nightbat to Sil, where do I start?

Old December 15th 05, 12:49 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Default nightbat to Sil, where do I start?

Silouen wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Greysky wrote:

Howdy Nightbat, and welcome back to the fray!

AS you have already noticed, your lovely Sil - bat has been keeping

herself

Does "she" give you a hard-on too?

'Too' meaning yourself as well? heehee

busy with light banter with the rest of us (even coffeeboys, egads!

Though
as I am monitoring the conversation, I can't help feeling a bit sorry for
those brain hatched coffeeboys as I see how deftly Sil manouvers (plays)
them - a bit like a puppet on a string.

Yes, you are quite clueless.

In the end they are left only making
rudimentary rude pre-language noises, ha ha),

The great and mighty saucerhead queen ran away and responded to my
posts with juvenile kook lames.

If I run away from you, it's only because I expect you for to follow me, my
wonderful 'King Arthur' slerpee!
And I am only princess, no queen.
Hence the underagedness.
I promise to grow up if you will! smooch

though I suspect that will dry
up now that you are back to keep her attention with you, ah, true love.

She
has also given us a formula for temporary age reversal: 1200 ~ 1500
milligrams daily of enzyme CO-Q 10 for 4 to 6 weeks. Perhaps this will

keep
all of us down here in this opressive gravity well young enough to still

be
out of the nursing home when we are called upon to fulfill our true

destiny
out amongst the stars with our Sean comrades.

"Darla save us!"

As for myself, I find manning
the FTL beacons to be a lonely, but fulfilling duty. Keeping the pipeline
connecting the earth with the rest of the civilized universe open is an
important thing. To this end, I will need to be gone next week, mounting

hazardous yet necessary mission to repair a remote telemetry station in

the
heart of the frozen Sierra Nevada mountains and hence restore open
communications with the 4th quadrent of the galaxy. Damn tunnel diodes
turned out to be not rated for below zero operation after all, grrr! Oh
well, all that can happen is I will freeze my assoff ha ha - gotta find

my
thermal underware

Greysky

www.allocations.cc
Learn how to build a FTL radio.

Nice kook****e, saucerhead.

Nice aroma, little coffee man (or is 'little' your middle?).

Silouen

More kook lames and Monkey-See-Monkey-Do from the fake alien sockpuppet
brigade.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler
Official Overseer of Kooks and Trolls in alt.astronomy

"The original human being was a female hermaphrodite with
both male and female genitalia."

"Human beings CAN NOT live in a solar system without a sun
with a ferrite core and a planet without a solid iron core."

"...the poles of Earth are tipped further away from the sun
now, because the use of EM weaponry caused the Earth's
mantle to shift."

-- Alexa Cameron, Kook of the Year 2004

"I am a sean being from another planet."
-- Darla aka Dr. Why aka Dr. Yubiwan aka Silouen aka ...
Old December 15th 05, 03:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Silouen wrote:

"Art Deco" wrote in message
Greysky wrote:

[...]

Don't you just Hate when that happens? my little Happy Trailer?
Socky's just trying to leave a path even You could follow! heehee

Silouen

Old December 15th 05, 05:40 PM posted to alt.astronomy

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Tell me about your space mission adventures,

I'm still crunching data on the H substance at the center of our LG, The
Nightbat.
Now we can give the anomaly a name, if you wish.
How about "The Andromeda Center"?
It is in your sky almost precisely in the direction of star 'Alpheratz' in
constellation Andromeda, but of course, much farther away at about 438.431
kp.
It's roughly circular (globular) and spans over 3 degrees radius if it could
be seen by your instruments.

So there are two reasons for naming the LG, "The Andromeda Group".
The center of the H-substance anomaly is in the Andromeda constellation, and
the largest galaxy in the LG is the Andromeda galaxy.

how you
missed me,

I missed you more than these mere words could ever tell.

about your Mom and Dad,

They're great!
Heading in very close now to the central portion of the mother supercluster,
the CVSC.
This time of year in the eastern sky, after about 2am, if you look roughly
in the direction of M88 (NGC 4501) in the constellation Coma Berenices,
that's where you'll find them.
And Ollie is fine and well, and he's flying them there.

and my Earth space buddy Ollie. When
is your Mom due back can't wait to hear from her.

