Challenger/Columbia, here is your chance to gain a new convert!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 2nd 03, 05:38 PM
John Maxson

Default Challenger/Columbia, here is your chance to gain a new convert!

Paul Maxson wrote in message
Dear group,

I have decided to broaden my horizons on what the consensus
is concerning the two space shuttles in the subject title. I will
start off by giving my condolences to the loved ones of the lost
heroes. Loss of a loved ones life is something I know well.

I will also say I am a non aerospace engineer, space type expert
either so my questions will reflect that. Not everyone in the world
has the engineering knowledge that this group possesses but that
(to me) should not disqualify someone from;
A. Being interested
B. Asking questions

So I am an interested non professional with a few questions.

snipped for brevity

Don't let the twerp twins bother you, Paul. If there's any serious
interest here, you'll get professional answers and comments.

--
John Thomas Maxson, Retired Engineer (Aerospace)
Author, The Betrayal of Mission 51-L (www.mission51l.com)