Fall in Gresham

Old November 17th 17, 10:51 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Fall in Gresham

On Friday, November 17, 2017 at 2:43:23 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Friday, November 17, 2017 at 1:58:59 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Sun has broken through the clouds here in Gresham. Rain has let up. Temp currently 49F. Wind south at 9 mph and gusty. Humidity 74%.

Checked out a "Fall Bazaar" the church has going on across the street from here, but it has mostly stuff for women, handicrafts, and jewelry. Nothing I can use.

The usual crowd of losers here at the library.

Double-A

76 here and sun not to bright.Sandy not in sight.Her car engine blown.If I see her I'll take her out Thanksgiving. Been doing a lot of cloths shopping.Sneakes,shoes.slacks etc. I can now get you tube on my cello. phone.I'm to deaf for talking on phones.TreBert

I have seen people using sign language over their smart phones!

Double-A

Old November 18th 17, 09:28 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

A nice fall day. Fall days can be nice here, but they are rare. Currently sunny and 50F here in Gresham at 1:15 PM. Wind east at 11 mph. Humidity 54%.

A nice day for football! But I have never seem such a catastrophe in sports as this years Oregon teams! The OSU Beavers have only won one game all year, and that was against Portland State. And Portland State has lost all their games all year! The Beavers were already behind 14-0 before I could even get out of the apartment today! Now Arizona State leads 30-0 nearing halftime. The UO Ducks have a 50-50 season. They will play Arizona Wildcats later in the day. Next week the Ducks will face the Beavers in a true clash of the cretins!

Double-A

Old November 19th 17, 08:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Nice morning. First frost. Now 46F as of 12:15 PM here in Gresham. Calm. But clouds are already moving in, and a storm is expected later this after noon. So I came in a little early.

The Ducks actually beat Arizona last night 48-28. This makes them bowl eligible. Victory over the 1 and 10 Beavers next Saturday seems almost assured.

Double-A

Old November 20th 17, 09:20 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Occasional showers. Wind out of southwest at 2 mph. Humidity 81$. Current temp as of 1:15 PM here in Gresham is a mild 56F.

Double-A

Old November 21st 17, 03:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 12:31:36 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Nice morning. First frost. Now 46F as of 12:15 PM here in Gresham. Calm. But clouds are already moving in, and a storm is expected later this after noon. So I came in a little early.

The Ducks actually beat Arizona last night 48-28. This makes them bowl eligible. Victory over the 1 and 10 Beavers next Saturday seems almost assured.

Double-A

75 sunny and not a puff of a cloud.Van has 81,000and I put in a new alternator,and radiator top and bottom pipes.Better to be safe then sorry.Parts are now expensive.$150 for alternator.WOW I don't watch much football since I left Ma.TreBert PS Sandra and I do not see eye to eye.
Old November 21st 17, 06:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Monday, November 20, 2017 at 7:06:41 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 12:31:36 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Nice morning. First frost. Now 46F as of 12:15 PM here in Gresham. Calm. But clouds are already moving in, and a storm is expected later this after noon. So I came in a little early.

The Ducks actually beat Arizona last night 48-28. This makes them bowl eligible. Victory over the 1 and 10 Beavers next Saturday seems almost assured.

Double-A

75 sunny and not a puff of a cloud.Van has 81,000and I put in a new alternator,and radiator top and bottom pipes.Better to be safe then sorry.Parts are now expensive.$150 for alternator.WOW I don't watch much football since I left Ma.TreBert PS Sandra and I do not see eye to eye.

78 high low 51.Sunny and hazy.Thansgiving is early,and feel sad I'm not in Ma. TreBert
Old November 21st 17, 11:32 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Monday, November 20, 2017 at 7:06:41 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, November 19, 2017 at 12:31:36 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Nice morning. First frost. Now 46F as of 12:15 PM here in Gresham. Calm. But clouds are already moving in, and a storm is expected later this after noon. So I came in a little early.