Don't know, sugarnight, for a lot depends on what they find when they get
there.
They tell me that these H-substance anomalies are at the center of All the
small daughter clusters of the CVSC.
And these all revolve aroung the center of the supercluster.
Maybe there they will find a giant one?
If so, then I will be chosen to study it! because I'm the only one who's
examined an H-sub anomaly.

Forgive me for being
away when you got back but I had to go on an Earth mission of my own. I
am here now and so happy you are too. Hope my Earth Science Team
Officers behaved themselves for I know how impatient they are to finally
get to finally meet all the net Seans.

Nothing to forgive.
Everyone has been wonderful and challenging.
Super people all!

I'm still the same humble nightbat always trying to help when I can and
looking out for my Earth Science Team Officers. One of them is still
missing Officer Ray and I am very concerned.

Nah, Yubiwan scared him off, the wench.
Anyone with the name 'Ray Vingnutte' has to return here at some point.
This place is star-neutronic!

He was one of my best and I
am apprehensive of the worst until he hopefully checks in. He is so
fearless with danger all around him and hasn't checked in that's the
base of my concern. How is my advanced Sean Starship holding up, ha, ha,
ha, please take good care of it till I see you!

My boat, 'The Nightbat', has served me well, my love.
It's a sweet little thing, getting me in and out of spots one after another.
Juuust havin' a little trouble parallel parkin'. G

Oh how you cheer my
Holidays up, couldn't ask for anything more except having you physically
with me here at Indy Base One. To give you an idea of what I bat look
like I am told I look like a youthful but distinguished past great
actors Marlon Brando or Clark Gable if you are familiar with Earth movie
star transmissions. My hair is light brown with hazel blue/green eyes
only for you. When I put on my Star Earth Science Team Glow Shirt and
Star Glow cap I make all the Earthgirls melt.

You mean you Could make them melt, right? G

Ask Officer Bohne or Officer Double A how the folks react when they wear
their Officer Team glow shirts, they will tell you. I can't wait to hold
you and make you mine and spend the rest of our lives together among the
stars. The cosmos our fun playground and our love to keep us warm
forever.

later my sweet,
the nightbat

Well guys, how Do folks react?
Are the girls all google-eyed and stuff?

To play and explore out among the stars and galaxies together -- THAT would
be the greatest adventure!

Sil

Old December 16th 05, 12:55 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Art Deco wrote:
ah wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Greysky wrote:

[...]

important thing. To this end, I will need to be gone next week, mounting a

Old December 16th 05, 09:44 AM posted to alt.astronomy

nightbat wrote

Silouen wrote:

"nightbat" wrote in message
nightbat wrote

Tell me about your space mission adventures,

Sil
I'm still crunching data on the H substance at the center of our LG, The
Nightbat.
Now we can give the anomaly a name, if you wish.
How about "The Andromeda Center"?

nightbat

Accepted

Sil
It is in your sky almost precisely in the direction of star 'Alpheratz' in
constellation Andromeda, but of course, much farther away at about 438.431
kp.
It's roughly circular (globular) and spans over 3 degrees radius if it could
be seen by your instruments.

nightbat

Some of our scientist's have just detected more star clusters in
our own Milky Way galaxy. Is the problem only sheer distance or angular
position or location?

Sil
So there are two reasons for naming the LG, "The Andromeda Group".
The center of the H-substance anomaly is in the Andromeda constellation, and
the largest galaxy in the LG is the Andromeda galaxy.

nightbat

Perhaps the remnant of an expelled Black Comet?

how you
missed me,

Sil
I missed you more than these mere words could ever tell.

nightbat

And I too you my love, each moment a though of you.

about your Mom and Dad,

Sil
They're great!
Heading in very close now to the central portion of the mother supercluster,
the CVSC.
This time of year in the eastern sky, after about 2am, if you look roughly
in the direction of M88 (NGC 4501) in the constellation Coma Berenices,
that's where you'll find them.
And Ollie is fine and well, and he's flying them there.

nightbat

Brave souls all of them, how fast can they Starship travel
outside the cosmic streams or avoiding them to directed vector points?

and my Earth space buddy Ollie. When
is your Mom due back can't wait to hear from her.

