Solar H-Alpha Filter Question

Old April 17th 05, 04:13 AM
rmcjmc

Default Solar H-Alpha Filter Question

Which one is better...

Thousand Oaks H-Alpha (.9 Angstrom) or the Lumicon H-Alpha (1.5 Angstrom)

Thanks...Rich III

Old April 17th 05, 03:48 PM
No-One

I only have experience with Coronado solar filters ... If I had to give
a shot answer on which is best between those you listed I would pick the
one with the lower bandwidth, I.e. .9

Also go here to read about Coronado, http://www.coronadofilters.com/
& check out their pics compared to the pics from the taken through the
other filters and also look hehttp://www.atscope.com.au/coronado.html

JJS