Florida Weather Severn Trent Water Child Killer

Old July 11th 10, 02:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

Default Florida Weather Severn Trent Water Child Killer

79F at 7am Staying hot with high of 96 at 4pm Heat index 105 Yes
Severn Trent Water our utility is killing children as I type. Most
come from poor black families hardest hit of the jobless. Its a one
two punch because Progress Energy at the same time puts them in the
dark. Would not Tang be a better way to die? All poor black children
deaths go with no TV or Orlando Sentinel coverage. No reporting. Its
just another GOPer stone wall and coverup. It is the reality of the
times TreBert
Old July 12th 10, 01:09 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Jul 11, 9:46*am, bert wrote:
79F at 7am Staying hot with high of 96 at 4pm *Heat index 105 * * Yes
Severn Trent Water our utility is killing children as I type. Most
come from poor black families hardest hit of the jobless. Its a one
two punch because Progress Energy at the same time puts them in the
dark. Would not Tang be a better way to die? *All poor black children
deaths go with no TV or Orlando Sentinel coverage. No reporting. *Its
just another GOPer stone wall and coverup. *It is the reality of the
times *TreBert

Hot very humid 80F at 8am High of 92 as showers come in after 2pm
Sinkhole swallows car and 20 families have to leave complex. GOPers
closing 5 firestations in Osceola that would put 40 million more into
their deep pockets. TreBert PS solar barrels all filled to their tops
Old July 12th 10, 01:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

On Jul 12, 2:09*pm, bert wrote:
On Jul 11, 9:46*am, bert wrote:

79F at 7am Staying hot with high of 96 at 4pm *Heat index 105 * * Yes
Severn Trent Water our utility is killing children as I type. Most
come from poor black families hardest hit of the jobless. Its a one
two punch because Progress Energy at the same time puts them in the
dark. Would not Tang be a better way to die? *All poor black children
deaths go with no TV or Orlando Sentinel coverage. No reporting. *Its
just another GOPer stone wall and coverup. *It is the reality of the
times *TreBert

Hot very humid 80F at 8am High of 92 as showers come in after 2pm
Sinkhole swallows car and 20 families have to leave complex. * GOPers
closing 5 firestations in Osceola that would put 40 million more into
their deep pockets. *TreBert *PS solar barrels all filled to their tops

Hot weather- Floods - and sinkholes... yeah things our resident Saul
don't believe in...

Old July 12th 10, 10:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

See that you don't fall in the Phantom wormholes....

http://www.bnd.com/2010/07/06/131968...-st-louis.html

Dang! Another one!!!

this is creepy...and happening everywhere

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0...n_643007..html

From California

section of East Sierra Madre Boulevard in Sierra Madre is closed to
through traffic until at least Saturday because of a giant sinkhole,
police said Monday.

The sinkhole, which is about 75 feet by 41 feet, developed last
Wednesday after a 10-inch water main burst in the 400 block of East
Sierra Madre Boulevard, Sierra Madre police said.

Traffic going in both directions has been halted until repairs are
made.
http://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/lo...-98225189.html

Maybe the earth is hollow...

PS I never said nuclear power didn't exist... I always said Nuclear
Bombs don't exist.

On Jul 12, 8:28*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
What about what YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN, YOU UNEDUCATED RAGHEAD MONKEY?

NUCLEAR POWER

NUCLEAR WEAPONS

SPACE TRAVEL

SATELLITES

ad nauseum!

And you BELIEVE IN THAT ****ING KOR'AN, FOOL! *A BOOK OF PURE HATE!

What an IDIOT you are!

JUMP IN A SINKHOLE FOOL.

PULL THE SIDES IN ON YOURSELF!

DIE IDIOT!

Saul Levy

On Mon, 12 Jul 2010 05:29:29 -0700 (PDT), Warhol

Old July 13th 10, 01:34 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Jul 12, 8:09*am, bert wrote:
On Jul 11, 9:46*am, bert wrote:

79F at 7am Staying hot with high of 96 at 4pm *Heat index 105 * * Yes
Severn Trent Water our utility is killing children as I type. Most
come from poor black families hardest hit of the jobless. Its a one
two punch because Progress Energy at the same time puts them in the
dark. Would not Tang be a better way to die? *All poor black children
deaths go with no TV or Orlando Sentinel coverage. No reporting. *Its
just another GOPer stone wall and coverup. *It is the reality of the
times *TreBert

Hot very humid 80F at 8am High of 92 as showers come in after 2pm
Sinkhole swallows car and 20 families have to leave complex. * GOPers
closing 5 firestations in Osceola that would put 40 million more into
their deep pockets. *TreBert *PS solar barrels all filled to their tops

