No Dark Matter AND 11 Billion-year-old Collision of Milky Way and Another Galaxy

Old May 3rd 12, 05:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius[_1_] Painius[_1_] is offline
Banned

Default No Dark Matter AND 11 Billion-year-old Collision of Milky Way and Another Galaxy

Dark matter is all washed up, AND our galaxy collided with another
galaxy 11 Billion years ago! Get ready for yet another paradigm
shift!...

http://www.space.com/15499-dark-matt...tructures.html

(Next to go: Dark energy)

Happy days *and*...
Starry starry nights !

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @ http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
Old May 3rd 12, 05:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 3, 9:39*am, Painius wrote:
Dark matter is all washed up, AND our galaxy collided with another
galaxy 11 Billion years ago! *Get ready for yet another paradigm
shift!...

http://www.space.com/15499-dark-matt...tructures.html

(Next to go: *Dark energy)

Happy days *and*...
* * *Starry starry nights !

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
When you better yourself, you better the world.

Good one. There's no missing mass, but what about "clear matter",
"transparent matter" or "dark force"?

BTW; our solar system is about to get seriously nailed by the Sirius
Oort cloud.

http://groups.google.com/groups/search
http://translate.google.com/#
Old May 4th 12, 05:13 AM posted to alt.astronomy
[email protected]

LIKE MANY THINGS, GOOF, YOU'LL NEVER LIVE TO SEE IT HAPPEN!

Saul Levy

On Thu, 3 May 2012 09:55:08 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth
wrote:

BTW; our solar system is about to get seriously nailed by the Sirius
Oort cloud.

Brad Guth, I AM A MORON!

Old May 4th 12, 08:54 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On May 3, 9:39*am, Painius wrote:
Dark matter is all washed up, AND our galaxy collided with another
galaxy 11 Billion years ago! *Get ready for yet another paradigm
shift!...

http://www.space.com/15499-dark-matt...tructures.html

(Next to go: *Dark energy)

Happy days *and*...
* * *Starry starry nights !

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
When you better yourself, you better the world.

Dark matter and dark energy do seem rather ad hoc.

Double-A

Old May 4th 12, 09:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

On 5/4/2012 3:54 PM, Double-A wrote:

Dark matter and dark energy do seem rather ad hoc.

Dark energy is a misnomer...It's just a property of
space...It expands. I've been doing some consult work
off and on for the last couple of years with a group that
is studying the tie-in with the expansion of space and
how it relates to time. Very interesting line of reasoning.
It explains many things that relativity does not.

Still lots of work to be done.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old May 5th 12, 02:02 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Brad Guth[_3_]

On May 4, 12:54*pm, Double-A wrote:
On May 3, 9:39*am, Painius wrote:

Dark matter is all washed up, AND our galaxy collided with another
galaxy 11 Billion years ago! *Get ready for yet another paradigm
shift!...

http://www.space.com/15499-dark-matt...tructures.html

(Next to go: *Dark energy)

Happy days *and*...
* * *Starry starry nights !

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine @http://astronomy.painellsworth.net/
When you better yourself, you better the world.

Dark matter and dark energy do seem rather ad hoc.

Double-A

As far as I can tell, there's no shortage of mass or otherwise missing
mass.

Our galaxy of 1e43 kg could be as massive as 1e44 kg once everything
gets added up. The universe the we think we know of could easily be
worth 1e56 kg.

A 2e56 kg creation BH could produce a pair of 1e56 kg universes
that'll never see or detect the other one, as moving apart at the
speed of light, if not 2c so that not even the gravity of 1e56 kg can
be detected...

Old May 5th 12, 01:41 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2[_2_]

On May 3, 9:39*am, Painius wrote:

[...]

*Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”

We now know there is more to the universe that meets our eyes. Here is
the composition of the universe. Dark Energy 65% "Dark Matter 30%"
Ordinary Matter 5% Naturally we would have to convert dark energy
into pure matter Reality is we have not found dark energy yet. We have
"MACHOs" which are compact objects such as tiny and supermassive black
holes,free floating planets(not bound to a star) and best not leave
out brown dwarfs .We have WIMPs which are subatomic particles. Best to
think of WIMPs as neutrinos(I do) Well imperial thinkers only see 5%
of the universe. I see more because my eyes see outside the box. My
brain is not boxed in. Get the picture Treb=Bert
Old May 5th 12, 07:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_3_]

On May 3, 9:39*am, Painius wrote:

[...]

But what if gravity moves at 10c, as some speculate?

Double-A