ET Contact Has Already Happened SETI - Even the Famed Skeptic Randi Can't Debunk

Old August 11th 04, 06:06 AM
Mad Scientist

Wally Anglesea wrote:

"Mad Scientist" wrote in message
gers.com...
SNIP

Evidence was already provided to scientific teams and analysed by
professional labs who are experts in metallurgy, sound and video and it
the evidence was declared authentic. But I am not surprised in the
least that you remain oblivious to those events.

Then what a pity about this:

"After six months of intense inquiry, with the assistance of
cinematographers, physicists, and computer analysts from TotalResearch, we
found the claims of the representatives of the Meier case to absolutely
untrue. We discovered miniature models, and a variety of deceptive methods
used to create this hoax. Additionally, an undercover "hidden camera"
investigation penetrated the Meier cult in Switzerland, revealing
irrefutable scientific evidence of FRAUD.

Hardly. All they may have proved is how Meier has turned the contacts
into a new religion. Thats it, thats all. Again to fail to realize
the events I am referring to occurred in the 70's with scientific
experts from the West. What you seem to be quoting is an investigation
that happened much later on, after the models were made by the
scientific team and after all the video footage, metal samples and sound
recordings and photographs were all given to the Western team of
scientists. The miniature models only prove that an earlier scientific
team had already been there. Furthermore for another 'scientific' to
visit Meier only proves how much they are afraid and wish to debunk his
claims.

Underground Video was one of the foremost defenders of the Meier material.
We are DISAPPOINTED to now learn the ENTIRE case is a hoax. Representations
of any authenticity with regard to this case made by alleged scientific
examination has proved to be totally unreliable and misleads the general
public into believing a carefully fabricated lie.

The persons who
authenitcated the Meier case are not credible scientists nor investigators."

Hahahahahah.... You mean to say others 'authenticated' the Meier case.
No surprise you don't quote from them due to your extremely low IQ
and sociopathology.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/8148/scam.html

Besides, the "science" that these mythical pliedieans present is laugahble.

The only one here who is laughable is you. Seriously, have your
psychopathology looked into before its too late.

By the way, Vega might be "in" Lyra as visible from Earth, but the other
stars in Lyra are at a variety of distances, between about a hundred, and
900 light years. Which Billy forgot when he started spouting about "Lyrans"

You obviously aren't quoting from Billy himself. Many people have like
you, made up all sorts of lies. Like the one about the 'photographs
from the future'. I have heard Billy say in a documentary that taking
photographs aboard the 'beam ships' is impossible, so your psychosis
remains quite evident.

Old August 11th 04, 06:07 AM
Tom McDonald

Mac wrote:

On Wed, 11 Aug 2004 04:00:51 GMT, "Wally Anglesea"
wrote:

"Poor Little Mad Scientist" wrote in message
et.cable.rogers.com...

The Henoch Prophecies
from the Billy Meier Contacts
So many of the Plejaren predictions given to Swiss contactee Billy Meier
have come true, that we'd be wise to heed the warning that terrible
things will befall humanity and our planet if we can't learn to live
together.

************************************************** **************

Billy Meier is a con artist, and Michael horn is milking it for all it's
worth.
For the actual FACTS of the case, go he
http://www.randi.org/jr/032604why.html
and he
http://www.iigwest.com/investigate.shtml in which they (independant of
Randi) are still waiting for Horn to deliver anything other than logical
fallacies.

WALLY A.:
**************************
Well, golly gee!
Surely little Michael Horn, with his Amazing! Astounding! claims that
he has "other-worldly" metal, has turned it over for the $1-Million
prize????
What?
You mean he hasn't?
But, if it is analyzed in a lab and verified then, he gets to collect
loads of money and gets bragging rights...
And he still hasn't done so?
---Mac

I hope this link works as it did for me. I clicked on the
'Scientific Evidence' link on Billy Meier's site:

http://www.billymeier.com/scientific.htm

I'd be curious as to whether anyone else sees the same thing I
do. It's pretty conclusive.

--
Tom McDonald
Old August 11th 04, 06:09 AM
Mad Scientist

Wally Anglesea wrote:

"Mad Scientist" wrote in message
et.cable.rogers.com...

Wally Anglesea wrote:

"Wally Anglesea" wrote in

message

SNIP
And by the way, just following up on this:

Yet the dumbass Wally declares all this a fake.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/8148/scam.html

Aww, Underground Video, who set out to *support* meier, showed him up as

fake.

Again you demonstrate quite a low IQ in this matter. It is rather
amusing really.

and from that site:
"The Meier photograph of the beautiful Pleiadian alien, Semjase, turned

out

to be a photocopy of a model from a Sears Catalog. Another one of

Meier's

photographs, where he allegedly traveled into the future aboard a

Pleiadian

Beamship to photograph the aftermath of a 9.0 earthquake in San

Francisco

showing the toppled Trans-America building, turned out to be a realistic
looking painting from a geology magazine article about earthquakes.

These 'examples' are nothing but lies, which you obviously fall for.

