Moon mission doubters - Apollo 8

Old August 2nd 09, 03:15 PM posted to sci.space.history
Jud McCranie[_2_]

Default Moon mission doubters - Apollo 8

Wikipedia says that there were doubters of the Moon missions at the
time of Apollo 8 and cites "A Man on the Moon", but doesn't give a
page number. I couldn't find it in the index and I lightly skipped
the chapter on Apollo 8 and didn't find it. Does anyone know where
that statement is in the book?
--
Replace you know what by j to email
Old August 2nd 09, 06:19 PM posted to sci.space.history
Jud McCranie[_2_]

On Sun, 02 Aug 2009 11:42:09 -0500, OM wrote:

...My copy's not in front of me at the moment, but I can speak from
recollections of that one group that was claiming it was all fake was
the Flat Earth Society.

I remembered the FES, but it is not in the book's index.
--
Replace you know what by j to email
Old August 5th 09, 04:14 AM posted to sci.space.history
BradGuth

On Aug 2, 7:15*am, Jud McCranie
wrote:
Wikipedia says that there were doubters of theMoonmissions at the
time ofApollo8 and cites "A Man on theMoon", but doesn't give a
page number. *I couldn't find it in the index and I lightly skipped
the chapter onApollo8 and didn't find it. *Does anyone know where
that statement is in the book?
--
Replace you know what by j to email

ASTRONOMY September 2009 (Vol. 37 Issue 9), page 39

Why is that we keep getting these intentionally pastel images, of such
limited DR(dynamic range), in that my old cell-phone camera has better
DR and even better color/hue range including purple and violet
sensitivity?