NASA Scientist proves Holy Ka'ba Stone is semiconductor from outer space"

Old April 2nd 06, 05:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default NASA Scientist proves Holy Ka'ba Stone is semiconductor from outer space"

Art Deco wrote in message
Warhol wrote:

explaining and correlating Planet X to Wormwood right out of
Revelations ...Tomorrow I will explain it better at the Mount of TUR.
when those that know my Gran'da'ddy shall start to tremble, only by
hearing the holy name of Blackbeard. Right he too is not dead and is
coming back amongste the Living, after 400 years of slavery and bondage
of his people. Yes he is coming back to free us from our own sins and
send the vermin to walk the plank of Justice for a last Time when the
TAR houres is there.

There is no "Planet X", you stupid top-posting zetadrone.

Do you fondle your mama with those nasty fingers?

Old April 2nd 06, 05:16 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Art Deco wrote in message
Warhol wrote:

Nightbat is my friend and I never fight with my friends... so if he
wants to lead the lost sheeps, so will it be. But I remain The Real
Captain and Teach R Sun, commander of the sally Rovers with the
blessing or Baraka of Esau.

Fear the Sally Rovers... Now i go to sleep because today I travel over
the Jordan river, so that I have the Passover feast at the holy mount
of Tar. at the shrine of Fatima. After that, I will take that sword out
of that Rock. 10000 warriors are now sleeping and at my commande they
will stand up and fight for the Allmighty Lord. I tell you Fear this
Teach R's Sun.

"I'm Scared!" -- Bunn E. Rabbit

PUSSY!

Old April 3rd 06, 02:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy

You are plainly full of ****, WarpHole! Again you show how big of a
false prophet you truly are! Planet X doesn't exist any more than
Wormwood does.

No, it isn't God talking about anything. It's you and all the other
extremists talking the same old crap!

Saul Levy

On 1 Apr 2006 18:12:37 -0800, "Warhol" wrote:

explaining and correlating Planet X to Wormwood right out of
Revelations ...Tomorrow I will explain it better at the Mount of TUR.
when those that know my Gran'da'ddy shall start to tremble, only by
hearing the holy name of Blackbeard. Right he too is not dead and is
coming back amongste the Living, after 400 years of slavery and bondage
of his people. Yes he is coming back to free us from our own sins and
send the vermin to walk the plank of Justice for a last Time when the
TAR houres is there.

Saul Levy wrote:
I see that you're still making prophecies. Moses hasn't been around
for an awful long time, WarpHole! Whatever happened to the HUGE rise
in sea levels you told us about? It ain't happening! Measured rises
the past three years are .4 mm per year. Hardly a tiny wave!

You'll have to do better than these prophecies show... 2011, huh? No
way, Jose!

Saul Levy

On 1 Apr 2006 09:41:51 -0800, "Warhol" wrote:

Listen very carefully God is talking about America... Yeah God is
talking to you Americans and your leader that is seeking someone to
explain him his dream... Well this old Pirate sun can explain him all
the mystery's and hidden things... and as Daniel I do not need a
reward. I need peace and thruth and most of all respect for the Works
of the Allmighty God.

People I tell YOU, Moses must still come down from that holy mountain.
When he shall SEE what for HORROR world, we have build, while he was
away. He shall be very angry and smach the MOUNTS of MOUSSA and
GIBRALTAR, the two Holy tablets to pieces with his second Star in less
than 5 years from this date. THE COW of GOLD is against all heavens
Laws and allmighty God. TURN YOUR BACK TO EVIL. and turn your sight
again to the ONLY ONE, The MIGHTY GOD of ADAM, ENOCH, NOAH, SHAMS,
ABRAHAM, ISAAC, JACOB, JOSEPH, MOSES, DAVID, SOLOMON, ZACCARIA, ISA,
FATIMA, HASAN ben Mohamed Abd Salam ben Ahmad al Mansour al Dahbi (My
Gran'da'ddy's and Ma'mmy)

Old April 3rd 06, 02:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy

I AM Saul, you IslamoNaziFascist PIG! I am just as important as any
Biblical Saul you can name, WarpHole!

Saul Levy

On 1 Apr 2006 17:54:59 -0800, "Warhol" wrote:

You are a fool, and I, dont talk about Fools... SAUL is a bible name
and not a fool name. JUST TRY TO REMENBER THIS TEACHING of the Great
Teach R. You stupid complexed fool.

The Allmighty Lord is faithful to instructing and teach His called out
ones wherever they are and they will not be caught unaware

Old April 3rd 06, 02:29 AM posted to alt.astronomy

More lying fairy tales from the WarpHole!

Saul Levy

On 1 Apr 2006 18:30:00 -0800, "Warhol" wrote:

Ha Ha Ha a crusade with the French on your side you say.... Ha Ha Ha
learn your history first man. FRANCE did not exist 200 years ago, as
Fake Pisrael did not exist 58 years ago. And Knight Roland the Bourbone
betrayed the Rond table, before the Fake kings destroyed the Templars
stationed in the region known now as France. which was before the
region of three familys, murder out by Vermin who toke their seat and
slept in their beds. Bourgone you are doomed by the Templars of the
Rond table. You mudd Frogs shall not escape the Warholian sword of
Justice of this Teach R Sun. I tell you bow down before the power of
the allmighty, before he destroys you with the magic Hard Rock Cometh
Star of Iron.

