LRO; Apollo impacts and their debris soon to be identified

Old June 23rd 09, 03:45 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history
Warhol[_1_]

Default LRO; Apollo impacts and their debris soon to be identified

On Jun 22, 6:09*am, BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 21, 8:25*pm, Warhol wrote:

On Jun 20, 1:39*am, BradGuth wrote:

On Jun 19, 4:21*pm, Warhol wrote:

On Jun 19, 1:28*am, BradGuth wrote:

LRO is up and away. *Finally, absolutely no excuse whatsoever for not
detecting each and every significant Apollo item that’s bright and
shiny while situated upon such a naked surface that’s crystal dry,
electrostatic charged, generally reactive and nearly dark as coal..
The undisclosed dynamic range of their primary imager should knock our
socks off, whereas even earthshine illumination should be entirely
sufficient, as well as whatever desired color/hue saturation at less
resolution shouldn’t be a problem unless they intentionally assign
false colors.

At the altitude of 50 km (30–70 km polar orbit) it should offer 0.5
meter resolution. *Better resolution may have to remain restricted, as
well as other science data may have to be need-to-know (same as the
JAXA and ISRO missions).

*~ BG

We'll see if they make it. Right now, they can't figure out how they
made it the first time. No doubt.

I'd bet there's some kind of technical malfunction that limits or
restricts their camera resolution, just enough to make it difficult or
nearly impossible to clearly identify the remains of our Apollo stuff..

As I'd said before, I'll buy into those robotic one-way hard landings,
but that's about it as long as so much of our Apollo R&D plus
subsequent documentation is missing in action, so to speak.

The search for surface or near surface ice is just another ruse.
However, within that unusually thick and mascon populated crust should
be a few geode pockets of some kind of mineral brines, and of course
the solid basalt itself should still contain microscopic amounts (46
ppm) of water, or one tonne of water from 46 million tonnes worth of
vaporized basalt.

*~ BG

where *is that Japanese probe that was entented to crash on the moon
one of this days? would we see that explosion from Earth?

I'll have to recheck and see exactly what happened. *Their intended
impact should have been in plain view, and a fairly impressive impact
at that.

At just one degree, it should have bounced a few times. *Instead it
just kind of sank out of sight.

*~ BG

it crashed on the dark side of the Moon...

Last footage of Japan's Satellite as it Crashes Into the Moon
http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f48_1245714968

this is the Japanese proof that they went too the Moon... While I am
still wondering how they got throe the Van Allen belt... Van Allen
Belt radiation would destroy all electronics...

It seems the Chinese also crashed a space vehicle on the Moon a few
months ago... and now the Nasa promised us to do the same in search
for water...

Well I can already tell them(NASA) there aint no water on the moon...

Conclusion: Space travel and science remains a fake Miracle... a world
wide Hoax.
Old June 23rd 09, 04:53 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history
BradGuth

On Jun 22, 7:45*pm, Warhol wrote:

it crashed on the dark side of the Moon...

Last footage of Japan's Satellite as it Crashes Into the Moon

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f48_1245714968

this is the Japanese proof that they went too the Moon... While I am
still wondering how they got throe the Van Allen belt... Van Allen
Belt radiation would destroy all electronics...

2e3 Sv/year is not all that insurmountable for robust and rad-hard
electronics. However, double IR heating is another consideration
that's not as easily resolved unless the electronics are either
artificially shaded and/or artificially cooled.

It seems the Chinese also crashed a space vehicle on the Moon a few
months ago... and now the Nasa promised us to do the same in search
for water...

Well I can already tell them(NASA) there aint no water on the moon...

I agree, although within the moon is entirely another matter.

Conclusion: Space travel and science remains a fake Miracle... a world
wide Hoax.

The WWH is perhaps true to some extent, especially of their Apollo era
that employed smoke and mirrors more than anything else.

~ BG

Old June 23rd 09, 05:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history
Warhol[_1_]

On Jun 23, 5:53*am, BradGuth wrote:
On Jun 22, 7:45*pm, Warhol wrote:

[...]

It was fake in 1969. They boxed themselves into a corner, 40 years
later.

They couldnt go then, and cant go now.

No amount of astronauts being held up by wires in movie sets will
change that.

All of what NASA supposedly does is all faked.

Read the NASA Act of 1958:
Search in Google: The National Aeronautics and Space Act

You will find buried written in this Act:
"TITLE I--SHORT TITLE, DECLARATION OF POLICY, AND DEFINITIONS
SHORT TITLE"

"DECLARATION OF POLICY AND PURPOSE"

Sec. 102. (f) The Congress declares that the general welfare of the
United States requires that the unique competence of the National
Aeronautics and Space Administration in science and engineering
systems be directed to assisting in bioengineering research,
development, and demonstration programs designed to alleviate and
minimize the effects of disability.
---------------------

These words, "The Congress declares that the general welfare of the
United States requires that.......demonstration programs designed to
alleviate and minimize the effects of disability."