Sil
Don't know, sugarnight, for a lot depends on what they find when they get
there.
They tell me that these H-substance anomalies are at the center of All the
small daughter clusters of the CVSC.
And these all revolve aroung the center of the supercluster.
Maybe there they will find a giant one?
If so, then I will be chosen to study it! because I'm the only one who's
examined an H-sub anomaly.

nightbat

They have been gone for some time already so they must be very
deep into the CVSC can you still maintain comm. or must wait till they
return to analyze data?

Forgive me for being
away when you got back but I had to go on an Earth mission of my own. I
am here now and so happy you are too. Hope my Earth Science Team
Officers behaved themselves for I know how impatient they are to finally
get to finally meet all the net Seans.

Sil
Nothing to forgive.
Everyone has been wonderful and challenging.
Super people all!

nightbat

Thank you sweet Star flower your assurance is most welcomed.

I'm still the same humble nightbat always trying to help when I can and
looking out for my Earth Science Team Officers. One of them is still
missing Officer Ray and I am very concerned.

Sil
Nah, Yubiwan scared him off, the wench.
Anyone with the name 'Ray Vingnutte' has to return here at some point.
This place is star-neutronic!

nightbat

You are right sweet, bones can be quite intimidating for the
less fearless skinned, for she tries all without reservation. Can't wait
to meet the respectable hag just to relay my tempered love in person.

He was one of my best and I
am apprehensive of the worst until he hopefully checks in. He is so
fearless with danger all around him and hasn't checked in that's the
base of my concern. How is my advanced Sean Starship holding up, ha, ha,
ha, please take good care of it till I see you!

Sil
My boat, 'The Nightbat', has served me well, my love.
It's a sweet little thing, getting me in and out of spots one after another.
Juuust havin' a little trouble parallel parkin'. G

nightbat

She sure sounds like a beaut, nice things come in small
packages! Can she be supped up to get out of tight spaces? How many fit
aboard or is she only a single or twin scout job?

Oh how you cheer my
Holidays up, couldn't ask for anything more except having you physically
with me here at Indy Base One. To give you an idea of what I bat look
like I am told I look like a youthful but distinguished past great
actors Marlon Brando or Clark Gable if you are familiar with Earth movie
star transmissions. My hair is light brown with hazel blue/green eyes
only for you. When I put on my Star Earth Science Team Glow Shirt and
Star Glow cap I make all the Earthgirls melt.

Sil
You mean you Could make them melt, right? G

nightbat

Yes, you're so right, for I reserve that privileged effect only
for you till you get here. I'm being good and behaving. (:~)

Ask Officer Bohne or Officer Double A how the folks react when they wear
their Officer Team glow shirts, they will tell you. I can't wait to hold
you and make you mine and spend the rest of our lives together among the
stars. The cosmos our fun playground and our love to keep us warm
forever.

later my sweet,
the nightbat

Sil
Well guys, how Do folks react?
Are the girls all google-eyed and stuff?

To play and explore out among the stars and galaxies together -- THAT would
be the greatest adventure!

Sil

nightbat

Ecstasy realized and bliss complete, nothing left but to enjoy
my sweet in heavenly union star communion. Kisses, kisses
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

later my sea vixen,
the nightbat
Old December 17th 05, 02:04 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

nightbat wrote:

nightbat wrote

Silouen wrote:

"nightbat" wrote in message
[...]

Another kookgasm brought to you by frootbat the saucerhead-in-chief.

Old December 18th 05, 12:32 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.fan.art-bell,alt.usenet.kooks

Bruce and/or Sheila AKA ah wrote:
Art Deco wrote:
ah wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
ah wrote:

Art Deco wrote:
Greysky wrote:

[...]

"Darla enslave us!"

As for myself, I find manning
the FTL beacons to be a lonely, but fulfilling duty. Keeping the pipeline
connecting the earth with the rest of the civilized universe open is an
important thing. To this end, I will need to be gone next week, mounting
hazardous yet necessary mission to repair a remote telemetry station in
the
heart of the frozen Sierra Nevada mountains and hence restore open
communications with the 4th quadrent of the galaxy. Damn tunnel diodes
turned out to be not rated for below zero operation after all, grrr! Oh
well, all that can happen is I will freeze my assoff ha ha - gotta find
my
thermal underware

Greysky

www.allocations.cc
Learn how to build a FTL radio.

Nice kook****e, saucerhead.

How about this one, Bruce? Its the offical one -

http://disney.go.com/disneypictures/chickenlittle/

--
ah