Moon Landing Hoax - Photos of Actual Set

Old June 13th 08, 02:40 AM posted to cam.misc,sci.astro,sci.space.history,sci.physics,rec.org.mensa
foolsrushin.

Default Moon Landing Hoax - Photos of Actual Set

On 12 Jun, 14:39, BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 11, 7:03 pm, Sanforized wrote:
BradGuth wrote:
Can I bring along my own army of clowns and minions, even though they
don't have brown noses?

Certainly, only they must be accompanied 1 for 1 by their
experienced keepers, well drugged, in *new* strait jackets,
as well as handcuffed. After all, we don't want a repeat
of last time.
Oh, and BTW, all the above applies to you too. But the brown
noses were such a nice touch. Since you're their leader you
could brown them again for us, p-l-e-a-s-e, no? You don't
have to have a brown nose though, so we can tell you apart
from them.

When have I ever shown a brown nose that's in any way associated with
your Zionist/Nazi types in charge of our DARPA and most of everything
else under the sun?
- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

You just cannot give up the troll, can you, Brad? Not even after
everyone detects it at once!

Without it, you'd make quite an interseting poster!
--
'foolsrushin.'

Old June 13th 08, 10:03 PM posted to cam.misc,sci.astro,sci.space.history,sci.physics,rec.org.mensa
[email protected][_1_]

On Jun 11, 8:29*pm, "foolsrushin." wrote: On
12 Jun, 01:05, foolsrushin wrote:* Absolutely
surgical, brilliant, he'll never know how badly cut he has been,
truly............... congrats.......Doc On 11 Jun, 23:52,
BradGuth wrote: On Jun 11, 2:39 pm, eyeball
wrote: On Jun 11, 3:37 pm, Brown
nosing is my desire wrote: On Jun
11, 12:50 pm, eyeball wrote: On
Jun 11, 2:34 pm, " wrote:
On Jun 11, 10:51 am, wrote:
http://www.geocities.com/apolloreality/ It's an

interesting coincidence that the site is unavailable due to
technical problems. Some of you out there need a

hobby. Not living in the real world is their hobby.
Your being a Zionist/Nazi or one of their brown-nosed minions is
obviously your hobby. - Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth

BradGuth Brad you really must stop projecting your desires on
me. I'm straight! Now that's what's I'd call a serious topic
diversion, kinda of necessary because yourself and others of your
silly Zionist/Nazi kind are pretty much screwed by your own
doings. *Since your puppet Hitler took his own life, are you
planning on following the same tradition? - Brad Guth Brad
Mr.Twit, we, or somebody using our money, landed on the Moon.
Interestingly, you spend a bit of every post you make gratutiously
alleging anti-semitism. Why? Almost none of your iterlocutors
thinks you guilty of anti-semitism! Sublimated guilt, Freud would
have called it! I'd call it a diversion or misdirection! See?
Obvious! I wonder how you'd manage against Richard Hoagland and
Mike Bara, of ''Dark Mission'. Maybe you should challenge them to a
debate. In your various guises, you exemplify a rude word I'll
resist reaching for. Anyway, mate, you are that word with a
vegeance. -- 'foolsrushin.' You cannot even imagine what it
means to neither know what you are talking about or whether anything
you say is true! This is clear even from the rubbish you had intended
to be true! -- 'foolsrushin.'- Hide quoted text - - Show quoted
text -
Old June 14th 08, 09:07 AM posted to cam.misc,sci.astro,sci.space.history,sci.physics,rec.org.mensa
Pat Flannery

foolsrushin. wrote:

Without it, you'd make quite an interseting poster!

Yeah...right:
http://www.pr-inside.com/the-first-n...re-r627079.htm
This explains a great deal about the repetitive language in Brad's
posts... he has only a limited number of buttons to push or signs to
make as he composes his postings. :-)
As to where "brown noser" came from:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_96cEo8tJTk
Wouldn't it be cool to do a new Tarzan movie where "Cheetah" is replaced
by "Brown Noser"?
Also, where he has a dangerous enemy cheetah foe...that he keeps calling
"Chimp" due to a misunderstanding in regards to the books left by his
mother and father that he found in his jungle birthplace and taught
himself to read?
God knows where that would all end up..."mice" could be twenty-foot-long
crocodiles that live in the rivers; "caterpillars" could be huge
constricting serpents, and "butterflies" be what Jane finds herself
suffering from in her short hairs after her first sexual encounter with him.