Wierd. A group that set out to *support* Billy and his claims, where honest
when they found out he's a con artist.

The group you are talking about is obviously a bunch of fraudsters.

Face it, another of your fantasies was easily shown to be just that, a
fantasy.

The only one with the fantasies here is you.

On top

of these damning examples, every single one of Billy Meier's photographs

of

Pleiadian ships have been shown to be of third, fourth and even fifth
generation(photographs of photographs) This means the he likely

airbrushed

suspension wires and other signs of fraud. There is not one example of

an

original, first generation Billy Meier photograph.

The photographs and video footage have all been given to scientific
teams including the metal samples and they were all stolen by people
like you and never returned.

Convenient, isn't it?

Yes convenient that fraudsters and hucksters like you need to appeal to
non existent photos as 'evidence' for a fraud.

Your *evidence* is faulty, and shown to be a hoax. Just like everything
else you believe in.

You haven't got a clue what I beleive in. All you wish to do is waste
time like a big crying baby. Don't ever change, your low IQ is really
quite amusing.

You aren't a Raelian by any chance? Last time I looked, Claude was in
Canada. Is there something in the water you drink?

You give Australia a bad name. The tourism board ought to have you
locked up in a white room with a srait jacket so you don't harm yourself.

Old August 11th 04, 06:10 AM
Mad Scientist

wrote:

. net.cable.rogers.com...

************************************************ ****************

[...]

Nope, and he probably never will. After all, there's always a True Believer
to scam more money off.
One wonders how much money MS has tossed down the toilet on such silly
beliefs.

I am sure you would sign over your life savings, if you have any, to
Randi if he asked.

Old August 11th 04, 06:15 AM
Wally Anglesea

Wally Anglesea wrote:

[...]

Nope, I cut and pasted without editing. You didn't notice the quotation
marks? Are you really that stupid?

No surprise you don't quote from them due to your extremely low IQ
and sociopathology.

Yes, you *are* that stupid.

http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/8148/scam.html

Besides, the "science" that these mythical pliedieans present is

laugahble.

The only one here who is laughable is you. Seriously, have your
psychopathology looked into before its too late.

By the way, Vega might be "in" Lyra as visible from Earth, but the other
stars in Lyra are at a variety of distances, between about a hundred,

and
900 light years. Which Billy forgot when he started spouting about

"Lyrans"

You obviously aren't quoting from Billy himself. Many people have like
you, made up all sorts of lies. Like the one about the 'photographs
from the future'. I have heard Billy say in a documentary that taking
photographs aboard the 'beam ships' is impossible, so your psychosis
remains quite evident.

Oh, I *have* to share this last paragraph with my class. They are going to
roll around in laughter.

You *do* realise you are a laughing stock?

Old August 11th 04, 06:21 AM
Wally Anglesea

"Mad Scientist" wrote in message
et.cable.rogers.com...
SNIP

You haven't got a clue what I beleive in.

Let me see.

You believe that the big bang is nonsense, yet you present no evidenced
You beleive aliens visited Earth yet you present no evidence
You beleive NASA never went to the moon
You beleive God agrees with you
You beleive Einstein was a fraud
You beleive Scientists don't understand Gravitry
You believe lots of other weird ****
Shal I go on?

All you wish to do is waste
time like a big crying baby.

Counteracting your whacked out claims isn't a time waste. It's a public
service. And it's entertainment, pure and simple.

Don't ever change, your low IQ is really
quite amusing.

You aren't a Raelian by any chance? Last time I looked, Claude was in
Canada. Is there something in the water you drink?

You give Australia a bad name. The tourism board ought to have you
locked up in a white room with a srait jacket so you don't harm yourself.

I guess you must be. Give Claude my regards and ask him where my lawsuit is.

Aww, poor kook. Dance for me kookboi.

Old August 11th 04, 06:30 AM
Mad Scientist

Wally Anglesea wrote:

"Mad Scientist" wrote in message
et.cable.rogers.com...
SNIP

You haven't got a clue what I beleive in.

Let me see.

What you list are mere opinions, not beliefs psychopath. But since your
IQ is so low, I am not surprised you can't tell the difference.

You believe that the big bang is nonsense, yet you present no evidenced

Already have. It went over your head.

You beleive aliens visited Earth yet you present no evidence

ALready have, it went over your head.

You beleive NASA never went to the moon

Never once stated that in my entire life, but as usual psychopaths make
things up as they go along.

You beleive God agrees with you

That was sarcasm and it baited the usenet psychos all too easily.

You beleive Einstein was a fraud

The facts speak for themselves.

You beleive Scientists don't understand Gravitry

Quite clearly gravity is not understood.

You believe lots of other weird ****

Make up some more lies psycho, as is your style.

Shal I go on?

Please do, show everyone how much of sociopath you are.

All you wish to do is waste
time like a big crying baby.

Counteracting your whacked out claims isn't a time waste. It's a public
service. And it's entertainment, pure and simple.

Wow, a man on a mission. Too bad you your reality is damn fascist, and
all this time I thought NAZISM was dead.

