What Would Happen if we had a Mars Rover that ****ed?

Old December 19th 04, 10:51 PM
Twittering One

(it all fits)
Bert

What fits what?

_______
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo"http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo/A

Old December 19th 04, 11:35 PM
Art Deco

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Art deco The reason it fits is "what could be more life like,and have
nightbat's Halo Bacterium than the waste given off by life(ours,or
Darla's) Proof of this is Japanese farmers don't let their **** go to
waste.Our farmers are much more wasteful and only use **** to run their
tractors.(sometimes) bert PS in this spacetime hydrocabonates make our
world go round.

What other spacetimes are there?

--
"I;m psychic, dumb ass."
"Do back to Neanderthal man fer you!"
Old December 19th 04, 11:39 PM
Aratzio

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 16:35:35 -0700, Art Deco got
double secret probation because:

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Art deco The reason it fits is "what could be more life like,and have
nightbat's Halo Bacterium than the waste given off by life(ours,or
Darla's) Proof of this is Japanese farmers don't let their **** go to
waste.Our farmers are much more wasteful and only use **** to run their
tractors.(sometimes) bert PS in this spacetime hydrocabonates make our
world go round.

What other spacetimes are there?

Pleidian
Old December 20th 04, 12:52 AM
Bookman

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Art deco The reason it fits is "what could be more life like,and have
nightbat's Halo Bacterium than the waste given off by life(ours,or
Darla's) Proof of this is Japanese farmers don't let their **** go to
waste.Our farmers are much more wasteful and only use **** to run their
tractors.(sometimes) bert PS in this spacetime hydrocabonates make our
world go round.

What other spacetimes are there?

Pleidian

Washington D.C.

ESL!

--
Bookman -The Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in AFA-B
Kazoo Konspirator #668 (The Neighbor of the Beast)

Old December 20th 04, 02:14 AM
ah

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Art deco The reason it fits is "what could be more life like,and have
nightbat's Halo Bacterium than the waste given off by life(ours,or
Darla's) Proof of this is Japanese farmers don't let their **** go to
waste.Our farmers are much more wasteful and only use **** to run their
tractors.(sometimes) bert PS in this spacetime hydrocabonates make our
world go round.

What other spacetimes are there?

Pleidian

Washington D.C.

IAWTP
--
ah "People will do tomorrow what they did today
because that is what they did yesterday."
Old December 20th 04, 02:14 AM
ah

beast wrote:
Not a bad idea....

But instead of ****, how about dropping various acids, metals, and
chemicals that would react with the ground to reveal it's chemical
isotopes. While we're at it, some elements might be scooped and used
for fuel cells too.

Silicon?
Old December 20th 04, 02:16 AM
ah

Have you ever eaten a ****-grown zucchini?
Old December 20th 04, 03:57 AM
Double-A

ah wrote:
G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:
Art deco The reason it fits is "what could be more life like,and

have
nightbat's Halo Bacterium than the waste given off by life(ours,or
Darla's) Proof of this is Japanese farmers don't let their **** go

waste.Our farmers are much more wasteful and only use **** to run

their
tractors.(sometimes) bert PS in this spacetime hydrocabonates

make our
world go round.

Have you ever eaten a ****-grown zucchini?
--
ah "People will do tomorrow what they did today
because that is what they did yesterday."
~Manoj Srivastava

Yup, chicken **** grown.

They tasted great!

Double-A

Old December 20th 04, 04:02 AM
DrPostman

On Sun, 19 Dec 2004 16:35:35 -0700, Art Deco in
accordance with The Prophecy scribed:

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

Art deco The reason it fits is "what could be more life like,and have
nightbat's Halo Bacterium than the waste given off by life(ours,or
Darla's) Proof of this is Japanese farmers don't let their **** go to
waste.Our farmers are much more wasteful and only use **** to run their
tractors.(sometimes) bert PS in this spacetime hydrocabonates make our
world go round.

What other spacetimes are there?

The one down the street. No one pays it much attention anymore
though.

--
DrPostman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors, afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® #15-51506-253.

"Nothing compares to the complicated futility of ignorance."
-Kurt Vonnegut