The Ducks actually beat Arizona last night 48-28. This makes them bowl eligible. Victory over the 1 and 10 Beavers next Saturday seems almost assured.

Double-A

75 sunny and not a puff of a cloud.Van has 81,000and I put in a new alternator,and radiator top and bottom pipes.Better to be safe then sorry.Parts are now expensive.$150 for alternator.WOW I don't watch much football since I left Ma.TreBert PS Sandra and I do not see eye to eye.

About football? Did you install that new alternator yourself? I used to replace parts on my cars, but unfortunately sometimes after spending the money, I found out that the part I put in was not the part the car needed!

Double-A

Old November 21st 17, 11:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 10:21:36 AM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

78 high low 51.Sunny and hazy.Thansgiving is early,and feel sad I'm not in Ma. TreBert

Again 52F here in Gresham as of 3:30 PM. Rain showers. Humidity 83%. Wind east at 16 mph.

I plan to mostly watch football on Thanksgiving Day. Will fix my own meal and drink beer. But tomorrow I will have the usual lunch with Kim at the China Garden Buffet. You probably won't hear from me for a few days because the library is closed on Thanksgiving. Almost didn't get to post today because the computers were all down when I get here, but after spending a couple ours reading about quantum theory, they came up again just before I would have left.

A happy Thanksgiving to you and to all!

Double-A

Old November 25th 17, 01:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

On Tuesday, November 21, 2017 at 3:32:46 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
[...]

Yes I have the tools.$150 was just for the alternator.Then I added in new belt.The belt was good but what the hell.The van will be running when I'm not.sad but reality.I'm decking it out for Chistmas.Santa on roof waves,and lights in its windows.Might make TV ??? TreBer
Old November 25th 17, 09:19 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

On Friday, November 24, 2017 at 5:20:04 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

Yes I have the tools.$150 was just for the alternator.Then I added in new belt.The belt was good but what the hell.The van will be running when I'm not.sad but reality.I'm decking it out for Chistmas.Santa on roof waves,and lights in its windows.Might make TV ??? TreBer

Sounds good. Sounds like you have the Christmas spirit! I have given up on sending Christmas cards this year, because hardly anybody send me any. I had a Dodge Aspen that I bought new back in 1976. The battery stared going dead so I replaced the voltage regulator. Turned out that all it needed was for the belt to be tightened. That car kept breaking the belts too because the belt wheels where not perfectly aligned. Aspen was Consumer Reports' Car of the Year that year. But it was nothing but trouble. Never buy a new model the first year because they haven't yet got the bugs out. A few years later, Consumer Reports rated that year's model very low as a used car.

Had a good lunch with Kim on Wednesday, then on Thanksgiving I cooked the pork shoulder ribs and lots of potatoes. Watched all the football games and drank plenty of beer. Then yesterday I watched a team from your old town of Orlando. It was UCF vs. USF, a game with great playoff implications. It was touch and go, but in the end UCF did Orlando proud! Today's Civil War Game here between the Beavers and the Ducks has no implications at all! The only open question now is who the Beaver's couch will be next year. The other Oregon coaches are also skating on thin ice.

Rain is just starting to move in here after a dry morning. Current temp is 49F as of 1:15 PM here in Gresham. Wind east at 15 mph. Humidity 70%.

Double-A

Summer in Gresham Double-A[_4_] Misc 165 September 30th 17 09:33 PM
Summer in Gresham hanson Misc 0 August 31st 17 02:10 AM
Sheriff's Sergeant Gets Drunk and Goes on Killing Spree in the OldM&M Restaurant and Longe in Gresham OR! (I remember it well) Double-A[_3_] Misc 0 March 18th 10 09:20 PM
Why do earth not Fall on Sun? G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_] Misc 0 April 28th 08 12:23 PM
The Fall. TOPposter. Amateur Astronomy 0 September 24th 07 09:31 AM