The blackbeards Hammer of Thor

Saul Levy wrote:
Since you won't answer, WarpHole, let me: The world is getting very
tired of Muslim extremists. The Dutch (imagine that!) are starting to
form a backbone, the English are doing something (?), and the French
by now should also be getting very ****ed! Time for another Crusade?
Who will lead it this time?

Saul Levy

On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 23:30:08 -0700, Saul Levy
wrote:

Sounds like the same old WarpHole! And just what does the rest of the
world say about Muslims?

Saul Levy

On 31 Mar 2006 19:35:42 -0800, "Warhol" wrote:

No wonder Ayatullahs call:

United States = Shytan-e-Buzerg (bigger Satan)

Israel = Just Satan

And in reality it should be France = Shytan-e-Buzerg (bigger Satan)
and Fake ****rael ofcourse his right hand... and lets not forget the
left hand... Iran.

[Quran; 2:125] We have rendered the shrine (the Ka`aba) a focal point
for the people, and a safe sanctuary. You may use Abraham's shrine as a
prayer house. We commissioned Abraham and Ismail: "You shall purify My
house for those who visit, those who live there, and those who bow and
prostrate."

Old April 3rd 06, 02:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy

Truly a KOOKscreed, WarpHole! You are really nothing and will never
be anything at all! I suggest that you get used to it! You have no
special powers and can't even make a prophecy that holds up to
reality! False prophet is all you are!

Saul Levy

On 1 Apr 2006 19:43:23 -0800, "Warhol" wrote:

Nightbat is my friend and I never fight with my friends... so if he
wants to lead the lost sheeps, so will it be. But I remain The Real
Captain and Teach R Sun, commander of the sally Rovers with the
blessing or Baraka of Esau.

Fear the Sally Rovers... Now i go to sleep because today I travel over
the Jordan river, so that I have the Passover feast at the holy mount
of Tar. at the shrine of Fatima. After that, I will take that sword out
of that Rock. 10000 warriors are now sleeping and at my commande they
will stand up and fight for the Allmighty Lord. I tell you Fear this
Teach R's Sun.

Saul Levy wrote:
I took a side a long time ago, WarpHole! Just who's side are you on?
Hummmmm? Oh yeah, DOOM AND GLOOM, of course!

You and the frootbat can fight it out all you want! May you both
succumb!

Saul Levy

Old April 3rd 06, 06:52 PM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.astronomy

John Savard ) wrote:
: On Tue, 28 Mar 2006 13:33:13 GMT, "Jim Oberg"
: wrote, in part:

: Abd Al-Baset Sayyid: The British Museum announced that it possessed
: three pieces of the black stone [of Mecca]. It declares that these pieces
: prove that the black stone is not from our solar system.

: I am amazed that some 'debunkers' would have tried to prove it was just
: a plain rock - what *was* generally believed was that it was a
: nickel-iron meteorite. That would have been enough to prove Mohammed had
: good taste in rocks.

: It is his taste in *women* that makes me feel that a call to show
: respect to him is something not to be accepted with a straight face.

Sounds like an apt analogy to Bill Clinton. IMO, Bill Clinton's real crime
is being caught with some one like Monica Lewinsky rather than Elizabeth
Ward Gracen.

Eric

: John Savard
: http://www.quadibloc.com/index.html
: _________________________________________
: Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
: More than 140,000 groups
: Unlimited download
: http://www.usenetzone.com to open account
Old April 3rd 06, 06:57 PM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.astronomy

John Savard ) wrote:
: On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 04:57:27 GMT, "Jim Oberg"
: wrote, in part:

: What's so amazing that scientists would want to do science?

: Actually, it isn't amazing that scientists would want to see what a
: particular rock, reputed to be a meteorite, actually is.

: When conclusions start coming back about semiconductors from beyond the
: Solar System, however, it is natural to wonder if it is science that is
: being done. Apparently, though, given your information about the
: credentials of the researcher, my misgivings in _that_ area were
: unwarranted.

: More to the point, however, there is no massive scientific program going
: on to examine every single pebble or stone on the face of the Earth. It
: would be one thing if religious authorities in Sa'udi Arabia had
: submitted flecks from the stone in the Ka'aba for analysis, after the
: manner of the Vatican with the Shroud of Turin.

: Hence, I see something else at work here besides 'doing science'. I have
: no quarrel with attempting to refute Islam - but I do *not* see any
: necessity to commit a desecration in order to do so.

: That the stolen particles were turned over to a Muslim researcher, who
: found in them evidence that the stone in the Ka'aba was even more
: remarkable than anyone could have imagined - even if I am highly
: skeptical about those conclusions - is, I suppose, a deserved
: comeuppance.

You'd think it was the monolith from '2001'.

Old April 3rd 06, 07:07 PM posted to sci.space.policy,alt.astronomy

: wrote, in part:
:
[...]

: What would be so unusual if the rock were a semiconductor?

: Every natural galena crystal is a semiconductor.

Not to mention silicon and germanium.

Eric

: Remember the old crystal set radios with the crystal and the cats
: whisker?

: Double-A