Twitty My Home is Your Home

Old October 8th 06, 07:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default Twitty My Home is Your Home

Like nightbat if you ever need a roof my house is yours. I'm pushing 80
and that tells you I don't have sex in my mind. Its a quiet setting.
Place to write your poetry,and put it out on the internet. Draw back is
you have to walk Ruby,do shopping and some house cleaning(no windows or
dishes). Will pay your plane fare(first class) Pick you up at the
airport You will have your own bed room,and car. I'm alone,and hate it
Bert.

On Anti-Gravity Starship Propulsion Possibility of Reported Net DarlaSean Race nightbat Misc 179 October 20th 05 06:31 AM
U.S. forced to give up control of internet to Iran & China Doug Huffman Misc 40 October 10th 05 06:39 PM
Best Home Base Work Reynard Amateur Astronomy 1 November 10th 04 01:15 AM
Best Home Base Work Reynard Policy 0 November 9th 04 08:41 PM
Special Recipes Give Space Station Crew A Tast of Home Ron Baalke Space Station 0 November 25th 03 01:02 AM