7) the number of quasars is increasing by distance , much more thanthe waited-one ..

Old November 19th 18, 04:10 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Default 7) the number of quasars is increasing by distance , much more thanthe waited-one ..

( .. our reports of astronomy are supporting a theory over the RedShifh in opposition to the BigBang theory ; we have no news of associations of galaxies with quasars , having the redshift coincident (H.Arp !!) ; always the objects with very higth temperature , have a redshift that put its out (far) from galaxies also if very near : if you have different informations , send to us ! )..
... we propose to discuss the anomaly of the quasars ' distribuition on the deep space : it has an increment' rate over the 50% as regard to the waited distribuition ... from many years we support also that the Raman effect can be the bigger cause of the measured escape of Redshift , like also of the background ' radiation (CBR) and within this conceptual line it is easy to explain this last anomaly like a simple consequent curiosity .
The logaritmiic scale of magnitude , that ties the splendour (shine) to the distance in the Pogson' formule , says that the object' distribuition in an uniform universe is going so : each 0.5 magnitude the number of recovered objects is doubling and that is true for the galaxies and stars ( also for different types and sky' sections with necessary considerations..); its application to quasars in 'u-mag' gives the following Numbers CAT VII/260 , CDS Strasbourg) u-mag 15.5-16 =N. 34 ... u-mag 16-16.5 =N. 106 ... u-mag 16.5-17 =N. 369 ... u-mag 17-17.5 =N. 1026 ...: the increasing is three times and not two like for galaxies (CAT VII/250 ) , where with ETA 0 , ECC 0.2 , z 0.01 for mag-Bjsel 15-15.5 =N. 36 ... for mag-Bjsel 15.5-16 =N. 75 ... for mag-Bjsel 16-16.5 =N. 163 ... for mag-Bjsel 16.5-17 =N. 362 ....
... rephrasing : when the number of recovered galaxies increases two times with distance , the number of (very hot ) quasars increase three times .. why ? Is the temperature influencing the measure of distance (redshift !) ? Are the very higth frequecies of quasars, too higth and so invisisible on beginning, weakened by the distance and becoming later so visible ?
Old November 22nd 18, 12:51 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

On Tuesday, 20 November 2018 02:11:00 UTC+11, wrote:
[...]

I can't see how the distance to a quasar can be measured according
to redshift. i.e. Spectral lines generated within a black hole (if
there were such things) will always be gravitationally redshifted
by 100%, and spectral lines from matter orbiting the black hole
will be gravitationally redshifted enormously. What appears to be
a very bright distant quasar could be much closer than we think.
The brighter it is the more massive it will be and the further the
spectral lines will be redshifted.

A galaxy/quasar anomaly could very easily develop.

-----

Max Keon

Old November 24th 18, 10:39 AM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Il giorno giovedì 22 novembre 2018 00:51:37 UTC+1, ha scritto:
[...]

....ok ..we can say that the quasars are very massive, probabely, and its redshift depends from higth gravity .. but it' s just when we consider the brigthness like a good indicator of distance , we had to see the anomal distribuition like over-showed ..
... the anomaly is that no quasar it's near , and its number is increasing progressively with distance ..: the anomaly can be resolved , for me, thinking that the ligth is losting energy in its travel , coming at lower visible frequency and moving in that also the redshift through the Raman effect and the coherent chained waves ..

Old November 29th 18, 05:48 PM posted to sci.astro
Steve Willner

I can't see how the distance to a quasar can be measured according
to redshift. i.e. Spectral lines generated within a black hole (if
there were such things) will always be gravitationally redshifted
by 100%,

No light escapes from within the event horizon. All observed
emission has to come from outside it.

and spectral lines from matter orbiting the black hole
will be gravitationally redshifted enormously.

The broad lines arise tens to hundreds of light-days from the black
hole. A good reference is at
https://ned.ipac.caltech.edu/level5/...on/frames.html

I leave it to you to calculate the gravitational redshift.

The narrow lines come from even farther from the black hole and show
nearly the same redshift as the broad lines.

Steve Willner Phone 617-495-7123
Cambridge, MA 02138 USA
Old December 2nd 18, 05:23 PM posted to sci.astro
[email protected]

Il giorno giovedì 29 novembre 2018 17:48:21 UTC+1, Steve Willner ha scritto:
I can't see how the distance to a quasar can be measured according
to redshift. i.e. Spectral lines generated within a black hole (if
there were such things) will always be gravitationally redshifted
by 100%,

No light escapes from within the event horizon. All observed
emission has to come from outside it.

and spectral lines from matter orbiting the black hole
will be gravitationally redshifted enormously.

The broad lines arise tens to hundreds of light-days from the black
hole. A good reference is at
https://ned.ipac.caltech.edu/level5/...on/frames.html

I leave it to you to calculate the gravitational redshift.

The narrow lines come from even farther from the black hole and show
nearly the same redshift as the broad lines.

Steve Willner Phone 617-495-7123
Cambridge, MA 02138 USA .. for my and your curiosity here we have some easy number about the Readshift and the distribution of galaxies and quasars :

from the CAT VII/250 parent (galaxies) with z (redshift) , ETA 0 , ECC 0.2 , factor space-doupling 1,26 ...: whitin z= 0.01 and 0.0126 (that is 0.01*1.26 ) Number Found Galaxies = 26 ; whitin z=0.0126 and 0.015876 (that is 0.0126*1.26) NumberFG= 58 (Waited = 52) ; whitin z=0.015876 and 0.02 (that is 0.015876 *1.26) NFG= 146 (Waited= 116) ; whitin z=0.02 and 0.0252 (that is 0.02*1.26) NFG= 274 (Waited = 292) ; whitin z= 0.0252 and 0.03175 (that is 0.0252*1.26) NFG= 470 (Waited = 548 )
from the CAT VII/260 ( quasars) for z 0.1135 Number Found Quasars = 37 ; for z0.143 (that is 0.1135*1.26 ) NFQ= 125 (Waited = 74) ; for z0.18 NFQ = 335 (Waited = 250 ) ; for z 0.227 (that is 0.18*1.26 ) NFQ = 865 (Waited =670)
.. so it seems the confirmation that the distribution of quasars is an anomaly ( it increases progressively of 50% with the distance !) and that the Redshift is a good way for measuring the distance like the magnitude is ; but for explain the anomaly we have a suspicion about the meaning of quasars 'escape ( and warm galaxies ?) and the hipothesy of Bigbang .. could the higth temperatures ( frequencies) modify the Redshift ?.. the explication could resolve probabely also the Cosmic BackGround Radiation ..