A black hole ate my favourite star !

Old June 7th 04, 01:51 AM
Blaine Adamson

Default A black hole ate my favourite star !

Mean, very very mean, this damned black hole ate my favourite star and
now there is nothing left.

Black holes are mean thing that should be closed forever, yes.
Old June 7th 04, 01:55 AM
F. Kuik

"Blaine Adamson" schreef in bericht
m...
Mean, very very mean, this damned black hole ate my favourite star and
now there is nothing left.

Black holes are mean thing that should be closed forever, yes.

Why don't you jump in and get it back

Old June 7th 04, 08:17 PM
Paul Lawler

"Blaine Adamson" wrote in message
m...
Mean, very very mean, this damned black hole ate my favourite star and
now there is nothing left.

I'm sorry... which star was this, precisely?

Old June 7th 04, 09:07 PM
Z Zag

Mean, very very mean, this damned black hole ate my favourite star and
now there is nothing left.

Black holes are mean thing that should be closed forever, yes.

The horse just ran too soon and then was weak in the stretch. He did wipe
out anything near him but the fast early pace gave late running horses a
chance...

Old June 7th 04, 11:20 PM
Saul Levy

Why don't you devote your life to waiting for a black hole to come and
get you?

You're a real sicko, Blaine. First I saw you posting crap in the pet
cat newsgroups, now in astronomy newsgroups. You richly belong in
hell! Are you in prison? You certainly belong there!

Saul Levy

Old June 8th 04, 03:52 AM
Double-A

"Z Zag" wrote in message om...
Mean, very very mean, this damned black hole ate my favourite star and
now there is nothing left.

Black holes are mean thing that should be closed forever, yes.

The horse just ran too soon and then was weak in the stretch. He did wipe
out anything near him but the fast early pace gave late running horses a
chance...

Unfortunate post position!

Double-A