"The Red Stuff" DVD

Old August 21st 03, 10:24 PM
BB

Default "The Red Stuff" DVD

Anyone seen / heard of "The Red Stuff"?

Amazon recommended this DVD after I ordered
"The Mighty Saturns", but I haven't seen it mentioned
anywhere.

Old August 25th 03, 08:21 AM
Count Chockula

Jim Oberg's guess sounds better than this 1999 Netherlands production, 78
minutes, in English called "The Red Stuff". imdb.com can meet your film
reference needs.

http://us.imdb.com/Title?0230688
"Red Stuff"