80F at 7am Hot and humid makuing uit feel like 104F at 4pm Having
showers each late afternoon,and have all my wash done and taking two
shoers a day Life is good. Hope AA stars posting soon. Worried about
Twitty it being so hot in NYC. Severn Trent Water has got big
problems trying to kill me. Its been 25 months with no water. There is
still a chance I can bring Severn Trent Toho Water's director Bruce
Van Meter to stand trial for trying to kill me. Like to see Osceola
sheriff Bob Hansell brought to justice for his many faulonies. Why
don't they bring Mafia hit man Rigby back to Floirida? Reason is Bob
Hansell arranged his escape. Its GOPer corruption all the way down.
GOPers + bankers = America that owes China trillions TreBert
Old July 13th 10, 06:23 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Jul 13, 8:34*am, bert wrote:
On Jul 12, 8:09*am, bert wrote:

On Jul 11, 9:46*am, bert wrote:

[...]

In the news on Florida water and hurricane preminums that just got a
new increase OK by the GOPers like Charlie Crist Up 38% increase. Home
owner with average house showing he was paying 3400 bucks per year now
its $4200 O Ya Best to keep in mind Crist and MCcullom get a piece
of that action. Have no house insurance for the past 5 years. At $3500
a year(You do the figuring) I fall asleep nights counting the bucks
I did not let the GOPers steal from me. Have not paid a SEVERN TRENT
WATER BILL IN 25 MONTHS at 70 bucks per month (You do the figuring)
Severn Trent Water claims I owe them 2079 bucks. Ha Ha Ha Ha That's a
lot of Maine lobsters. TreBert
Old July 14th 10, 12:30 AM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Jul 13, 1:57*pm, Saul Levy wrote:
He's be AQUITTED AFTER HAVING KILLED YOU, BEERT!

You don't stand a chance!

Saul Levy

On Tue, 13 Jul 2010 05:34:32 -0700 (PDT), bert

wrote:
80F at 7am Hot and humid makuing uit feel like 104F at 4pm Having
showers each late afternoon,and have all my wash done and taking two
shoers a day Life is good. Hope AA stars posting soon. Worried about
Twitty it being so hot in NYC. * *Severn Trent Water has got big
problems trying to kill me. Its been 25 months with no water. There is
still a chance I can bring Severn Trent Toho Water's director Bruce
Van Meter to stand trial for trying to kill me. *Like to see Osceola
sheriff Bob Hansell brought to justice for his many faulonies. *Why
don't they bring Mafia hit man Rigby back to Floirida? *Reason is Bob
Hansell arranged his escape. *Its GOPer corruption all the way down.
GOPers + bankers = America that owes China trillions * * TreBert- Hide quoted text -

That is reality here in Osceola county Sheriff Bob Hansel can kill
and never be brought to justice. Killer Rigby now lives in New Jersey.
Get The Picture TreBert
Old July 14th 10, 01:13 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Jul 13, 1:23*pm, bert wrote:
On Jul 13, 8:34*am, bert wrote:

On Jul 12, 8:09*am, bert wrote:

On Jul 11, 9:46*am, bert wrote:

[...]

lot of Maine lobsters. * TreBert- Hide quoted text -

Right now at 8am its 81F and will be 94F at 4pm No rain hazy sun.
Will feel like 105 I just stay in my air-conditioned office 16x16
room,and do not use house air-conditioneer. News has jobless not
getting checks after 2 years. So many millions will have no water air
Oooops no roof. All street families. Tax payers will turn their backs
on the poor. It is happening to poor black families in the south as I
type. KKK a wing of GOP is showing its ugly face. Tea Party a wing of
GOP is showing its true colors Tea Party will pass out tea to its
members,and Tang to the homeless Chances are Charlie Crist drinks a
loit of tea TreBert
Old July 15th 10, 01:42 PM posted to alt.astronomy
bert

On Jul 14, 8:13*am, bert wrote:
On Jul 13, 1:23*pm, bert wrote:

On Jul 13, 8:34*am, bert wrote:

On Jul 12, 8:09*am, bert wrote:

On Jul 11, 9:46*am, bert wrote:

[...]

loit of tea * * * TreBert- Hide quoted text -

Same exact weather as yesterday. Great luck a 5 pm thunderstorm rained
about half in on my roof. Solar barrels full.Water clear,and is very
warm for my two showers a day. Family going back to Mexico on my
street. He has not worked in two years. Possibly he can live inside of
a mountain cave I saw a lot of families liuving like cave people. Very
hazadous when a heavy flooding rain hits. They are burried alive. They
should keep Tang in the cave,for its a better way to die than being
buried alive. Yes the Statue of Liberty has Tears in her eyes So do
I TreBert
Old July 15th 10, 01:50 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

"bert" wrote in message

Yes the Statue of Liberty has Tears in her eyes So do I

Wipe away your tears old man...You will die soon anyway.

--
"Death smiles on all of us...All we can do is smile back."