Astronomy Green Laser Pointer SkyPointing

Old March 23rd 05, 07:18 PM

Default Astronomy Green Laser Pointer SkyPointing

I saw some very powerful green laser pointers online that are perfect
for astronomy and pointing to the stars and constellations.

http://www.GreenLazer.com

Old April 3rd 05, 06:17 PM
Keith Johnson

Roger wrote:
On

Just be careful about pointing them any where near airplanes.
They are very toucy about that here in the states.

yeah and it might be a sting operation from the Feds anyway.
Old April 12th 05, 01:49 PM
dug88

presume you have low fun levels in the usa if you find fun in a lazer
pointer.
i use it to make the cats crazy.
they love to chase that sucker.
but i just set crystals on the balcony screen and they have fun all day
long.

aiming a lazer at a cockpit and training on them, is not the same as
flicking a toy to the cats.
sounds like you are serious to do damage or kill.

cats spin around and have fun trying to chase it, but they never can.
wanna see what it does?
point it at your eyes.
find out what going blind means.

you have a tool.

if u have no idea of what it does, then don't do it.
being blind the rest of your life is not a fun thing.

oh and you think the usa is serious bad news on it.
LOOK INTO THE LIGHT, YOU ****ING LITTLE DRUOID.

and never see again.
are all meerrry cans this stupid

"Roger" wrote in message
On 23 Mar 2005 11:18:20 -0800, wrote:

I saw some very powerful green laser pointers online that are perfect
for astronomy and pointing to the stars and constellations.

Just be careful about pointing them any where near airplanes.
They are very toucy about that here in the states.

Roger

http://www.GreenLazer.com

Roger

Old April 15th 05, 04:01 AM
Roger

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 12:49:02 GMT, "dug88" wrote:

snip

And you are posting this in answer to me..Why? I'm the one that added
the warning. I'm also a pilot.

oh and you think the usa is serious bad news on it.

Most of it is over reaction and paranoia.

LOOK INTO THE LIGHT, YOU ****ING LITTLE DRUOID.

and never see again.
are all meerrry cans this stupid

A normal laser pointer is only dangerous for a short range. Beyond a
couple hundred yards it's just a bright light. Not so for the green
one mentioned below. The pointers can startle you when one flashes in
the cockpit though. They only bother me as I don't know if they are
mounted on something more serious.

The military is going to start using the low powered ones to warn
pilots away from restricted and no fly zones as well as the big TFRs
out East so they apparently do not consider the low powered ones
dangerous either.

(N833R, S# CD-2 Worlds oldest Debonair)
www.rogerhalstead.com

.. .