QUIT CROSSPOSTING TO " ALT.MILITARY.RETIRED"

Old September 11th 06, 09:37 AM posted to alt.military,alt.military.retired,alt.politics.usa,alt.security.terrorism,sci.astro.amateur
mac

Default QUIT CROSSPOSTING TO " ALT.MILITARY.RETIRED"

I agree with the others on AMR. You idiots need to find something
better to do. It seems like all you do is crosspost your bull**** to "
alt.military.retired". You are hereby ordered to cease and desist
crossposting. This is an order, not a request.

I know Rich Greene ****ed you people off but don't take it out on those
of us who served honrably and were not court martialed, convicted, and
sentenced like he was. Not all of us were failures in the service. Some
of us served with distinction and much honor. Rich was convicted at his
court martial hearing and sentenced to 9 months in prison.

CEO,
alt.military.retired

Old September 11th 06, 07:45 PM posted to alt.military,alt.military.retired,alt.politics.usa,alt.security.terrorism,sci.astro.amateur
Danzig

mac wrote:
I agree with the others on AMR. You idiots need to find something
better to do. It seems like all you do is crosspost your bull**** to "
alt.military.retired". You are hereby ordered to cease and desist
crossposting. This is an order, not a request.

I know Rich Greene ****ed you people off but don't take it out on those
of us who served honrably and were not court martialed, convicted, and
sentenced like he was. Not all of us were failures in the service. Some
of us served with distinction and much honor. Rich was convicted at his
court martial hearing and sentenced to 9 months in prison.

CEO,
alt.military.retired

until Big Brother says otherwise, people are going to do what they want.

W. Smith N974B Hail Big Brother!!!
Old September 12th 06, 04:10 AM posted to alt.military,alt.military.retired,alt.politics.usa,alt.security.terrorism,sci.astro.amateur
Shawn Curry

Danzig wrote:
mac wrote:

I agree with the others on AMR. You idiots need to find something
better to do. It seems like all you do is crosspost your bull**** to "
alt.military.retired". You are hereby ordered to cease and desist
crossposting. This is an order, not a request.

I know Rich Greene ****ed you people off but don't take it out on those
of us who served honrably and were not court martialed, convicted, and
sentenced like he was. Not all of us were failures in the service. Some
of us served with distinction and much honor. Rich was convicted at his
court martial hearing and sentenced to 9 months in prison.

CEO, alt.military.retired

until Big Brother says otherwise, people are going to do what they want.

W. Smith N974B Hail Big Brother!!!

N974B is just a Debonair. Nice aircraft, but I wouldn't call it "Big
Brother".

Shawn
Old September 12th 06, 04:39 AM posted to alt.military,alt.military.retired,alt.politics.usa,alt.security.terrorism,sci.astro.amateur
Danzig

Shawn Curry wrote:
Danzig wrote:
mac wrote:

[...]

obviously don't know the movie
Old September 12th 06, 05:01 AM posted to alt.military,alt.military.retired,alt.politics.usa,alt.security.terrorism,sci.astro.amateur
Shawn Curry

Danzig wrote:
Shawn Curry wrote:

Danzig wrote:

mac wrote:

[...]

A lot of things I don't know :-) Just looked like an "N" number of a
U.S. registered aircraft.

Shawn
Old September 12th 06, 08:32 AM posted to alt.military,alt.military.retired,alt.politics.usa,alt.security.terrorism,sci.astro.amateur
Mac

From: "mac"
Newsgroups: alt.military,alt.military.retired,a

CEO,
alt.military.retired
***************
You got your Sock-Puppets confused.
And, you are NOT any CEO...
---Mac
Old September 12th 06, 03:41 PM posted to alt.military,alt.military.retired,alt.politics.usa,alt.security.terrorism,sci.astro.amateur
Starlord

ay not be a ceo. but am the Starlord Commander of the SIAR which is
international in scope.

Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Sidewalk Astronomy
www.sidewalkastronomy.info
Astronomy Net Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/astronomy_net
In Garden Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/ingarden
Blast Off Online Gift Shop
http://www.cafepress.com/starlords
Astro Blog
http://starlord.bloggerteam.com/

From: "mac"
Newsgroups: alt.military,alt.military.retired,a

CEO,
alt.military.retired
You got your Sock-Puppets confused.
And, you are NOT any CEO...
---Mac

This is why crossposting is great. Daedalus Misc 19 December 12th 05 03:02 AM
D/NRO to quit? Allen Thomson Policy 4 March 18th 05 04:03 PM
Hey, quit hogging the "Spirit" hi-res color shot! Mike Flugennock History 0 January 6th 04 10:40 PM