Genesis crashed! LOL!!!!!!!

Old September 12th 04, 12:10 AM
Paul Lawler

Imperishable Stars wrote in

When astronomers make pronouncements about Life in the cosmos, it is a
very cold dark place, hardly any life out there whatsoever. I pity
them.

Since no one here (except you) claims to know more about black holes than
Stephen Hawking, I will simply ask that you please provide evidence for ANY
life out there whatsoever. In the absense of such evidence it is, in fact,
a correct pronouncement to say that we know of "hardly any life out there."
Old September 12th 04, 02:50 AM
BP

Open the pod bay doors, Hal.

BP

"nachogrande" wrote in message
. Ofcourse again this will all
appear to be absurd to those unable to understand the significance,
importance, relevance, and consequences of holistic and communal
immortality, interstellar reciprocal communication, and superluminal
universes and intergalactic circumnavigation.

Yes, of course. It all makes sense now.

fig

Old September 14th 04, 09:38 AM
EvolBob

Hi all I'm back.

Notice this sociopath never has anything to say about the topic of a
thread. Killfile the Troll.

Nope, instead let me introduce you to it.... oblivion.
Now this won't hurt a bit.

Regards
Robert

"Imperishable Stars" wrote in message t.cable.rogers.com...
Notice this sociopath never has anything to say about the topic of a
thread. Killfile the Troll.

Wally Anglesea wrote:

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004 01:38:57 GMT, "Wally Anglesea"
wrote:

Yoda's back, how sweet. I guess his ass healed.

Like you saying 'I am sure God would agree'.

Check him out. Check him out. He claimed that God agreed with him, and blew up two probes
to mars at his suggestion.

Never claimed that whatsoever sociopath. What I did was lay bait for you
kooks and you fell into it hook line and sinker.

He's also claimed he discovered a new fractal
that no one in the world has seen, even to this day. He's also claimed that
fractals were not well known in 1988, when he "discovered them".

They weren't well known sociopath. And since you have no knowledge of
the fractal I am speaking of, how could you ever tell the difference
dumbass.

And we in aa were all part of a psych experiment that he was conducting when
he trapped us into believing the Moon Missions were a hoax (or something
like that) - where have we heard that before?

You were part of a pychological experiment and I see you still haven't
gotten over it sociopath.

Oh, and by the way, apparently he was quoted in the Movie "X- Files", but
I've never found his name in the credits.

You never found my name in the credits because you don't know my real
name sociopath.

What is it about Toronto being a breeding ground for kooks? Is there
something in the water?

You make Australia seem to be a people fascinated with kookology. But
then again that is your favorite hobby sociopath. Funny he only quotes
me where he thinks I have said something that makes me a kook in his
world, never quotes me when I said that 'brian' is not my real name, nor
does he quote me where I corrected his fallacies. That is typical of
the sociopath liar.

---

Old September 29th 04, 08:23 AM
mista spanky

"Wally Anglesea" wrote in message

"Anonymous" wrote in message

Genesis crashed!!!
How funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Serves you right.
Shoulda spent da money on feeding the poor.

Why are you spending money surfing the internet instead of giving it to

the
poor?

CHEAP SHOT !!
one could give all one's resources away, where do you draw the line ?
as Buckminster-Fuller pointed out, we already live on a spaceship. true, we
can't steer it, but what the **** would you want to go into space for,
anyway ?
our planet may be small, but it's perfectly-formed
everything we need is here.
if you say, but yikes, our sun will "stop" in a couple of billion years or
so, you are missing the point about life.
the human species probably won't last that long anyway, we are rapidly
destroying the biosphere.
all these spurious arguments about the wonders of space-technology make me
puke.
we have nearly trashed the biosphere in less than 200 years, and, before you
start bleating that scientists aren't responsible, let me assure you that
they ****ing well are !
if they didn't ****-around with **** like plutonium, the we wouldn't be in
this mess.
when Marie Curie discovered radium, they thought it was great, gee it glows
in the dark, hon
women were given pessaries of this scientific-marvel-of-the-day !!!!
we don't learn, do we, radium wasn't bad enough, now we have to mess around
with plutonium, and other **** like microwave technology.
why can't the guy have a laugh at the supreme arrogance of these jerk-off
rocket-science doods ?
2 days i've looked at this group and it's already enough, thanks...

Old September 29th 04, 08:42 AM
Etherized

why can't the guy have a laugh at the supreme arrogance

HA! HA!
Come to the Pleasure Dome.
Just look skyward toward the heavens...

_______
HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo"http://journal
s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo/A

Old September 29th 04, 09:11 AM
DrPostman

On Wed, 29 Sep 2004 08:23:01 +0100, "mista spanky"
wrote:

[...]

And your excuse for using a computer designed by those "jerk-off
rocket-science doods" is?

--
Dr.Postman USPS, MBMC, BsD; "Disgruntled, But Unarmed"
Member,Board of Directors, afa-b, SKEP-TI-CULT® #15-51506-253.

"Prooves your a idiot!"
- Ferrt displays his brilliance
Old September 29th 04, 09:44 AM
Volker Hetzer

"mista spanky" schrieb im Newsbeitrag ...
one could give all one's resources away, where do you draw the line ?
as Buckminster-Fuller pointed out, we already live on a spaceship. true, we
can't steer it, but what the **** would you want to go into space for,
anyway ?
our planet may be small, but it's perfectly-formed

For a sufficiently relaxed definition of "perfect".

everything we need is here.

Well, I need more money.

if you say, but yikes, our sun will "stop" in a couple of billion years or
so, you are missing the point about life.
the human species probably won't last that long anyway, we are rapidly
destroying the biosphere.
all these spurious arguments about the wonders of space-technology make me
puke.
we have nearly trashed the biosphere in less than 200 years, and, before you
start bleating that scientists aren't responsible, let me assure you that
they ****ing well are !
if they didn't ****-around with **** like plutonium, the we wouldn't be in
this mess.

The problem is plutonium? And here's me thinking it's CO2 and all those
chemicals used for cheap fridges, cheap medicine and cheap food.

when Marie Curie discovered radium, they thought it was great, gee it glows
in the dark, hon

So?

women were given pessaries of this scientific-marvel-of-the-day !!!!

So? That's what we call "learning from experience". Where would you have
wanted to stop us learning? With the steam engine, a coal fired contraption with
an efficiency in the single digit percentage and more pollution than a modern
block powerplant? With the horse, like when people forecasted the date when
london would sink under a layer of horse **** and couldn't feed and care for enough
horses to keep the city going?
Ok, satellites may not be as visible, except maybe when they give you half a weeks
warning to evacuate a couple of million people and the means to tell them. But they
do other useful work as well.

we don't learn, do we, radium wasn't bad enough, now we have to mess around
with plutonium, and other **** like microwave technology.

So, you are the one who had tried to dry his pet in one?

2 days i've looked at this group and it's already enough, thanks...

Pity. You are fun. Please go on posting. Nancy is gone and the other idiots
have gone a bit stale by now.

LOG!
Volker
Old September 29th 04, 10:05 AM
Karl Heinz Buchegger

mista spanky wrote:

when Marie Curie discovered radium, they thought it was great, gee it glows
in the dark, hon

You might want to educate yourself what Marie Curie did and why radium
was intersting to here.

eg.
http://www.fordham.edu/halsall/mod/curie-radium.html

[snip a lot of other stuff]

Yeah. Back to the roots! Lets all get back into caves.
Or as others say: Even leaving the trees was a bad idea.

--
Karl Heinz Buchegger