What Would Happen if we had a Mars Rover that ****ed?

Old December 19th 04, 03:26 AM
Benign Vanilla

"Double-A" wrote in message
ps.com...
snip
In fact, perhaps man himself is a direct descendent of just such a pile
of alien crap!

Double-A

I believe this thread is direct evidence of that.

BV,.

Old December 19th 04, 05:24 AM
Art Deco

Packrat® wrote:

Art Deco wrote in news:171220042025534153%art_deco@
127.0.0.1:

G=EMC^2 Glazier wrote:

That would be a great experiment. Earth man urine spread on Mars
surface. I just thought of this idea walking my dog"Rudy" Can't cost
NASA to many bucks. I 've given my urine away for free all my life.
Bert

This is some interesting VVFWS and Angstrom material here. Can you
develop your theory further?

Tell me this is not a shameless plug in hopes of receiving the highly prized
"Busted Urinal Award".
One vote for the dog!

This is why I was hoping to get more information. Unfortunately this
one seems to have retreated back to its hidey hole.

--
"I;m psychic, dumb ass."
"Do back to Neanderthal man fer you!"
Old December 19th 04, 12:29 PM
Twittering One

Please gentlemen, while I'm attempting to assemble an Earth crew
to receive the far advanced net purported Darla extra terrestrial
visitors for first official contact day you speak of crap. Most
disturbing for normally enlightened posters, most disturbing indeed.
Just because I mentioned my Halo bacterium as pointing first life Earth
candidate does not imply that it originated from alien excrement.

While I am attempting to gather an Earth based flight bridge crew for
mutual star ship interstellar travel I don't need possible candidate
Earth crew members insulting our potential cosmic visitor diplomats with
such base degrading theoretical assumptions. Remember how upset you got
Bert with just my inferring that the rock like asteroid specimen you
found in Florida might be prehistoric Dinosaur dung? Please, we are
about to possibly Earth greet our first official contact space visitors,
so we therefore must not do anything which could be miss interpreted or
insulting to such an advanced net purported Earth arriving space race.

Anticipated diplomatic Earth reception Committee and star ship first
flight crew:

Most favored Earthman And Diplomatic Liaison Officer---nightbat
Assistant Diplomatic Liaison Officer---Charles Bohne
Senior Science Officer---Old Man
1st. Science Officer---Hawking
2nd. Science Officer---Steven Weinberg
3rd. Science Officer---Gregory L. Hanson
4th. Science Officer---Mark Fergerson
5th. Science Officer---Greg Neil
6th. Science Officer---Steve Harris
7th. Science Officer---hanson
8th. Science Officer---Edward Green
Assistant Science Officer---Bilge
Assistant Science Officer---Franz Heymann
Assistant Science Officer---Dick Van de moortel
Assistant Science Officer---Randy Poe
Assistant Science Officer---Kenseto
Assistant Science Officer---The Ghost In The Machine
Assistant Science Officer---Ken S. Tucker
Assistant Science Officer---David A. Smith
Assistant Science Officer---John C. Polasek
Assistant Science Officer---John Sefton
Assistant Science Officer---TomGee
Assistant Science Officer---Henri Wilson
Assistant Science Officer---John Popelish
Assistant Science Officer---Paul Cardinale
Assistant Science Officer---Bjoern Feuerbacher
Assistant Science Officer---Robert Clark
Assistant Science Officer---Tom Davidson Tadchem
Assistant Science Officer---puppet_sock
Assistant Science Officer---Boris Mohar
Assistant Science Officer---Paul Stowe
Foreign Earth Crew Member Science Interpretation Officer---Y.Porat
Star Ship Poet And Esteem Lifting Officer---Twittering One Virginiaz
Astronomy Theoretical Science and Senior Most Poet Officer---Painius
Astronomy Science Officer---Wally Anglesea
Outside Force Officer---William (Bill) Sheppard oc
All Science Theory Composite Officer---Herbert Glazier Bert
Earth Chemistry and Science Experiment Officer---Uncle Al
Different Viewpoint Officer---Maleki
Chief Comm and FTL Officer---Greysky
New Star Finding Officer---starlord
Information Officer---Sam Wormley
Questioning Science Officer---Androcles
Opposing Science Viewpoint Officer---Tom Potter
Chief Engineering Officer---Double-A
1st. Engineering Officer--Robert J. Kolker
2nd. Engineering Officer---Bill Hobba
What's Known Science Correction Officer---John Zinni
Retired Mini Nuclear Information Officer---Mr. Cagle
General Science News Headline Officer---habshi
Off Earth Terrain Science Officer---mountain man
Small Aircraft Systems Inspection And Repair Officer---Morituri-Max
Space Cadet and Physics Mental Round In Circles Officer---Jack Sarfatti
Space Cadet Assistant Officer---El
Star Ship Tire Inspector and Deep Theoretical Physics Officer---Spaceman
Pseudo Dr.of Indian Information Officer---Dr. Jai Maharaj
Astronomy Net Link Information Officer---Ray Vingnutte
Astronomy Science Officer---Odysseus
Astronomy Alternate Explanations Officer---Luigi Caselli
Alternate Theory Science Officer---Douglas Eagleson
Self Ego boosting Science Officer---Archimedes Plutonium
Sub Space Letter Comm Carrier Officer---Dr. Postman
Astro Sub Space Science Officer---Benign Vanilla
New Physics Officer---S Enterprize Company Smart
Science Fiction Buster Officer---OG
Records Officer---CeeBee
Tired of SETI Posts Officer---news.vif.com
Refreshment Handling Officer---Southern Hospitality

