Close Encounters What signal calls attention of the others

Old December 27th 04, 06:32 PM
boblpetersen1

Default Close Encounters What signal calls attention of the others

Close Encounters What signal calls attention of the others. If there
is no motion or sign of action before your first move. One must
consider that one is being over run. Is the nature of what chooses to
follow the rules to own the rules, lead or own the right to do what it
pleases. One can only ask the question by one's actions. If one is
entitled to something and others are given free rain assume their
part then the story is told. A question not asked and the amount of
assumption tell a lot about the nature of the whole.

The more real the information for the paper becomes the more motion.
The possible entitled being "handed to the idiots and the vain to
assume".

The house and this plane for me are Xanadu, shangri la or as close to
the garden as I can get. The point picked show are those most useless
yet most involved it come out slowly still because it is my hiding
place. So if while I am going for broke things seem a little
baroque. That is the way it is suppose to be. I once decided if I
started a "rock group " it would be called Baroque. First album the
flower of Baroque, the second Broke, the third Broke Again, and the
next Baroque Sells Out. Imagine trying not to make those names true.

http://www.space-where-i-want-to-be.120host.net

Bob L. Petersen

Close Encounters What signal calls attention of the others

*-----------------------*
Posted at:
www.GroupSrv.com
*-----------------------*
Old December 27th 04, 10:33 PM
boblpetersen1

One picks what one does based on brings the mind the most happiness. I
asked my wife to be if she would go with me where ever I wanted to go
if I could get us there. She asked where; I pointed up. It is a brave
moment for 2 people. One is 29 and had already figure he would be
spending his life alone. The other a girl of 19 who knew only he was
a kind of a hermit who came over to stop someone from screaming at
her. He didn't even say boo he just stood there.

Bob L. Petersen

*-----------------------*
Posted at:
www.GroupSrv.com
*-----------------------*
Old December 28th 04, 06:32 PM
boblpetersen1

What about a Close Encounter with what would have remained of me after
I am gone. Not the boy or the young who would make the Ba dup Ba dup
sounds for Jaws as he approached. The world left after life time of
growth. The young man is just saying that time honored American
saying, "Don't tread on me". The outcome of that young man that
wanted Latin as his language requirement wanted to write a synphony
even though he had no idea what would make it a synphony as opposed
to any other type of music. The engineering that was to get him to
there that was already a part of what filled his life. Just things
done to keep ones mind moving. Besides the little jokes. I have
really had no time for music except to listen to it.

Space is where I want to be

http://www.space-where-i-want-to-be....net/index.html

Bob L. Petersen

Thought on various subjects for growing the box (Oh come on you know
it's your sphere)

http://www.poles4-at.120host.net/index.html

Old January 11th 05, 10:31 PM
boblpetersen1

What signal calls the attention of the others. War of the Worlds may
have to do. But with 40,000,000 at someone haw can some with just
small post hope to overcome great odds and defeat those with large
Empires at there beck and call. Like I said before space is where I
want to be.

http://www.lookingfora.0catch.com

Bob L. Petersen

An airlock for long term living in space it is a must

http://www.lookingfora.0catch.com/ai...ont_wheel.html

http://www.lookingfora.0catch.com/blackbird

*-----------------------*
Posted at:
www.GroupSrv.com
*-----------------------*
Old January 14th 05, 12:33 AM
boblpetersen1

How dreaming works one can only dream so much then one has to make the
dreams work. It is that simple but it may not happen for any number of
reasons. On one page about designing a car I just talk about seeing my
bumper design on a car. Then go through the changing door designs.
Without the bumper or some other little successes that are worked out
nothing happens. Yet to most they might be things that are laughable.
Stephen Spielberg dreamed till it worked. What should you do with
your time or what will you do with your time here. Now those visions
are a set of his visions with the ideas of others. Yours and mine
will then are just little ideas but important in our growth. Stephen
Spielberg past good ideas have lead him to DREAM WORKS. Ours will
most likely be our private knowledge and our growth in our ablility
to think.

It is what on does after the dream that counts.

Bob L. Petersen

Posted at:
www.GroupSrv.com