Earth's Axis Slipping: Earth's Revolution Will Change: You Need To Find Another Planet To Live On

Old July 2nd 08, 02:25 AM posted to alt.astronomy
USS Andromeda

Default Earth's Axis Slipping: Earth's Revolution Will Change: You Need To Find Another Planet To Live On

On Tue, 01 Jul 2008 20:12:33 -0400, www.freedomtofascism.com
wrote:

On Tue, 1 Jul 2008 08:06:44 -0700 (PDT), Needy wrote:

your theory is wrong

1. It's not a theory

2. It's not mine

3. It has been verified that Earth's 49.5 degree rotational axis shift
is correct and true.

www.divulgence.net

End of argument.

Let's look at a couple quotes from that site

"The sun should never be north of the Tropic of Cancer nor south of
the Tropic of Capricorn. So, if you live north of Central Mexico, the
sun should never rise or set to the north of those latitudes. But it
is now rising and setting at a 26 degree angle to the north of Dallas,
TX and the sun has been shining in the north windows at sunrise and
sunset."

The sun has been shining in my north windows during the summer at
sunrise and sunset for the entirety of the 22 years I've lived in this
house - and I'm at 44.8 degrees North latitude - as already stated,
the more north you are, the more north the sunrise/set locations of
the sun are during the summer months until you reach the Arctic Circle
where the sun barely touches the horizon at True North on the Solstice
and north of that, for a period ranging from a couple days to a couple
weeks, the sun never sets

#1 shot down in flames by direct observation

"In May, 2007, that same tree started changing to Autumn colors. In
June, several trees started changing to Fall colors. This was another
indication that something was wrong. The trees had gone into
photoprotective modes due to the abnormality of the sunlight they
received during these months. This is a significant sign that the
position of the sun has changed."

Another thing that can cause early color change is Freezing Temps and
Drought - it's not just the sun angle - if a late frost happens after
the leaves start opening, that can cause a color change. Also, if the
temps do not drop low enough during the autumn and winter, the trees
can keep on having green leaves - I have a tree in my yard; deciduous,
that one year didin't lose it's leaves till Jan - and as stated
before, I'm at 44+ degrees north

#2 shot down in flames by direct observation

Star charts: I'm totalling ignoring this one as they state that "One
is for the latitude between the Dakotas 99.21 N Latitude"

99.21 N Latitude is an imposibility - the Latitude system only goes to
90 N and 90 S - the Dakota's range from about 43 N (South Dakota's
border with Nebraska) to about 49 N (North Dakota's border with Canada

#3 Ignored for basic mis-information

I could go on and on about the total lack of actual science involved
in the suppositions proclaimed on this page, but I think I'll stop
there

Andromeda - independent minded, free thinking Pagan - who rarely (if
ever) believes what the government tries to spoon feed him

#3 Ignored for basic mis-information

I could go on and on about the total lack of actual science involved
in the suppositions proclaimed on this page, but I think I'll stop
there

Andromeda - independent minded, free thinking Pagan - who rarely (if
ever) believes what the government tries to spoon feed him

No comments?

(crickets)

Guess you just can't face facts, can you