Apollo One, the FBI, and Scott Grissom

Old June 4th 04, 03:12 PM
OM

On Fri, 04 Jun 2004 04:10:57 GMT, (Derek
Lyons) wrote:

"Scott Hedrick" wrote:

You're using the
same style of attack as "scott", although thus far your spelling and
punctuation is better than he seems capable of showing.

Not only the same style of attack, but in several instance the exact
same phraseology.

....Which means he's paid a hooker to be his ghostwriter, or it really
is Mary Zornio. Or, considering how much "offense" she claimed to
having been outed as 'mc', it might be scott's new mistress who's very
sensitive about her predecessor.

....Either way, it's the same old tired scott grissom bull**** that
really, truly needs to be put to an end, one way or another. Gus
doesn't deserve this, and neither do Ed or Roger, or even the NAA guys
who built the Block I, or Joe Shea's team, or anyone at NASA. No
murder was involved, nothing premeditated, and what's done is done.
We've mourned, we've buried the dead, and we went on. scott, Betty,
and all their little sycophants and apologists need to do the same
thing. Hell, if they want to rechannel their hate, vehemence and
mental instabilities, the JFK theorists are in need of fresh blood!
Someone send them over to John McAdams so he can assign them new
conspiracy theories to ******** up. After all, we shouldn't let such
"talent" go to waste, should we?

Yeah, you're right. We should. Forget 911, call animal control. Let's
put this particular bitch out of our misery, as I don't think the Bob
Barker treatment's going to do any good...

OM

--

"No ******* ever won a war by dying for |
http://www.io.com/~o_m

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 4th 04, 03:15 PM
OM

On Fri, 4 Jun 2004 00:09:56 -0400, "Scott Hedrick"
wrote:

"LaDonna Wyss" wrote in message
. com...
Anyway, is this the best you can do?

Bwahahahahahahahahahaha! OK, OM, she's challenged you. A definite n00b.

....Oh, I've only just begun, as you've probably noticed. I'd have
nailed the bitch to the crucifix and set it on fire yesterday, but I
had something more important to do - photo shoots in SA. Think about
it - if you had the choice of photographing attractive women or
stomping one of scott grissom's little sycophants and/or buttlovers
and/or mistresses into the ground, which would you *first*?

Note that the choice is not an exclusive one. I'll make time for troll
squashing anytime, but other things do have their priorities...

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 4th 04, 03:24 PM
OM

On Thu, 3 Jun 2004 19:49:36 -0400, "Scott Hedrick"
wrote:

What you've shown is that you are looking for any desperate
scrap that will support "scott", which is a pretty strong indicator that
you're one of "scott"'s brown-nosers using a new address. You're using the
same style of attack as "scott", although thus far your spelling and
punctuation is better than he seems capable of showing.

....And, having over two decades of spotting trolls in message forums,
going all the way back to BITNET, this is *exactly* what tipped me off
as to what we're dealing with here. If it's not 'mc' or one of the
Maxson trash, then it could, quite possibly, be scott trying to throw
us off by dressing in drag and finally learning to use punctuation.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 4th 04, 03:25 PM
OM

On 3 Jun 2004 23:22:21 GMT, Jim Davis wrote:

LaDonna Wyss wrote:

Scott had that report examined by a top forensic
pathologist; you should ask for HIS credentials.

Scott never told us who his top forensic pathologist was. Can you?

....Actually, I think he did, once. However, he never did tell us Dr.
Quincy's first name, or how to contact him.

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 4th 04, 03:27 PM
OM

On Thu, 03 Jun 2004 17:49:56 -0500, Herb Schaltegger
wrote:

Second of all, your previous post referenced medical terminology that you are
apparently parroting without comprehension.

....Heh, here's the irony: while I'm writing this, I'm also watching
"The Caine Mutiny", and we're in the scene where Cdr Merrick is being
asked to explain "paranoid schitzophrenia".

"uh...I guess I read it somewhere."

OM

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 4th 04, 03:34 PM
OM

On 3 Jun 2004 14:37:31 -0700, (LaDonna Wyss)
wrote:

Good thing I studied English in college

....Too bad you didn't take a logic course.

OM

--

"No ******* ever won a war by dying for |
http://www.io.com/~o_m

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 4th 04, 03:45 PM
OM

On 3 Jun 2004 14:31:22 -0700, (LaDonna Wyss)
wrote:

First, I am not going to post Gus Grissom's autopsy report on the
Internet.

....It's a matter of public record. The only reason we *haven't* posted
it is to conserve bandwidth. Links exist, but since the burden of
proof is on you, let's see *you* post'em.

I wouldn't even DREAM of asking Betty Grissom's permission
to do such a thing.

....No, but you'd DREAM of wasting our time once again with this prime
example of complete and utter bull****.

Second, my medical credentials have nothing to do with it.

....Correct. It's your LACK of medical credentials that are at issue
here. You make statements as if they were facts that you yourself had
determined were correct and valid, and are now presenting them as your
sheild and sword without any sort of evidence or credential to back up
said claims of accuracy and validity.

Scott had that report examined by a top forensic pathologist; you should ask for HIS credentials.

....We did. Repeatedly. In fact, Jay Windley did it to such an ad
nauseum level that quite a few people killfiled him along with scott,
'mc' and the rest of the Maxson trash that was jumping in on his
bandwagon the same way klan trash jump in on any bibblethumping
tirade.

Yes, I know what hemorrhagic pulmonary edema means

....Actually, I honestly don't think you know the difference between
that and a menstrual cycle.

are you incapable of doing an Internet search?

....By your own admission, you obviously aren't. Pot. Kettle. grissom.

As for buying bridges, I'm not in the market for real estate.

....You miss the point. We want you to buy the bridge so you can jump
off of it. Whether at the end of a noose or not is your choice.

I have a fire to solve.

....That's an idea. If you want to make your case more visible in the
public eye, take a clue from that Vietnamese monk who set himself on
fire in protest of the war. It'll certainly get you your 15 minutes of
fame, and focus attention on scott & Betty's bull**** theories one
more time so it can be ridiculed by *everyone* once again, and not
just by those here who are far more credible and well-versed in the
circumstances behind the A1 fire.

Oh, and if you do decide to immolate yourself, be considerate here.
Make sure you leave a bottle of A1 Steak Sauce nearby for someone to
pour on you afterwards, so as to mask the charcoal taste for the
buzzards, rats and other carrion when they consume your remains....

OM

--

"No ******* ever won a war by dying for |
http://www.io.com/~o_m

- General George S. Patton, Jr
Old June 4th 04, 03:57 PM
Harald Kucharek

LaDonna Wyss wrote:
Finally, I AGREE with you Scott is less-than-forthcoming. At the risk
of sounding like an "apologist" (which I've already been accused of
here), have you ever met Scott or Betty? If not, it's really
difficult to explain how they view things. They are extremely
cynical, understandably so. That family has really been through it
over the years.

What has the family been through? Father/husband was a national hero,
died in an accident on duty for his country and got a funeral as a
national hero and father/husband is still today considered a national
hero. Would be good if the Grissom family would get through with
realizing that accidents happen and paranoids will always find fodder
for their paranoia. They could have come over Gus' death some thirty
years ago and live a good life, but decided to stay with the dark side
of the force. That's their problem and it would be nice if they would
leave it with them, but it seems they feel better by digging Gus' name
through the mud over and over again.