Starry Night code lost

Old December 9th 04, 11:35 PM
Les Desser

Default Starry Night code lost

Due to a drive failure I need to re-install Starry Night Pro and cannot
find the manual with the code.

Does anyone know the procedure to get a new code.

I have sent an email to them but not received a response.

Thanks.
--
Les Desser
(The Reply-to address IS valid)
Old December 10th 04, 09:29 AM
Andy

Les Desser wrote:
Due to a drive failure I need to re-install Starry Night Pro and cannot
find the manual with the code.

Does anyone know the procedure to get a new code.

I have sent an email to them but not received a response.

Thanks.

P3-7588J515563-13612809
Old December 10th 04, 10:11 AM
Les Desser

In article , Andy
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 09:29:19 writes

Les Desser wrote:
Due to a drive failure I need to re-install Starry Night Pro and
cannot find the manual with the code.
Does anyone know the procedure to get a new code.
I have sent an email to them but not received a response.
Thanks.

P3-7588J515563-13612809

Much appreciated - though I have P4 (and the original code was much
shorted I think) but the above still works.

Thanks again.
Old December 11th 04, 06:03 PM
Les Desser

In article , Les Desser
Fri, 10 Dec 2004 10:11:13 writes

Les Desser wrote:
Due to a drive failure I need to re-install Starry Night Pro and
cannot find the manual with the code.
Does anyone know the procedure to get a new code.
I have sent an email to them but not received a response.
Thanks.

P3-7588J515563-13612809

Much appreciated - though I have P4 (and the original code was much
shorted I think) but the above still works.

Thanks again.

PS

Just received an email from with my original
code - seems like I did register with them.

I'm still surprised that your P3 code worked with my P4 version.
Old December 12th 04, 11:51 AM
Andy

Les Desser wrote:

Due to a drive failure I need to re-install Starry Night Pro and
cannot find the manual with the code.
Does anyone know the procedure to get a new code.
I have sent an email to them but not received a response.
Thanks.

P3-7588J515563-13612809

Much appreciated - though I have P4 (and the original code was much
shorted I think) but the above still works.

Thanks again.

PS

Just received an email from with my original
code - seems like I did register with them.

I'm still surprised that your P3 code worked with my P4 version.

Something tells me that their security aint so good :-)
Old December 12th 04, 04:51 PM
Les Desser

In article , Andy
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 11:51:32 writes

P3-7588J515563-13612809

Much appreciated - though I have P4 (and the original code was much
shorted I think) but the above still works.

Thanks again.

PS
Just received an email from with my
original code - seems like I did register with them.
I'm still surprised that your P3 code worked with my P4 version.

Something tells me that their security aint so good :-)

With a 23 character code I would have thought the contrary!