wireless electricity transmission...

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 8th 12, 08:12 AM posted to sci.space.history
shahbaz alam

Default wireless electricity transmission...

I think first we need to understand that how we can make a good path
of electricity to flow.first we should make a sender by which
electricity can be send then we need a reciver by which electricity
can be recive for use.........i am trying to make these device n need
help of good engineers and scientists....