Global Dimming

Old January 7th 05, 12:46 AM
zaax

Default Global Dimming

SCIENTIFIC DOCUMENTARY: Horizon
Channel: BBC 2 East 102
Date: Thursday 13th January 2005
Time: 09:00 PM to 09:50 PM (starting in 6 days)
Duration: 50 minutes.
Global Dimming.
Series exploring topical scientific issues. Climate scientists have
discovered a phenomenon that threatens to disrupt our world. Called
'global dimming', it may already have contributed to the deaths of
hundreds of thousands through drought and famine. But by trying to cure
it we may unleash a climate catastrophe on the planet.
(Widescreen, Subtitles)

--
Zaax
http://www.ukgatsos.com