Taking over area 51 and nasa has begun

Old August 20th 03, 08:42 PM
tim liverance

Default Taking over area 51 and nasa has begun

http://www.alien-nation.org/ your cloned and here all of you !!!
alt.devilbunnies
alt.alien.research
alt.conspiracy.area51
alt.fan.sailor-moon

The power of chesse at the atomic level with misplaced matter of such
a paradox
when the unvniverse collapse at or goes threw a back hole it sling
shots and hits each other like a atom smasher open up the atomic level
of all matter.
but so many dementios have been made and created that such a thing now
is possible beyound what we think is 11 or 12 dementional space or
hyperspace thease people are so stupied with there time travel and
expermental on this space of time that they can't level heel engough
alone that they will distroy everything. Everthing in motion comes two
an end DF death effect everything living and or moving will have a
reaction till the end of it's life or that matter that be. They ask me
for answers and theroys on space time and what is possible tell me it
isnt then use it against me 3 day's later they haven't grasp the clue
how everything is created and they beleive A.I with is now under there
control becasue of hidden quatium physic demention consiouses. In
other words if you getting this "maker" you people are doing a bad job
and should be look in apon because they will try give them the key and
tell them not to open the door and they will do it anyway. If you made
us any smarter we would of blown are self up already. But it was me
that new you started over and now they no it's been done before and
they are already at you door step leve the gate close and just show
them what they are really possible of sence they don't care about life
or true A.I move them and let them close ther own book they use PSI so
supream leader i say love is just and fair but some human frontal lob
damage isn't my fault. When they think they move Just vanish no even't
horizon no key to you side of science because they are try to find it.
The other side once there you
cannot and will not be able to move back or say a word they are
finding you. Start Over again. free will must be over 1% we must
control our lives to be able two contorl our minds. they can't get two
what they can't see but they have there way's 2-3-1973 feb garden
city. They found me there before i was born. HINT HINT.

+ greed

World + -------------------------------------+ effect

The greed must out do the effect in order for that to work

Silent War
Universal war theory

The goal of war is to make greed the objective and the effort little
in order to get the world to fight with each other. Example like
having the blackout in the united state and making look like the usa
blew up the U.N when they control the wourld and nobody blow up
themselves because who would of ever thought the U.N would do that to
each other.
Data encryption 360 degrees rotation document 90 degrees and encrytion
on every angel then change it two binary code and fold it over like a
piece of paper then having the one's and zero cancel each other out.

Triple digit key code 366-94-1447 at the end you get a document of
00111111000001110111 can brake it.

They know the exact location of all quantum matter in all location in
the galaxy.

Space time circuit invented looks like a spiral the faster the machine
goes the more energy it makes infant energy at the speed at the speed
of what ( god speed )

Infinite speed of magnetic field rubbing together makes plasma and in
a cylinder make ati-gravity

Special forces phone number on tim liverance AUG 1999-2000 bill will
tell you when they came back in time somewhere and switched him I have
the kind of job where if I don't show up the nsa is called.

Who ever controls Egypt controls the world.

2005 holy war against the united states

All information comes from the guy in my body in another demention and
oh im not tim liverance I'm a clone. I need my total recall

The usa gave china prime Minster a heart attack to prevent a nuclear
war. lol

Alien under the arazion desert bell labs are all spies

Dr. Q.P works for japan was suppost to be john nash.

This doesn't even seem top secrect to me.

Statistic can be 100% using qutium physic if a robot flips a cion and
the coin has the same speed and angle and gravity pull it will land on
heads 100% infant.

Invisible gate warp using a magnetic field and gravity can make a
person invisible.

Hawwiaa has a cloning lab.

Get run over by a truck and then wake up my heart hurts.

Tim liverance kids a clone.

I have a nano chip on the side of my penis when under sodium pentathol

The guy running this opreration sold out two china!

Who has the highest yen!!!

Dna has memory

I know how to control run change history of the whole world.

In what demention am I a asimoto android

Refrences to the silent war

Alt.fan.silvermoon O/W posts taking.

Alt. devil bunnies

China told over the N.S.A ad they gave false information two the C.I.A
in the U.N bombing