The Honorable "alt.military.retired" Jarheads Need *YOUR* Attention!

Old September 11th 06, 03:08 AM posted to alt.military,alt.military.retired,alt.politics.usa,alt.security.terrorism,sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Default The Honorable "alt.military.retired" Jarheads Need *YOUR* Attention!

QUIT SPAMMING AND CROSSPOSTING " alt.military.retired"

We are sick and tired of you trolls invading our group.

It is against our charter.

We will group together and complain to your ISP.

Your account will be terminated.

You will no longer eb at liberty to post.

Now take your ass off our group and leave decent people alone.

Sometimes I use the nickname Rich Greene. Look me up.

I am a bad assed mother ****er. I created the internet.

Just stay out of " alt.military.retired" .

If you can't hear get the wax out of your ears.

-- Mac

and Independent for Joe Lieberman wrote:
On 10 Sep 2006, Mac wrote:
If anyone crossposts to " alt.military.retired" you will be doing us
all a favor. We need to hear from patriotic Republicans like you.

We're getting sick of all the slackjawed Liberal faggots cluttering
up our proud group with their milquetoast girly-man ****ing and whining.