Absconding ISS to Venus L2 (VL2), whatever the radiation

Old February 21st 07, 07:20 AM posted to sci.space.history,sci.space.station,sci.space.policy
Brad Guth[_2_]

Default Absconding ISS to Venus L2 (VL2), whatever the radiation

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
om

And the grand ruse/sting of our mutually perpetrated cold-war century
continues.

As you folks should know by now, Venus L2 is actually cool enough for
safely using POOFs.

Secondly; nocturnal Venusian life, or that of visiting ETs, may not be
all that far off the mark. After all, even by day it's not exactly
getting so terribly illuminated under those thick acidic clouds, and
hardly zilch worth of solar IR influx ever hits that geothermally toasty
deck.

Apparently my ongoing research as having been based upon my honest
observationology and of them regular pesky old laws of physics, as
pertaining to having discovered other intelligent life
existing/coexisting on Venus, has blown yet another assortment of those
mainstream status quo fuses.

Even ESA's Venus EXPRESS mission is now in total taboo/nondisclosure
lock-down mode, simply because of their own science of thermal imbalance
has been proving that John Ackerman, many others and myself are
perfectly right about the newish planetology status of Venus, as being
the correct interpretation as having been deductively extrapolated from
the best available science.

That's also why so many of these MI/NSA Third Reich status quo borgs
have been trying out every dirty little infidel Old Testament trick in
their PC trashing book, of their being intent upon terminating by
efforts as to share and share alike. Besides all of their flak and
infomercial spewed gauntlet of buttology lies, I do very much enjoy
returning the favor whenever I can.
-
Brad Guth

Old February 21st 07, 03:02 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.space.station
Brad Guth[_2_]

"Brad Guth" wrote in message
news:baee5c46b7517f0a0ee450122cde88f6.49644@mygate .mailgate.org

Venus L2 is actually POOF doable, as perhaps offering a better
alternative to that of relocating our existing ISS, that's somewhat like
Hubble going down for the count as being the inefficient and spendy LEO
fiasco that it is, and only becoming more DNA leathal as we keep losing
our magnetosphere at the rate of -.05%/year.

From VL2, most all things Venus become that much more doable.
-
Brad Guth