Our Universe Might Just Be Fourth-Dimensional Black Hole Vomit

Old September 27th 13, 07:07 PM posted to sci.space.policy
[email protected]

Default Our Universe Might Just Be Fourth-Dimensional Black Hole Vomit

"Scientists are proposing a radical new way of
think about how the universe began. In a new
imagining of the Big Bang theory, they think it
could have been the result of a four-dimensional
star collapsing in on itself to form a black
hole, which then proceeded to spew its guts out
and, kindly, form our universe."

See:

http://gizmodo.com/our-universe-migh...hol-1410271260
Old September 30th 13, 04:02 PM posted to sci.space.policy
jacob navia[_5_]

Le 27/09/13 20:07, a écrit :
"Scientists are proposing a radical new way of
think about how the universe began. In a new
imagining of the Big Bang theory, they think it
could have been the result of a four-dimensional
star collapsing in on itself to form a black
hole, which then proceeded to spew its guts out
and, kindly, form our universe."

See:

http://gizmodo.com/our-universe-migh...hol-1410271260

From the article linked to:

Of course, it's speculative; it's pretty tricky, after all, knowing for
sure what happened at the birth of our universe, and the work's yet to
be peer reviewed, but the researchers think it has promise. Plus,
there's something comforting in the notion that we're all just spatters
of stellar vomit.

Well, some people may find something comforting in the idea of being
vomit, but I do not share that feeling :-(

This "research" that doesn't have any experimental or obsevational
evidence is yet another proof that Unzicker and Jones were right
with their book "Bankrupting Physics".
"Bankrupting Physics", Alexander Unzicker and Sheila Jones,
Macmillan, July 2013