Backward Spiral Galaxies???

Old August 10th 08, 01:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Painius Painius is offline
Banned

Default I'd never suggest that! (was - Venus Tidal Locking . . .)

"BradGuth" wrote in message...
On Aug 8, 9:18 am, "Painius" wrote:

. . .
You see in me all that you hate in yourself.

I am your humble mirror, a reflection of your
handsome face wrinkled with pain and fear.
We are so much better than this... so much
better.

Poetry instead of physics or science. Why the hell not.

The only thing I hate in myself is that I'm not a Zionist/Nazi cloaked
as a DARPA pretend-Atheist, and thus rich and powerful like those in
charge of squeezing your private parts whenever we superior folks
don't like whatever it is that you outsiders have to say.

Consider me properly "squeezed".

Okay everbody... G R O U P H U G !

happy days and...
starry starry nights!

--
Indelibly yours,
Paine Ellsworth

P.S.: Thank YOU for reading!

P.P.S.: http://painellsworth.net

Old August 10th 08, 06:03 PM posted to alt.astronomy
BradGuth

On Aug 10, 5:23 am, "Painius" wrote:
"BradGuth" wrote in message...

On Aug 8, 9:18 am, "Painius" wrote:

. . .
You see in me all that you hate in yourself.

I am your humble mirror, a reflection of your
handsome face wrinkled with pain and fear.
We are so much better than this... so much
better.

Poetry instead of physics or science. Why the hell not.

The only thing I hate in myself is that I'm not a Zionist/Nazi cloaked
as a DARPA pretend-Atheist, and thus rich and powerful like those in
charge of squeezing your private parts whenever we superior folks
don't like whatever it is that you outsiders have to say.

Consider me properly "squeezed".

As are most others, and especially those of our "no child left behind"
policy.

If going by the rate or proportion of those incarcerated or
institutionalized, we're doing a real bang-up job of giving other
folks good reason to commit those unspeakable acts that include
suicide (perhaps it's because they have nothing more to lose).

Apparently our DARPA's New World Order is coming along far better than
hoped for. (Hitler and close company of brown-nosed minions would be
so proud of their clones)

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old August 12th 08, 08:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

Your side is BULL****, BradBoi! lmfjao!

Nothing more.

Saul Levy

On Thu, 7 Aug 2008 22:00:05 -0700 (PDT), BradGuth
wrote:

I deny nothing that's independently peer or otherwise replicated.

When I pointed out what looks entirely unnatural or rather highly
artificial about Venus, further saying intelligent other life can in
fact exist/coexist on Venus, I didn't recall ever mentioning that
merely smart humans would qualify, because obviously you're smarter
than most but still having thoroughly dumbfounded yourself past the
point of no return.

The political and religious intrigue is however quite real, as it as
been since before the time of those pesky Zionists having put one of
their own (except dark-skinned Jewish) kind on a stick, for another
one of their faith-based PR stunts that obviously you see nothing the
least bit wrong with.

Earthly humans in charge of us village idiots tend to lie all the
time, as well as they cheat, pillage, rape and plunder at the drop of
most any hat or site of any lose barrel of oil.

Physics and peer replicated science is still on my side of this
argument pertaining to Venus, as well as on the side of my Sirius and
Selene/moon related topics.

The folks you believe in are those of the dark side that you call home
sweet home.

~ Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

Old August 13th 08, 12:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Saul Levy Saul Levy is offline
Banned

But you ARE INSANE, BradBoi! lmfjao!

That explains it all!