Hopefully with the rest of the honorable net science posters leaving in
the second wave of Darla Intergalactic Star Ships with top security and
physical clearance and final Commander Pros permission.
ponder on,
the nightbat

I'm impressed, delighted
To be in such prestigious company.
PS. May I have another title besides poet?
Poetry's just my hobby, not my career.

_______
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo"http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo/A

Old December 19th 04, 01:45 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi nightbat Well it is more than a coincidence that Darla is 2 million
years old,and so is humankind. We are lucky when they came to Earth 2
million years ago and did nothing but fart. I think they had
constipation when they landed on Mars. Cee Bee could be right they got
rid of their space ship alien waste flushing it into space.These ****
balls became smelly comets. It all fits. Bert

Old December 19th 04, 02:40 PM
Twittering One

It all fits. Bert

What fits what?

_______

Old December 19th 04, 05:35 PM
Twittering One

You should redirect these fine young men to a women's group before
leaving.

Tom Hanks

Thanks! Got
Hot Chocolate?!

_______

Old December 19th 04, 05:36 PM
Twittering One

Tom Hanks

PS.
You're just
Yankin my
Chain, right?

_______

Old December 19th 04, 06:12 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Art deco The reason it fits is "what could be more life like,and have
nightbat's Halo Bacterium than the waste given off by life(ours,or
Darla's) Proof of this is Japanese farmers don't let their **** go to
waste.Our farmers are much more wasteful and only use **** to run their
tractors.(sometimes) bert PS in this spacetime hydrocabonates make our
world go round.

Old December 19th 04, 06:26 PM
G=EMC^2 Glazier

Hi Twitty Our brown **** is hot chocolate to nightbat's Halo bacterium.
What goes around comes around. Life cycle. It takes life to create life.
The building blocks of life is ****. In **** its ammonia. Put them all
together in an object that circles the sun in an oblong orbit,and you
have a smelly ****ty life giving comet. (it all fits) Bert

Old December 19th 04, 08:32 PM
beast

Not a bad idea....

But instead of ****, how about dropping various acids, metals, and
chemicals that would react with the ground to reveal it's chemical
isotopes. While we're at it, some elements might be scooped and used
for fuel cells too.

Posted at:
www.GroupSrv.com