Don't ever change, your low IQ is really
quite amusing.

You aren't a Raelian by any chance? Last time I looked, Claude was in
Canada. Is there something in the water you drink?

You give Australia a bad name. The tourism board ought to have you
locked up in a white room with a srait jacket so you don't harm yourself.

I guess you must be. Give Claude my regards and ask him where my lawsuit is.

You really ought to get your psychopathology looked it, frothing at the
mouth just can't be good.

Aww, poor kook. Dance for me kookboi.

Australia would be wise to have you locked up in a white room, for the
tourism people anyway. You think I am joking but really, my wife is
watching your harassment, and she has always wanted to go to Australia,
but after seeing you, commented that if Australians are anything like
you, forget it.

Old August 11th 04, 06:50 AM
Wally Anglesea

"Mad Scientist" wrote in message
t.cable.rogers.com...

Wally Anglesea wrote:

"Mad Scientist" wrote in message
et.cable.rogers.com...
SNIP

You haven't got a clue what I beleive in.

Let me see.

What you list are mere opinions, not beliefs psychopath. But since your
IQ is so low, I am not surprised you can't tell the difference.

So you express opinions, but those opinions are not things you beleive in.
OK. Kooky, but OK.

You believe that the big bang is nonsense, yet you present no evidenced

Already have. It went over your head.

So let me get this straight. you *do* beleive the big bang is nonesense?
Make up your mind.

You beleive aliens visited Earth yet you present no evidence

ALready have, it went over your head.

So You *do* beleive in aliens vising Earth? Or you dont? Whichj is it?

You beleive NASA never went to the moon

Never once stated that in my entire life, but as usual psychopaths make
things up as they go along.

But you beleive in a video that was shown to be wrong, that proposed the
Moon landing was a hoax. Go figure.

You beleive God agrees with you

That was sarcasm and it baited the usenet psychos all too easily.

Kooksign.

You beleive Einstein was a fraud

The facts speak for themselves.

So do you beleive it, or not?

You beleive Scientists don't understand Gravitry

Quite clearly gravity is not understood.

Try jumping out of a 20 story window some time.

You believe lots of other weird ****

Make up some more lies psycho, as is your style.

Shal I go on?

Please do, show everyone how much of sociopath you are.

All you wish to do is waste
time like a big crying baby.

Counteracting your whacked out claims isn't a time waste. It's a public
service. And it's entertainment, pure and simple.

Wow, a man on a mission. Too bad you your reality is damn fascist, and
all this time I thought NAZISM was dead.

GODWIN!!!!

[...]

Good. Most Australian's would object to a kook like you running loose on our
shores.

Old August 11th 04, 06:58 AM
Mad Scientist

Wally Anglesea wrote:

"Mad Scientist" wrote in message
s.net.cable.rogers.com...
SNIP

You haven't got a clue what I beleive in.

Let me see.

What you list are mere opinions, not beliefs psychopath. But since your
IQ is so low, I am not surprised you can't tell the difference.

So you express opinions, but those opinions are not things you beleive in.
OK. Kooky, but OK.

Like I said you don't have a clue.

You believe that the big bang is nonsense, yet you present no evidenced

Already have. It went over your head.

So let me get this straight. you *do* beleive the big bang is nonesense?
Make up your mind.

You don't have a clue.

You beleive aliens visited Earth yet you present no evidence

ALready have, it went over your head.

So You *do* beleive in aliens vising Earth? Or you dont? Whichj is it?

You dont have a clue.

You beleive NASA never went to the moon

Never once stated that in my entire life, but as usual psychopaths make
things up as they go along.

But you beleive in a video that was shown to be wrong, that proposed the
Moon landing was a hoax. Go figure.

That whole arguement was only engaged by me to prove how 'knee jerk' you
psychos are, now go have your brain checked. You are possibly suffering
from bipolar disorder, or possibly even paroid schizophrenia.

You beleive God agrees with you

That was sarcasm and it baited the usenet psychos all too easily.

Kooksign.

Pycho.

You beleive Einstein was a fraud

The facts speak for themselves.

So do you beleive it, or not?

You haven't got a clue.

You beleive Scientists don't understand Gravitry

Quite clearly gravity is not understood.

Try jumping out of a 20 story window some time.

You haven't got a clue. Why don't you take the cure and do Australia a
favour.

You believe lots of other weird ****

Make up some more lies psycho, as is your style.

Shal I go on?

Please do, show everyone how much of sociopath you are.

All you wish to do is waste
time like a big crying baby.

Counteracting your whacked out claims isn't a time waste. It's a public
service. And it's entertainment, pure and simple.

Wow, a man on a mission. Too bad you your reality is damn fascist, and
all this time I thought NAZISM was dead.

GODWIN!!!!

Let's hope this psychopath is not your typical Australian. But then
again they are descendants of criminals and thus have the distinction of
possessing the 'criminal gene' as a people.

[...]

You really give Australia a bad name, or maybe its that influx of UV
light coming in. Screwing up the chemistry and electrolytes in your brain.