06, 03:52 AM posted to comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.fan.art-bell
ah

Default Sandman digest, volume 2453954

honestjohn wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
honestjohn wrote:
"ah" wrote in message
Art Deco wrote:
ah wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
ah wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
ah wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
ah wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
ah wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
ah wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
ah wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
ah wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
ah wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
ah wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
ah wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
ah wrote:

Paul {Hamilton Rooney} wrote:
On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 07:21:40 -0400, ah

wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Classic "oar pin" Tholenator(tm)
"
tholed:

411 What does your trolling and harassing

of
me has
do
with
OS/2?

Classic erroneous presupposition of

trolling
and
harassment
on
my
part, Sandman. Rather ironic, coming from

the
person
who
has
engaged

rubiform BFEC5A6C

We have crossed the Rubiform.

With a burning bridge!

And fireworks . . . lots of fireworks!

Gin and tonics!

Yes. Yes! And dog-like obedience!

Marching yo-yos!

Sterling Slinkies!

Political Speeches!

Parenchymal Striations!

Epidermal Shoppings!

Mesinthermal Poppings!

Exothermic Nervings!

Isotonic Nose Rings!

Inveterate Canines!

Invenerated Molars!

Regenerated Matches!

Degenerated Latches!

Motivated Catches!

I won't say it!

I cannot say it.

I will not; I cannot say it!

I shan't and can't say it!

I can't shant' say what I musn't!

I musn't even think what I can't say -- it.

I can't think why I can't say what I musn't.

I can't think why, when, or how I mustn't say it.

Why musn't you now say what you can't think you thought you were 'posed

say?

I'm glad that you and Art have something in common, the onset of

Altheimers.

Do you prefer leather, or synthetic fib(e)rs?

I just want you to give-up this "lifestyle" and come home to mom!

Click your heels.
--
ah
Old October 22nd 06, 05:17 AM posted to comp.os.os2.advocacy,alt.astronomy,alt.usenet.kooks,demon.local,alt.fan.art-bell
honestjohn[_1_]

"ah" wrote in message

Click your heels.

Picked-up a shoe fetish, too?