People may on the surface of it, may take this reference to mean one
of the Main aims of NASA is to help develop technology to help
disabled people with new technology. But this reference in this NASA
foundation document would be absurd.

The real meaning of the above reference is that "demonstration programs
(Fake Simulations) designed to alleviate and minimize the effects of
disability"(making NASA appear that they can do, and achieve much more
than they are actually capable of)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v6jRPpHzwCE
Old June 23rd 09, 05:47 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history
Warhol[_1_]

On Jun 19, 4:21*pm, Warhol wrote:

[...]

impact should have been within plain view, and having generated a
fairly impressive impact at that. *At just one degree, it should have
bounced a few times, whereas instead it just kind of went thud and
sank out of sight.

The recent made for TV stuff isn't offering very good physics or
science, but it's certainly terrific eye-candy and what-if food for
thought.

An icy Selene becoming our moon could have sucker punched Eden/Earth
without destroying all life. *If it happened today, perhaps at least
1% of the human species could be saved, and the lower 99% would likely
parish. *However 12,600 some odd years ago, perhaps 10% of the
primitive humanity of that era should have survived because of their
having already survived in the nude and off the land as is.

Today, most folks might die off if they lost use of their cell phone,
Blackberry or iPod.

*~ BG

People should stop dreaming of space travel... since it does not
exist... the only truth is that science is a fake miracle ... based on
Hoax on Hoax.

Here we have the ISS with bubbles.

International Space Station Hoax : Space Walks Simulated in A Massive
Water Pool
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38ynH...eature=channel

See it is basic facts like this, that make the space travel believers
look really stupid and lacking basic common scientific sense, I feel
sorry for them, I really do. Living in a delude fantasy world must be
quite lonely for them.
Old June 23rd 09, 05:56 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history
BradGuth

Water Poolhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=38ynHKGzplQ&feature=channel

See it is basic facts like this, that make the space travel believers
look really stupid and lacking basic common scientific sense, I feel
sorry for them, I really do. Living in a delude fantasy world must be
quite lonely for them.

Unfortunately for your mindset, LEO stuff does exist, as well as L1,
L2 and polar orbits and those off-world explorations are in fact
taking place. As I'd said before, you really need to get out of your
confinement/isolation cell a little more often.

At the very least, you've got a secure job at DARPA, NSA, CIA or even
within the FBI as a triple agent kind of spook/mole. If you didn't
already exist, they'd have to invent a Warhol as well as the likes of
Art Deco, Saul Levy and even William Mook to boot. Try to remember
that 99.9% of Usenet/newsgroups are in fact populated with bogus folks
doing their best cloak and dagger and brown-nosed clown stuff of
spewing disinformation and otherwise obfuscating their Bog like butts
off.

~ BG
Old June 23rd 09, 10:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history
radian

Hagar wrote:

All of what NASA supposedly does is all faked.

Oops, your GPS doesn't actually work. It is faked.

Damn funny how accurate it is for being a fake.
Old June 23rd 09, 10:33 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history
BradGuth

On Jun 22, 7:45*pm, Warhol wrote:

[...]

I can't argue that we're not being systematically snookered and
otherwise dumbfounded to death. No child left unsnookered and
undumbfounded sounds about right. In other words, a policy of give an
inch and take a mile.

~ BG
Old June 23rd 09, 11:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history
Warhol[_1_]

On Jun 19, 4:21*pm, Warhol wrote:

[...]

truth is terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrible

One must remember; Every event is a carefully-crafted symphony.

It is ALWAYS good to be prepared.

As to hurricane Katrina for example, I wonder how many people did
actually prepare for that? Those who didn't, suffered tremendously.

Old June 23rd 09, 11:30 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history
BradGuth

On Jun 19, 4:21*pm, Warhol wrote:

[...]

Local natives suffered the least, because they were smarter than
most. The commercial and fishing fleets that went out to sea had
minimal damage. FEMA and of course the dregs of their national guard
was a joke. The USCG did a damn fine job, especially considering they
were pretty much on their own.

~ BG
Old June 24th 09, 12:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.sci.planetary,sci.astro,rec.org.mensa,sci.space.history
Warhol[_1_]

On Jun 23, 11:30*pm, radian wrote:
Hagar wrote:
All of what NASA supposedly does is all faked.

Oops, your GPS doesn't actually work. It is faked.

Damn funny how accurate it is for being a fake.

They are only the false miracles of our times.

I think it's about time you post evidence for your wacky
GeoPositioningSystem claims, or stop wasting our time. So, now's your
chance to post evidence how they got up there.

Never did any Soviet Union or US "spacecraft" leave the orbit of the
Earth.

I Don't Have Faith to Believe in fake Miracles... Science Tricks of
the Anti Christ