Fall in Gresham

Old October 3rd 17, 06:59 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Fall in Gresham

On Monday, October 2, 2017 at 2:06:26 PM UTC-7, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, October 1, 2017 at 4:13:05 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"Double-A" wrote in message

On Saturday, September 30, 2017 at 5:08:44 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
Isn't it about time to start a now and equally nonsensically
boring chapter .... I mean, Summer is done with, dude ...

Thanks Hägar. I was just about to start a new thread myself, perhaps
"Autumnal Gresham" or some such, but "Fall in Gresham" is fine. You saved
me the trouble.

Double-A

*** you could just copy all the same drivel, except lower the daily
temperatures by 15 degrees and then add one degree to account for
Global Warming.

You know I don't buy into Global Warming.

60F here in Gresham today. Sun through scattered clouds. Wind north at 6 mph.

Have to leave early today to meet Kim who is bringing me some gourmet Korean food that she bought with food stamps. Oh gosh, there's that teat again!

Double-A

Cooler cloudy morning,but now bright sun.Days getting shorter means I'm asleep sooner. TreBert
Old October 3rd 17, 10:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

*** Since someone else is mooching the meal, don't feel guilty.
After all, you've been doing it for so long, I'm sure in your mind
it has morphed into an entitlement ... happy dumpster diving ...

For 30 years I paid in through the nose, sometimes as much as 50% of each additional dollar I earned. It's about time I sucked some out!

Had the best dinner I have had in a long time, 불ê³*기 쌀 ! (Bulgogi and rice for those of you illiterate in orean.)

I am struggling with one of the library's lab computers. Their main bank of computers is off line for unknown reasons. It is a lot different. Even Google would not let me in from this strange device without my giving them my first grade teacher's name!

The east wind is back! 14 mph right now. Temp is 68F. Humidity down to 30%.

Double-A

Old October 5th 17, 09:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

Cooler nights,but after noon temp. is still warm and sunny.Trebert
Old October 6th 17, 10:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

Bright Sun.Watch the sunset.Huntington Beach is great for sleeping and camping.Made lots of friends in HB.They have a wonder type library.Waterfalls,ponds and lots of glass.Beaches are not as busy as say 20 years ago. Tere will never be a beach like Revere Beach that had a million people on a Sunday..It is 15 miles of fine white sand.TreBert
Old October 6th 17, 10:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

I always liked Oregon's deserted beaches. Of course I haven't been there for a long time, so I don't know what they are like now. With so many more Californians and Mexicans here now, maybe they are crowded now.

Nice weather again today here in Gresham! Currently sunny, calm, and a perfectly Freudian 69F. Breeze is SW. Humidity 39%.

I just bought a pair of Nike running shoes at the Gresham Grange Flea Market. Like new condition with the original price tags still on them. Original price $110! REI price $76.93. My price $20! The little old lady who sold them to me looked very sweet and honest. She checked the $20 bill over real good to make sure it was real. But I can't help but feeling someone must of stolen them off the shelf at REI. Oh well, I didn't steal them. But they were a steal!

Double-A

Old October 7th 17, 03:37 AM posted to alt.astronomy
hanson

"Double-A" AA wrote:
"I just bought a pair of Nikes at the Flea Market. But I can't
help but feeling someone must of stolen them off the shelf
at REI. Oh well, I didn't steal them. But they were a steal!",
so said....

Double-A", AA, , "Abner Afterduft"
( = Yiddish for "Asshole Aroma") who is a homeless bum & a
mooch who lives in his car, like Glazier does, since Abner
is an "Alcoholic Addict" & a Judeo-Nazi, and he is not only
Glazier's "Ass Angel", but also Bert's "Asshole Ambassador",
"Anal Advocate" & "Aberrant Analyst" & the "Double-Asshole"
of http://tinyurl.com/Glazier-the-loud-retarded-pig, and
Abner yearns and prays to become like Glazier,... & Abner
also wanted hanson to stop posting & be dead, like Hate
monger Glazier does, to whom

Abner daily sucks up to, since there is a scatological homoerotic
attraction factor involved between Bert & Abner, ever since Glazier
promised to bequeath Glazier's stinky Van and that Pail which...

Bert ****s into, to Abner, who in his DT flash-backs observes the
motions of a Dingleberry swinging between Abner's legs, as he
hallucinates to be "right on the money", of which Abner has none,
but sustains himself on his dumpster-diver-diet, or for crumbs that
Abner mooches & begs from geriatric Bag-ladies that are on food-
stamps, just like Abner himself who feels to be rightfully entitled to...

yet, Abner sees himself as a Jewish Supremacist & as a Marxist
Communist Bolshevik Anarchist & said "Better Red the dead" in
his http://tinyurl.com/Blog-of-2-fecal-kikes-Mar2017 to which he
now added to impress & defend his Idol & Master SwineBert, that
Glazier has "greater accomplishments than most others in this
group could claim." ... --------- ahahahaha... AHAHAHA
Old October 7th 17, 10:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

A cool 57F here in Gresham today and scattered showers as of 1:45 PM. Wind west at 7 mph. Humidity 67%. A good day for staying home and watching football! I had the Beavers vs USC game on briefly before I left, but the Beavs were already losing fast before the game was even 10 minutes old! They have gotten so like the Beavs of years gone by. I think this will bee Coach Anderson's last season.

I wasn't even out of the library yesterday before a guy tried to steal my new $110 Nike running shoes! But I caught up to him and made him give them back. Signs of the times.

Double-A

Old October 7th 17, 10:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

Walmart checks $20.I tell them it must be good"Its made in China" Thrift Store sells name brands for little money.Also new if your lucky. Hot again about 85.Not a cloud in the sky.Its like a calm before the storm,and never a storm. No matter which way the wind blows the weather stays the same.I'm off to Huntington Beach,and taking Betty and Fred out for fish dinner.Hopefully lobster stuffed with lobster Trebert
Old October 7th 17, 10:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

"Double-A" wrote in message

[...]

Bert, I would send you some of our rain if I could. We usually get too much of it this time of year. I think the Ducks vs Wash. State game might be on FOX TV tonight at 5 PM, so I might get to watch it. The Ducks will have a better chance than the hapless Beavers.

Double-A

Old October 9th 17, 12:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Nice fall day here. Some sun through clouds. Calm and dry. Temp a cool 60F as of 4 PM. Wind east at 2 mph.

The Duck were on television last night, but they did not much better than the Beavers. Washington State remains undefeated, and should move up even further from their number 11 spot as there were some upsets.

Double-A

Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM
Sheriff's Sergeant Gets Drunk and Goes on Killing Spree in the OldM&M Restaurant and Longe in Gresham OR! (I remember it well) Double-A[_3_] Misc 0 March 18th 10 10:20 PM
Why do earth not Fall on Sun? G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 0 April 28th 08 12:23 PM
The Fall. TOPposter. Amateur Astronomy 0 September 24th 07 09:31 AM