Pat

Old June 15th 08, 02:59 AM posted to cam.misc,sci.astro,sci.space.history,sci.physics,rec.org.mensa
BradGuth

Yeah...right:http://www.pr-inside.com/the-first-n...sers-are-r6270...
[...]

In other words, you accept any and all subjective science as published
by way of NASA/Apollo, without technical question or ever a speck of
remorse.

Where the hell were you when Hitler needed an army of such brown-nosed
minions having "the right stuff" like yourself?

Same goes for your ongoing support of Zionist puppet GW Bush, and
those of his loyal company of brown-nosed clowns and minions that are
as equally Zionist/Nazi approved.

In other word, you'd stand up for and defend any old pile of crapolla
as long those employment and/or retirement checks keep depositing into
your offshore bank account.

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old June 15th 08, 06:07 AM posted to cam.misc,sci.astro,sci.space.history,sci.physics,rec.org.mensa
Don Stockbauer

foolsrushin. wrote:

[...]

The moon landings were well within our technological capability when
they were performed.
Old June 15th 08, 06:18 AM posted to cam.misc,sci.astro,sci.space.history,sci.physics,rec.org.mensa
BradGuth

foolsrushin. wrote:

[...]

Too bad there's no objective proof on behalf of hardly any of that
claim.

Did you take those 700 large boxes of our Apollo mission data?

That's like our losing track of 700,000 originals the the world's most
precious and one of a kind art treasures.

btw, how the hell did our NASA/Apollo wizards manage to hide or
otherwise exclude Venus?

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old June 15th 08, 03:03 PM posted to cam.misc,sci.astro,sci.space.history,sci.physics,rec.org.mensa
Sanforized

foolsrushin. wrote:

[...]

But, in the world according to Guth, it's no fun without
the armwaving, rage, and hate-filled rhetoric while
standing in a milk crate (the modern rendition of a
soap box.) It doesn't have to make any sense to be of
personal benefit to him.

Look at the attention getters in re.org.mensa.

One is a psycho who believes he understands physics
with no math and announces he's won two Nobel prizes
this year all the while publishing his irrational
worldview and claiming it to be science.

Guth with his lunatical anti semitic rants.

An angry Islamofascist, with OCD, claiming to be an
American patriot.

A nutcase who thinks creative illogic is entertaining.
(OK, so it entertains him.) Favorite word, "****wit."

These are the ones who come to mind this morning. I don't
mean to offend by failing to include someone who deserves
to be on the list, so feel free to add.
Old June 15th 08, 07:14 PM posted to cam.misc,sci.astro,sci.space.history,sci.physics,rec.org.mensa
BradGuth

foolsrushin. wrote:

[...]

You mean that you and all others of your kind like all those certified
as bad Nazi Yids?

How about those seriously bad Catholics or Muslims? Do you like them
as well?

How about bad/corrupt politicians? (but why of course you like them,
especially if that's where your loot is coming from)

An angry Islamofascist, with OCD, claiming to be an
American patriot.

A nutcase who thinks creative illogic is entertaining.
(OK, so it entertains him.) Favorite word, "****wit."

These are the ones who come to mind this morning. I don't
mean to offend by failing to include someone who deserves
to be on the list, so feel free to add.

What part of your Zionist intellectual cartel are we village idiots
supposed to blindly follow?

Do you still keep that life sized poster of Hitler above your bed?
- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth

Old June 15th 08, 07:17 PM posted to cam.misc,sci.astro,sci.space.history,sci.physics,rec.org.mensa
BradGuth

BradGuth wrote:

Can I bring along my own army of clowns and minions, even though they
don't have brown noses?

Certainly, only they must be accompanied 1 for 1 by their
experienced keepers, well drugged, in *new* strait jackets,
as well as handcuffed. After all, we don't want a repeat
of last time.

Oh, and BTW, all the above applies to you too. But the brown
noses were such a nice touch. Since you're their leader you
could brown them again for us, p-l-e-a-s-e, no? You don't
have to have a brown nose though, so we can tell you apart
from them.

When have I ever shown a brown nose

I'll repeat it then. That lack of brown on your nose is the
only way we can tell you from the rest of the loons in
your entourage.

I never once said that I haven't sucked myself up to others (just not
up to their butts). How about yourself? (GOT BROWN?)

- Brad Guth Brad_Guth Brad.Guth BradGuth
Old June 17th 08, 08:18 PM posted to sci.space.history
[email protected]

I see the web page can be viewed today.

Lots of work went into the web page. The amount of resources spent on
any project don't necessarily have any relationship with the value of
the project.