The Diamond Planet

Old November 22nd 17, 12:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default The Diamond Planet

That has got to be the coolest planet out there. Think of how many women you could get engaged to--with all those diamond rings!
Old November 22nd 17, 07:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_2_]

Le 22/11/2017 Ã* 12:09, Mark Earnest a écritÂ*:
That has got to be the coolest planet out there. Think of how many women you could get engaged to--with all those diamond rings!

It's not sure because the women want diamonds just for say, my boyfriend
is better than your boyfriend because he offers me diamonds and not
yours. Well if the diamonds are in great abundance it'll be worthless
for her
Old November 22nd 17, 08:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Sylvain wrote:
Le 22/11/2017 à 12:09, Mark Earnest a écrit :
That has got to be the coolest planet out there. Think of how many
women you could get engaged to--with all those diamond rings!

It's not sure because the women want diamonds just for say, my boyfriend
is better than your boyfriend because he offers me diamonds and not
yours. Well if the diamonds are in great abundance it'll be worthless
for her

I have news for you. There is no shortage of Diamonds, never was.
The earth is still belching them out by the trainloads.
Have you even seen a jewelery store that "ran out" of diamonds ?

The 1%'ers duped you.

Old November 23rd 17, 12:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 6:44:27 PM UTC-6, a425couple wrote:
On 11/22/2017 3:09 AM, Mark Earnest wrote:
The Diamond Planet
That has got to be the coolest planet out there. Think of how many women you could get engaged to--with all those diamond rings!

Are you talking about Arthur Clarke's "2061: Odyssey three" ?

No they keep talking about the diamond planet in the space shows on the science channel--along with hot Jupiter and the rocky planets in the Goldilocks zone. Hot Jupiters are nice but the diamond planet takes the cake!
Old November 23rd 17, 01:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 12:35:52 PM UTC-6, Sylvain wrote:
Le 22/11/2017 Ã* 12:09, Mark Earnest a écritÂ*:
That has got to be the coolest planet out there. Think of how many women you could get engaged to--with all those diamond rings!

It's not sure because the women want diamonds just for say, my boyfriend
is better than your boyfriend because he offers me diamonds and not
yours. Well if the diamonds are in great abundance it'll be worthless
for her

Well if women don't want diamonds we will have to discover a ruby planet an emerald planet or maybe even a gold or silver planet. With a universe this amazing they are likely out there too.
Old November 23rd 17, 04:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 6:44:27 PM UTC-6, a425couple wrote:
On 11/22/2017 3:09 AM, Mark Earnest wrote:
The Diamond Planet
That has got to be the coolest planet out there. Think of how many
women you could get engaged to--with all those diamond rings!

Are you talking about Arthur Clarke's "2061: Odyssey three" ?

No they keep talking about the diamond planet in the space shows on the
science channel--along with hot Jupiter and the rocky planets in the
Goldilocks zone. Hot Jupiters are nice but the diamond planet takes
the cake!

You do realize that on a diamond planet, that diamonds would be totally
worthless.
But you would be wealthy there beyond belief if you could bring some bags of
dirt to sell.

BTW if you only want diamonds,.....just wait until earths sun burns itself
out, and all that remains is a cold dead dwarf lump in space
It should be pretty much all carbon and diamonds at that point.

Old November 23rd 17, 06:31 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Sylvain[_2_]

Le 23/11/2017 Ã* 13:07, Mark Earnest a écritÂ*:
On Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 12:35:52 PM UTC-6, Sylvain wrote:
Le 22/11/2017 Ã* 12:09, Mark Earnest a écritÂ*:
That has got to be the coolest planet out there. Think of how many women you could get engaged to--with all those diamond rings!

It's not sure because the women want diamonds just for say, my boyfriend
is better than your boyfriend because he offers me diamonds and not
yours. Well if the diamonds are in great abundance it'll be worthless
for her

Well if women don't want diamonds we will have to discover a ruby planet an emerald planet or maybe even a gold or silver planet. With a universe this amazing they are likely out there too.

Either way women are never satisfied

So why to bother for them ? The results will be same
Old November 23rd 17, 06:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

On Thursday, November 23, 2017 at 9:56:32 AM UTC-6, Bast wrote:
Mark Earnest wrote:
On Wednesday, November 22, 2017 at 6:44:27 PM UTC-6, a425couple wrote:
On 11/22/2017 3:09 AM, Mark Earnest wrote:
The Diamond Planet
That has got to be the coolest planet out there. Think of how many
women you could get engaged to--with all those diamond rings!

Are you talking about Arthur Clarke's "2061: Odyssey three" ?

No they keep talking about the diamond planet in the space shows on the
science channel--along with hot Jupiter and the rocky planets in the
Goldilocks zone. Hot Jupiters are nice but the diamond planet takes
the cake!

You do realize that on a diamond planet, that diamonds would be totally
worthless.
But you would be wealthy there beyond belief if you could bring some bags of
dirt to sell.

What kinds of creatures would live on a diamond planet? Probably prospectors with pickaxes from all over the galaxy trying to get rich. But what kind of creature would be native to a diamond planet? Probably creatures made mostly from minerals--maybe with a high body temperature to melt the minerals so that they can remain in motion.

BTW if you only want diamonds,.....just wait until earths sun burns itself
out, and all that remains is a cold dead dwarf lump in space
It should be pretty much all carbon and diamonds at that point.

According to the scientists that wrote the space shows we will have long since migrated elsewhere in the universe. Then adventurers can return here to get the diamonds.

Old November 23rd 17, 08:07 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Bast[_2_]

Mark Earnest wrote:
[...]

Oh you silly person....didn't you ever watch Star Trek (TOS "The Devil In
the Dark") ?
The Horta was silicone based and made it's own tunnels through solid rock by
secreting an acid.
....."I'm a doctor not a bricklayer dammit"

But if the whole planet is diamonds, then why do you have to tunnel
?,....just pick them up off the surface.

Old November 23rd 17, 09:21 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Notroll2016

"Bast" wrote in message news
The Horta was silicone based and made it's own tunnels through solid rock by
secreting an acid.

****
Sort of like how Hagar makes his way through a crowd of people by farting.